:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Did some one have this Gill?
by Werewood Today at 10:23 am

» Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection
by Werewood Today at 10:20 am

» Medieval Spawn char
by Werewood Today at 10:09 am

» WHY DOES SOMEONE HATE MUGEN GAMES??? DO YOU KNOW?
by 2dover3d Today at 10:06 am

» Street Fighter V Arcade Edition
by Werewood Today at 9:46 am

» TopCity Mugen stage for 1.1 & 1.0 Coded by OldGamer
by Werewood Today at 9:34 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

Release - Avengers United Battleforce

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Playing Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Release - Avengers United Battleforce   January 3rd 2017, 8:53 pm

Hey O, I just noticed that the power bar sprite that shows how full the power (mp) bar is, randomly changes to a much harder to see dark blue, then will color change back when I do another special attack or get hit by an enemy. Does this happen on your end? Other than that, I gotta say again how amazingly good this game is so far. It's amazing what you can do when you love what you're doing.

Edit: Also, on my Android using most recent ob build, I can't load my game to pick up where I left off from.

Last edited by Playing Enemy on January 4th 2017, 5:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: Release - Avengers United Battleforce   January 4th 2017, 2:06 pm

@O Ilusionista wrote:
Thanks everyone

More feedback:
Why does everyone else have a special move except for Wolverine? (The down,up,down,punch command?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Release - Avengers United Battleforce   January 5th 2017, 8:10 am

Several updated for this game:

- New aerial moves for Black Cat and Tigra

- New Helper character (do you know her?)

- Faster and stronger combos for many characters (Vision, Brand, Iron Man and others)

- Revised many animations and properties in many characters

- Fixed Beast's colors in Win 10.

- Now you can change the characters more often between the stages

- General bug fixes.

The game can be played in Windows, Android devices, Wii and PSP.
This was a really hard work which cost me a lot of time and effort. So I wish everyone have fun with this Smile

DON'T FORGET TO READ THE GAME MANUAL!

======================================================
DOWNLOAD THE GAME: http://www.brazilmugenteam.com/avengers
======================================================

FOR EVERYONE WHO PLAYED THE GAME
Please, fill this form. This helps me to improve the game.
https://pt.surveymonkey.com/r/R2DSZPK

#############################################
I’m here since 1999 and founded BMT back in 2001. Since that time, I am making content for Mugen, helping communities and people as I can, free of charge. But doing so costs time and money.

Do you wanna help me making more stuff for Mugen and OpenBOR?
There are several ways to do it: http://brazilmugenteam.com/suport-me/
#############################################
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: Release - Avengers United Battleforce   January 5th 2017, 10:57 am

Did you check out my feedback?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Release - Avengers United Battleforce   January 5th 2017, 11:05 am

@Playing Enemy wrote:
Hey O, I just noticed that the power bar sprite that shows how full the power (mp) bar is, randomly changes to a much harder to see dark blue, then will color change back when I do another special attack or get hit by an enemy. Does this happen on your end? Other than that, I gotta say again how amazingly good this game is so far. It's amazing what you can do when you love what you're doing.

Edit: Also, on my Android using most recent ob build, I can't load my game to pick up where I left off from.

About the color, is normal. The dark blue is the color when your power is full. Some people have kind of visual impairment and can't see it well, maybe I will change the color on the future.
About the load, if you play in one mode, then play in other, when you load the game it can fail. Its an engine bug, saddly.
Can you give me an example of which mode you were trying to load?

Quote :
Did you check out my feedback? Why does everyone else have a special move except for Wolverine? (The down,up,down,punch command?)
I haven't saw your post, sorry. Have you saw the manual? Its explained there.
Don't want to sound rude, but I don't understand why people ignores it. Specially when it gave me a lot of trouble to make...

Back to top Go down
Kylo

PostSubject: Re: Release - Avengers United Battleforce   January 5th 2017, 12:04 pm

That's right ... you did an amazing job in the manual ... yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Playing Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Release - Avengers United Battleforce   January 6th 2017, 5:03 am

@O Ilusionista wrote:
About the color, is normal. The dark blue is the color when your power is full. Some people have kind of visual impairment and can't see it well, maybe I will change the color on the future.
About the load, if you play in one mode, then play in other, when you load the game it can fail. Its an engine bug, saddly.
Can you give me an example of which mode you were trying to load?
Thanks for the reply. I think it would be nice if you could switch that color, but it's obviously up to you. As for the mode, I was just playing the first game mode and got to the second level, then quit and tried loading my game an hour later, and it caused openbor to crash in the loading attempt. I'll try a few different versions of the android openbor though to see if it fixes it, which I should have done already, but I wanted to respond to see what you said first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THE ERIX

PostSubject: Re: Release - Avengers United Battleforce   January 6th 2017, 9:02 am

This release is magnificent
thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: Release - Avengers United Battleforce   January 6th 2017, 5:45 pm

@O Ilusionista wrote:

My bad uncle O don't feel bad i never read game manuals i usually figure moves out myself but for some reason i couldn't figure his out but i did now so thanks so much. and btw when will you include Black Widow and Iron Fist in the game? cause they are on the intro but not in the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kylo

PostSubject: Re: Release - Avengers United Battleforce   January 6th 2017, 6:49 pm

@I-Skorp-I wrote:

My bad uncle O don't feel bad i never read game manuals i usually figure moves out myself but for some reason i couldn't figure his out but i did now so thanks so much. and btw when will you include Black Widow and Iron Fist in the game? cause they are on the intro but not in the game.

There are several sprites sheet completed, but they have not been coded. The coding of these characters is much more complexes than the usual OpenBOR games. geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Playing Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Release - Avengers United Battleforce   January 9th 2017, 10:44 pm

Hey O', here's a bunch of feedback for you that I compiled over the past 3 days and nights straight. You may not agree with all of it, or any of it, but I hope you at least read all of it. I really think a lot of these things could help, and you might have already considered a lot of it anyways. Also, if something I say in here sounds mean, please don't take offense. I'm only trying to help you improve your game in any way that I can, and not be a jerk at all.

Before the feedback, I just want to say again, I absolutely love this game so far. It has so much potential, it's scary. I really love all the new features you added, such as the music speed increasing, the zoom in and "KO" when you defeat a boss, the gameplay of all characters, and the boss info before you face a boss. That's definitely not all I love about it, there's just too much good stuff to list in any coherent order. I personally think this game could be even better though, and that this only the beginning. Hopefully. Anyways, here's my feedback. It's a lot.

General Feedback:
Spoiler:

Screenpack, Lifebar and Powerbar Feedback:
Spoiler:

General Stages Feedback:
Spoiler:

General Enemy/Boss Feedback:
Spoiler:

Specific Character/Boss Feedback:
Spoiler:

General Character Feedback:
Spoiler:

Specific Character Feedback:
Spoiler:

That's all I have so far, and again, if you want help in any way I am more than willing to help out. Good luck with the project, and thanks again for letting us check out the demo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: Release - Avengers United Battleforce   January 10th 2017, 6:43 pm

More feedback: Quicksilver should be able to grab his enemies also. smh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Release - Avengers United Battleforce   January 12th 2017, 12:32 pm

Sorry for the delay, guys. Sometimes I just don't receive the email about the replies.

First off:
Quote :
Also, if something I say in here sounds mean, please don't take offense.
Don't worry about this. I am totally open to honest feedback, and I think people should be open to it too. This is something I most hate on this forum: how people takes feedback here.
You can't say anything that is not "cool character" because some people will start to cry...

Any way, lets start Smile

Quote :
My bad uncle O don't feel bad i never read game manuals
Its nothing with you, but in general. People really should read manuals Smile

Quote :
The coding of these characters is much more complexes than the usual OpenBOR games. btw when will you include Black Widow and Iron Fist in the game? cause they are on the intro but not in the game.
Indeed it is Wink Both will be added soon - its one of the most frequent questions I receive. The other is "where is spiderman"...

General Feedback:
Spoiler:

Screenpack, Lifebar and Powerbar Feedback:
Spoiler:

General Stages Feedback:
Spoiler:

General Enemy/Boss Feedback:
Spoiler:

General Character Feedback:

Spoiler:

I won't reply to each character feedback (but I will read it) because its too much to write. Just want to speak about this:
Quote :
- Cool if his shield block would deflect bullets back at enemies.
No, too spammy.

Quote :
- Needs some more gold on his legs to make him look more like Iron Man.
hehehe I think I've explained this thousand of times. That is NOT the normal armor, its the Modular Armor, which have red legs. I do prefer palettes which changes a lot from one to another (take a look at Vision and you will understand).
Quote :

Vision:  
- His hyper last too long and is too powerful compared to other characters when considering the amount of damage you can dish out to groups of enemies or bosses during that time, and he’s also invincible. It is so powerful, that players would become dependent on it, creating in a sense min/maxing, even though no stats are involved. People could fly around waiting for their power bar to fill just so they could use that move and have free reign for about 30 seconds to kick ass worry free.

Beast's hyper:
It’s currently way too helpful, and can be cast immediately after it is destroyed since the power bar fills way before it expires. When considering how much damage it can do to groups in the time it’s alive compared to other characters just using a single attack hyper, it’s massive. Also, it serves as a decoy for you, making it the ultimate, always on, kill everything, best friend.
Congrats for understanding how those moves works. Many people complaining because they don't understand how helpful they are (and this is intentional).

Quote :
- She has no back dash at all.
NOBODY has back dash. You simply turn back and dash.

Thanks for your time! By the way, some of the points were already fixed on the last update.
Check the version (at logo screen) that you have.

Quote :
More feedback: Quicksilver should be able to grab his enemies also.
I don't agree and its not on my plans, sorry.
Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Release - Avengers United Battleforce   January 12th 2017, 2:48 pm

Also agree with enemies being off screen...not because of difficulty but waiting for them to attack or attack me...too much wait time and slows down the action.

Plan on adding any sprites I sent

And I loved the sprite of bucky on the motorcycle during caps ending...that sprite would make an excellent helper...he would ride by shooting gun fire
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: Release - Avengers United Battleforce   January 12th 2017, 4:03 pm

Why don't you agree about Quicksilver? It makes his playstyle dull and boring to play when he is limited on what he can do in the game. Smh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Release - Avengers United Battleforce   

Back to top Go down

Release - Avengers United Battleforce
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Multimedia Entertainment :: OpenBOR General Discussion Area-
Jump to: