A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mack the Knife Edited by Gartanham ...
by gartanham Today at 4:29 pm

» New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.
by yolomate Today at 4:17 pm

» Marvel's Black Panther
by arose87 Today at 10:32 am

» Mugen tutorial Combo Breaker!! Killer Instinct [PT-BR] by Ian Miguel
by ramongtg Today at 9:38 am

» Mugen tutorial sons de combo do Killer instinct [PT-BR] by Ian Miguel
by ramongtg Today at 9:30 am

» Roaring_Flame_NekoCYAN [re-uploaded by RAMON GARCIA]
by ramongtg Today at 8:41 am

Special Features at MMV







Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share | 
 

 NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fabry Taz

avatar

Posts : 621
Join date : 2013-08-30
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE   March 19th 2017, 10:39 am

Small update for the animations of Fulgore kicks, let me know what you think

https://www.facebook.com/FabryTazOfficial/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shags2dope



Posts : 249
Join date : 2013-07-11

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE   March 19th 2017, 2:06 pm

much better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fabry Taz

avatar

Posts : 621
Join date : 2013-08-30
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE   March 19th 2017, 3:51 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fabry Taz

avatar

Posts : 621
Join date : 2013-08-30
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE   March 26th 2017, 9:15 am

Hello guys and welcome back to my channel ... here we are, finally the Beta 1.0 version of Fulgore is near ...said this, I wish you a good vision

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom

avatar

Posts : 6030
Join date : 2014-08-22

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE   March 26th 2017, 9:56 pm


VERY COOL !! yes
Do you think make other characters of that game ?? scratch
Sorry if you have answered that in another post ... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fabry Taz

avatar

Posts : 621
Join date : 2013-08-30
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE   March 27th 2017, 4:32 am

@Doom wrote:

VERY COOL !! yes
Do you think make other characters of that game ?? scratch
Sorry if you have answered that in another post ... Embarassed


Thanks my friend Smile ...i was thinking to make other KI characters only on request (commissions),because this characters require too much time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Werewood

avatar

Posts : 5715
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE   March 27th 2017, 5:32 am

Fabry Taz good job very much with your cool 2D Fulgore! clap

In my opinion Fulgore is one of the best fighters in Killer Instinct! yes

I remember my first MUGEN character released back in the year of 2010 was a KI2 Fulgore (based on kofelsalvador10th's MUGEN version). Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Fabry Taz

avatar

Posts : 621
Join date : 2013-08-30
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE   March 27th 2017, 6:30 am

borewood2013 wrote:
Fabry Taz good job very much with your cool 2D Fulgore! clap

In my opinion Fulgore is one of the best fighters in Killer Instinct! yes

I remember my first MUGEN character released back in the year of 2010 was a KI2 Fulgore (based on kofelsalvador10th's MUGEN version). Embarassed


I agree with you ,Fulgore is one of the best characters of the saga KI and to pay homage to the best I have worked day and night last month ahahahhaha .... But of course there are so many of KI characters that deserve to be brought in MUGEN, especially after the last game (I think it came out in 2016)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom

avatar

Posts : 6030
Join date : 2014-08-22

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE   March 27th 2017, 6:33 am

@Fabry Taz wrote:
@Doom wrote:

VERY COOL !! yes
Do you think make other characters of that game ?? scratch
Sorry if you have answered that in another post ... Embarassed


Thanks my friend  Smile ...i was thinking to make other KI characters only on request (commissions),because this characters require too much time  

Ohhh .. thanks for replying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

avatar

Posts : 6600
Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE   March 27th 2017, 11:10 pm

@Fabry Taz wrote:
Hello guys and welcome back to my channel ... here we are, finally the Beta 1.0 version of Fulgore is near ...said this, I wish you a good vision  


loved what you showed off in that vdeo fabry Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Capcomnator

avatar

Posts : 2927
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 27
Location : Adelaide - South of Australia - Capcom Stuff Maker

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE   March 27th 2017, 11:26 pm


killer instinct at mugen is not a usual thing.

i think that´s very hard to handle at mugen gameplay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fabry Taz

avatar

Posts : 621
Join date : 2013-08-30
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE   March 28th 2017, 2:58 am

Mazemerald wrote:

killer instinct at mugen is not a usual thing.

i think that´s very hard to handle at mugen gameplay.

Thank you all Very Happy .... Mazemerald I'll be honest, to converted by the original game on Mugen was very complicated , above all because i knew little of KI and to make Fulgore I had to "study" the gameplay of the game but I think and hope to be He managed to make this character as similar as possible to the original
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Werewood

avatar

Posts : 5715
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE   March 28th 2017, 3:23 am

@Fabry Taz wrote:
Mazemerald wrote:

killer instinct at mugen is not a usual thing.

i think that´s very hard to handle at mugen gameplay.

Thank you all  Very Happy .... Mazemerald I'll be honest, to converted by the original game on Mugen was very complicated , above all because i knew little of KI and to make Fulgore I had to "study" the gameplay of the game but I think and hope to be He managed to make this character as similar as possible to the original

I think you don't really need to follow exactly the original KI game for your 2D Fulgore, like, you can make up your own MUGEN game play.  Idea 
Of course, you can try to make your MUGEN 2D Fulgore play like the KI source game. Wink

When I was editing kofelsalvador10th's MUGEN version of KI2 Fulgore, I went to GameFAQs to study some KI2 guide, went to YouTube to watch some KI2 combo videos, and played the KI2 source game to get as much as possible about KI2 Fulgore. study

Either your own made-up custom MUGEN game play or source game MUGEN game play is welcomed and respected!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Fabry Taz

avatar

Posts : 621
Join date : 2013-08-30
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE   March 28th 2017, 4:44 am

borewood2013 wrote:
@Fabry Taz wrote:
Mazemerald wrote:

killer instinct at mugen is not a usual thing.

i think that´s very hard to handle at mugen gameplay.

Thank you all  Very Happy .... Mazemerald I'll be honest, to converted by the original game on Mugen was very complicated , above all because i knew little of KI and to make Fulgore I had to "study" the gameplay of the game but I think and hope to be He managed to make this character as similar as possible to the original

I think you don't really need to follow exactly the original KI game for your 2D Fulgore, like, you can make up your own MUGEN game play.  Idea 
Of course, you can try to make your MUGEN 2D Fulgore play like the KI source game. Wink

When I was editing kofelsalvador10th's MUGEN version of KI2 Fulgore, I went to GameFAQs to study some KI2 guide, went to YouTube to watch some KI2 combo videos, and played the KI2 source game to get as much as possible about KI2 Fulgore. study

Either your own made-up custom MUGEN game play or source game MUGEN game play is welcomed and respected!


yeah infact, I just tried to make it as similar as possible to KI2 so as not to make it too the gameplay "custom" but the final gameplay is more similar of my Mortal Kombat Legacy which I pice because compared to KI is much more fluid, I say this because I played a little at this period at KI (especially the version 2016) but I noticed that the game mechanics are in some cases slow Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fabry Taz

avatar

Posts : 621
Join date : 2013-08-30
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE   April 5th 2017, 7:19 am

Ok guys,finally we have arrived at the final review on Fulgore, where i show you the complete moveset of character...let me know what you think about him

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE   

Back to top Go down
 
NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE
Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Full Game Projects :: Mortal Kombat Rebirth-
Jump to: