Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... a WIP for spriters to share help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... a WIP for spriters to share help   February 21st 2017, 6:56 pm

this is the look you want to go with + the image yolomate used for a better model on the head/face Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... a WIP for spriters to share help   February 22nd 2017, 12:19 am

the animated look he had in justice league action was good too Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... a WIP for spriters to share help   February 22nd 2017, 2:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sp1r1t3d

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... a WIP for spriters to share help   February 22nd 2017, 4:17 pm

Right now the way you have his body hunched over, it makes his legs look disjointed or separated from his body. Maybe a resizing of sabertooth's lower body would work better. Just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... a WIP for spriters to share help   February 23rd 2017, 1:40 am

@sp1r1t3d wrote:
Right now the way you have his body hunched over, it makes his legs look disjointed or separated from his body. Maybe a resizing of sabertooth's lower body would work better. Just a suggestion.

an excellent idea cheers

i need opinions before i proceed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... a WIP for spriters to share help   February 23rd 2017, 3:53 am

you still need to improve shading colors add details in my opinion there is alot of work to do i think you can ask the help of some great spriter maybe this will be a cool idea for improve your design you can also make a swamp thing wip design topic all the spriters partecipate and show different version of swamp thing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... a WIP for spriters to share help   February 23rd 2017, 8:47 am

@JARRO77 wrote:
you still need to improve shading colors add details in my opinion there is alot of work to do i think you can ask the help of some great spriter maybe this will be a cool idea for improve your design you can also make a swamp thing wip design topic all the spriters partecipate and show different version of swamp thing

yeah need more shadin colors and more details! yes yes yes yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... a WIP for spriters to share help   February 23rd 2017, 5:25 pm

why are you still using that head that looks nothing like the version you should model your work after?

i still wonder about a straight blackheart edit, just alter head and remove tail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... a WIP for spriters to share help   February 23rd 2017, 11:39 pm

@volzzilla wrote:
why are you still using that head that looks nothing like the version you should model your work after?

i still wonder about a straight blackheart edit, just alter head and remove tail.
This is Blackheart s head
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... a WIP for spriters to share help   February 24th 2017, 9:03 am

@skhsato123 wrote:
@volzzilla wrote:

This is Blackheart s head

i'm not saying use blackheart's head. i am saying use blackheart's body and give him a headswap to a head that looks like the one in this video....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... a WIP for spriters to share help   February 24th 2017, 10:02 am

Here's something for you, good luck:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... a WIP for spriters to share help   February 24th 2017, 10:46 am

Ideas for the heaf
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... a WIP for spriters to share help   February 24th 2017, 10:46 am

i actually think the blackheart head could work but the real key is doing more details to the face. Swamp thing isnt really sometihing you can just spriteswap. His whole design is based around bits of trees and marsh and all that greenery lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... a WIP for spriters to share help   February 24th 2017, 11:00 am

agreed but you need to do some editing, such as removing the spikes making him bald-like and adding details (but details should go to the whole body right?)

I tried switching color to try and make it look more like swamp stuff and well... the shading colors might be nasty to work with
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... a WIP for spriters to share help   February 24th 2017, 11:13 am

@Mistah Jorge wrote:
agreed but you need to do some editing, such as removing the spikes making him bald-like and adding details (but details should go to the whole body right?)

I tried switching color to try and make it look more like swamp stuff and well... the shading colors might be nasty to work with
Can you show me how it has gone after editing wz you
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... a WIP for spriters to share help
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: