Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

Mandarin (Marvel), Early Build by Shining released

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
borewood2013

PostSubject: Re: Mandarin (Marvel), Early Build by Shining released   Tue 10 Jan - 0:59

Thank you Shining for your Mandarin (Marvel)!   He has so many cool magic moves! jokers laugh

By the way, Mandarin also means the "普通话 Putonghua" which my my native (China) language. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Shining

PostSubject: Re: Mandarin (Marvel), Early Build by Shining released   Tue 10 Jan - 1:33

thanks borewood; so i dedicate mandarin to you Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
labouka

PostSubject: Re: Mandarin (Marvel), Early Build by Shining released   Tue 10 Jan - 12:02

That is one amazing character and I have been waiting for him to duke it out with my Iron Man. Thanks a lot guys. Very Happy

Although one problem I have understanding is how do I use the F.Strike Special? Every time I select it in the power menu it shows up grey, Mandarin does a small shine in his hands and nothing happens. Am I missing something with this attack? If someone can help me out with this to make the attack work, that would be greatly appreciated. x)

Outside this one confusion, though, I must say, I am impressed with the character overall. Great job guys. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Mandarin (Marvel), Early Build by Shining released   Tue 10 Jan - 23:20

finally an update of mandarin, he is really better now and has a set of moves,thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shining

PostSubject: Re: Mandarin (Marvel), Early Build by Shining released   Tue 10 Jan - 23:43

@labouka wrote:
That is one amazing character and I have been waiting for him to duke it out with my Iron Man. Thanks a lot guys. Very Happy

Although one problem I have understanding is how do I use the F.Strike Special? Every time I select it in the power menu it shows up grey, Mandarin does a small shine in his hands and nothing happens. Am I missing something with this attack? If someone can help me out with this to make the attack work, that would be greatly appreciated. x)

Outside this one confusion, though, I must say, I am impressed with the character overall. Great job guys. Very Happy

thanks guys i apreciate your comments
Mandarin needs more work to be similar to other dc vs marvel chars ...I have in mind to choose rings and not powers and other scientist specials/hyper ...hoping arkady or other good coder will help me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MakeMineMarvel

PostSubject: Re: Mandarin (Marvel), Early Build by Shining released   Fri 13 Jan - 8:31

g8 job
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Mandarin (Marvel), Early Build by Shining released   Mon 16 Jan - 23:05

I created some palettes but no workin...why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Mandarin (Marvel), Early Build by Shining released   Tue 17 Jan - 9:33

mmm never respond me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shining

PostSubject: Re: Mandarin (Marvel), Early Build by Shining released   Tue 17 Jan - 18:53

I don t know ...i don t understand palette systems
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Mandarin (Marvel), Early Build by Shining released   Tue 17 Jan - 23:56

need a update! I got palettes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mandarin (Marvel), Early Build by Shining released
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: