A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Unofficial 2017 Halloween MMV Event (personal)!
by warecus Today at 11:02 am

» Street Fighter V discussion topic
by borewood2013 Today at 10:53 am

» Rider updated to beta-0.5.0 by rioriot on 2017-10-18
by borewood2013 Today at 10:11 am

» THE KING OF FIGHTERS: DESTINY (updated to EP.11)...........now can be watched at YouTube!
by borewood2013 Today at 9:50 am

» Fighting game(s) played and character(s) used
by tehdevil Today at 7:08 am

» Nightwing smartpalette
by ghost_rider Today at 3:37 am

Special Features at MMV






Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share | 
 

 Golden Age of Heroes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Atiles

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2013-05-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Golden Age of Heroes    February 8th 2017, 10:57 pm

Has anyone made any Golden Age Comic Book Heroes? I know Captain America is out but he does not look like how he did in the Golden Age. Does anyone know of any?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitch.tv/truebornatiles
skhsato123

avatar

Posts : 1495
Join date : 2013-04-04
Age : 32
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age of Heroes    February 9th 2017, 12:24 am

Can you please enlist the most infamous or top 20 heroes needed in marvel and dc comics ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atiles

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2013-05-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age of Heroes    February 9th 2017, 1:28 am

You want me to make a top 20 Marvel and DC heroes list of heroes from the Golden Age?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitch.tv/truebornatiles
Atiles

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2013-05-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age of Heroes    February 9th 2017, 3:35 am

Marvel
------------
1.Captain America
2.Bucky
3.American Ace (Perry Wade)
4.Human Torch (Jim Hammond)
5.Namor the Sub-Mariner (Namor McKenzie)
6.Archie the Gruesome (Archie)
7.Black Widow (Claire Voyant)
8.Blazing Skull (Mark Anthony Todd)
9.Blue Blade (Roy Chambers)
10.Two-Gun-Kid (Clay Harder)
11.Captain Wonder (Jeff Jordan)
12.Electro the Robot
13.Fiery Mask (Dr. Jack Castle)
14.Golden Girl (Betty Ross)
15.Miss America (Madeline Joyce Frank)
16.Rockman (Daniel Rose)
17.Sun Girl (Mary Mitchell)
18.Thin Man (Dr Bruce Dickson)
19.Toro (Thomas Raymond)
20.Whizzer (Robert L Frank)
21.Venus (Aphrodite)
22.Human Robot (M-11)
23.Gorilla-Man (Ken Hale)
24.Jimmy Woo (Woo Yen Jet)

I couldn't pick just 20, hard to cut, but you could cut the last 4.


DC Comics
------------------
1. Atom (Al Pratt)
2. Plastic Man
3. Black Condor (Richard Grey Jr.)
4. Blue Beetle (Dan Garrett)
5. Bulletman
6. Bulletgirl
7. Captain Marvel (Shazam)
8. Doctor Fate (Kent, Inza)
9. Doctor Mid-Nite (McNider)
10. Flash (Jay Garrick)
11. Green Arrow
12. Speedy (Roy Harper)
13. Hawkgirl (Shiera Sanders Hall)
14. Hawkman (Carter Hall)
15. Hour-man (Rex Tyler)
16. Human Bomb (Roy Lincoln)
17. Quicksilver (Max Crandall)
18. Sandman (Wesley Dodds)
19. Green Lantern (Alan Scott)
20. Superman (Earth-Two)
21. Phantom Lady (Sandra Knight)
22. Uncle Sam
23. Wildcat
24. Zatara

Wanted more obscure characters, which is why Batman and Robin is not on the list, but I could keep going with DC, seeing as they kept most of there characters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitch.tv/truebornatiles
skhsato123

avatar

Posts : 1495
Join date : 2013-04-04
Age : 32
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age of Heroes    February 9th 2017, 3:59 am

Atiles wrote:
Marvel
------------
1.Captain America
2.Bucky
3.American Ace (Perry Wade)
4.Human Torch (Jim Hammond)
5.Namor the Sub-Mariner (Namor McKenzie)
6.Archie the Gruesome (Archie)
7.Black Widow (Claire Voyant)
8.Blazing Skull (Mark Anthony Todd)
9.Blue Blade (Roy Chambers)
10.Two-Gun-Kid (Clay Harder)
11.Captain Wonder (Jeff Jordan)
12.Electro the Robot
13.Fiery Mask (Dr. Jack Castle)
14.Golden Girl (Betty Ross)
15.Miss America (Madeline Joyce Frank)
16.Rockman (Daniel Rose)
17.Sun Girl (Mary Mitchell)
18.Thin Man (Dr Bruce Dickson)
19.Toro (Thomas Raymond)
20.Whizzer (Robert L Frank)
21.Venus (Aphrodite)
22.Human Robot (M-11)
23.Gorilla-Man (Ken Hale)
24.Jimmy Woo (Woo Yen Jet)

I couldn't pick just 20, hard to cut, but you could cut the last 4.


DC Comics
------------------
1. Atom (Al Pratt)
2. Plastic Man
3. Black Condor (Richard Grey Jr.)
4. Blue Beetle (Dan Garrett)
5. Bulletman
6. Bulletgirl
7. Captain Marvel (Shazam)
8. Doctor Fate (Kent, Inza)
9. Doctor Mid-Nite (McNider)
10. Flash (Jay Garrick)
11. Green Arrow
12. Speedy (Roy Harper)
13. Hawkgirl (Shiera Sanders Hall)
14. Hawkman (Carter Hall)
15. Hour-man (Rex Tyler)
16. Human Bomb (Roy Lincoln)
17. Quicksilver (Max Crandall)
18. Sandman (Wesley Dodds)
19. Green Lantern  (Alan Scott)
20. Superman (Earth-Two)
21. Phantom Lady (Sandra Knight)
22. Uncle Sam
23. Wildcat
24. Zatara

Wanted more obscure characters, which is why Batman and Robin is not on the list, but I could keep going with DC, seeing as they kept most of there characters.
Great 
I ll work to make WIPs out of this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atiles

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2013-05-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age of Heroes    February 9th 2017, 5:21 am

Really? Wow thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitch.tv/truebornatiles
I-Skorp-I

avatar

Posts : 590
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 28
Location : Akron Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age of Heroes    February 9th 2017, 8:13 am

DC had a Quicksilver character? o.O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

avatar

Posts : 3104
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age of Heroes    February 9th 2017, 8:25 am

you remember a palette mine?



the first  is a Palette of Robin Earth-2! golden age adult Robin!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atiles

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2013-05-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age of Heroes    February 9th 2017, 10:01 am

I-Skorp-I wrote:
DC had a Quicksilver character? o.O


Yeah, he goes by Max Mercury now though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitch.tv/truebornatiles
Atiles

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2013-05-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age of Heroes    February 9th 2017, 10:02 am

yolomate wrote:
you remember a palette mine?



the first  is a Palette of Robin Earth-2! golden age adult Robin!



Ohhhh, that it is, very nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitch.tv/truebornatiles
NightDevil123



Posts : 218
Join date : 2012-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age of Heroes    February 9th 2017, 11:27 am

As an FYI, there are already Golden Age Flashes out there, as well as Dr. Fate, Wildcat, and Hawkman.  We don't have a Golden Age Starman (Ted Knight) though, who wasn't listed.

As for non-DC and Marvel, there's also Daredevil (Bart Hill), The Black Cat (Linda Turner), The Black Terror, Spy Smasher, The Black Hood, The Clock (first masked comic book character ever), and The Shield.

I'm a HUGE Golden Age fan (as some may have gathered from my sprite comic covers), so I'd love to see this happen.  There are also some great Golden Age villains out there yet to be MUGENized.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atiles

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2013-05-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age of Heroes    February 9th 2017, 5:05 pm

NightDevil123 wrote:
As an FYI, there are already Golden Age Flashes out there, as well as Dr. Fate, Wildcat, and Hawkman.  We don't have a Golden Age Starman (Ted Knight) though, who wasn't listed.

As for non-DC and Marvel, there's also Daredevil (Bart Hill), The Black Cat (Linda Turner), The Black Terror, Spy Smasher, The Black Hood, The Clock (first masked comic book character ever), and The Shield.

I'm a HUGE Golden Age fan (as some may have gathered from my sprite comic covers), so I'd love to see this happen.  There are also some great Golden Age villains out there yet to be MUGENized.


Ya and Shazam, his costume hasn't changed much like the rest you named. Of course, Starman can't believe I forgot him.

Are you saying the have been Mugenized are you want to see them Mugenized? Also the Green Hornet and Kato

Yeah I would like to see a Golden Age of Heroes Mugen game, but I would also settle for throwing the already made characters into a screenpack.


Last edited by Atiles on February 9th 2017, 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitch.tv/truebornatiles
yolomate

avatar

Posts : 3104
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age of Heroes    February 9th 2017, 5:08 pm

Atiles wrote:
yolomate wrote:
you remember a palette mine?




the first  is a Palette of Robin Earth-2! golden age adult Robin!



Ohhhh, that it is, very nice.


10000000 thank you Atiles

go my post http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t5574-yolomate-s-palettes-blind-man-creator
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atiles

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2013-05-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age of Heroes    February 9th 2017, 5:11 pm

yolomate wrote:
Atiles wrote:
yolomate wrote:
you remember a palette mine?




the first  is a Palette of Robin Earth-2! golden age adult Robin!



Ohhhh, that it is, very nice.


10000000 thank you Atiles

go my post http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t5574-yolomate-s-palettes-blind-man-creator


Sure thing, I do enjoy a good palette especially if it is of a multiverse version of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitch.tv/truebornatiles
wacky me

avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2014-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age of Heroes    February 9th 2017, 5:54 pm

Having a golden age theme mugen game like AvX would be nice idea for a project.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Golden Age of Heroes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Discussion-
Jump to: