A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New Hulk edit by Fede de 10
by LESSARD Today at 8:43 am

» stargirl
by Kylo Today at 8:38 am

» CAPCOMNATOR MVCI cps2 STAGEPACK releasing 2017
by gw3ex12 Today at 3:19 am

» CAPCOM UNIVERSE
by SUPERFERNANDOXT Yesterday at 10:46 pm

» My Sprites & Animations
by TheRedBeast Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» VK-2 (KFA) released by ZETA on 2017-11-21
by ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg Yesterday at 10:56 am

Special Features at MMV






Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share | 
 

 CvS Evil Ryu, Samus, Bruce Lee & 7 other characters from chuchoryu for Christmas Release!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

avatar

Posts : 3208
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 28
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: CvS Evil Ryu, Samus, Bruce Lee & 7 other characters from chuchoryu for Christmas Release!!   December 26th 2016, 3:42 pm

================================|Merry Christtmas by chuchoryu|=================================
Felices fiestas! after all, sorry for delay this special gift for all mugen users around the world, this pack contain 10 chars 4 upgrade 6 news I have no much to say for this ecep, enjoy and have fun & Merry Christmas!!!


4shared.com/rar/aoxWGY1Vce/CFJ_Abel.html?
Code:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/aoxWGY1Vce/CFJ_Abel.html?

4shared.com/rar/ifBnO88rce/CvTW_BruceLee.html?
Code:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/ifBnO88rce/CvTW_BruceLee.html?

4shared.com/rar/jcGpxJT9ce/CvS_ChristieTAG.html?
Code:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/jcGpxJT9ce/CvS_ChristieTAG.html?

4shared.com/rar/24CZ6Cwwba/Dark_Kahn.html?
Code:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/24CZ6Cwwba/Dark_Kahn.html?

4shared.com/rar/oh2_SJ5cba/SF4_Evil_Ryu.html?
Code:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/oh2_SJ5cba/SF4_Evil_Ryu.html?

4shared.com/rar/LglZOz2Hba/CvS_Liu_Kang.html?
Code:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/LglZOz2Hba/CvS_Liu_Kang.html?

4shared.com/rar/_S71RkNYba/CFJ_RMika.html?
Code:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/_S71RkNYba/CFJ_RMika.html?

4shared.com/rar/9w7Xuh28ba/MvC_Raven.html?
Code:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/9w7Xuh28ba/MvC_Raven.html?

4shared.com/rar/DhAU5jfMce/Ryu.html?
Code:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/DhAU5jfMce/Ryu.html?

4shared.com/rar/Osq47VNgce/MvC_Samus.html?
Code:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/Osq47VNgce/MvC_Samus.html?

*INSIDE OF THE CHARS ESPECIFIC README!!! whit all move list and especific thanks to*
videos for January

More to come...

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

avatar

Posts : 6600
Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: CvS Evil Ryu, Samus, Bruce Lee & 7 other characters from chuchoryu for Christmas Release!!   December 26th 2016, 4:29 pm

good grief, that is a lot to give us chuchoryu Smile Thank you Very Happy

by the way, in your big image you have shredder, but no release on him?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mistermach

avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 18
Location : Romania

PostSubject: Re: CvS Evil Ryu, Samus, Bruce Lee & 7 other characters from chuchoryu for Christmas Release!!   December 26th 2016, 4:42 pm

Hi my friend. Merry Christmas (Feliz Navidad). I have a problem with Evil Ryu(with what you relese today). Gives me errors. Like that.
Error message:
Error parsing trigger1, 1
Error parsing [State 200, Snd]
Error in [Statedef 3310]
Error in States/Supers.st
Error loading chars/SF4_Evil_Ryu/SF4_Evil_Ryu.def
Error while precaching
Error parsing trigger1, 1
Error parsing [State 200, Snd]
Error in [Statedef 3310]
Error in States/Supers.st
Error loading chars/SF4_Evil_Ryu/SF4_Evil_Ryu.def
Error while precaching
Error parsing trigger1, 1
Error parsing [State 200, Snd]
Error in [Statedef 3310]
Error in States/Supers.st
Error loading chars/SF4_Evil_Ryu/SF4_Evil_Ryu.def
Error loading p1

I need help!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
animaraz



Posts : 1030
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 41
Location : León, Gto.

PostSubject: Re: CvS Evil Ryu, Samus, Bruce Lee & 7 other characters from chuchoryu for Christmas Release!!   December 26th 2016, 4:47 pm

Un regalo en verdad sorprendente hermano ¡Te luciste! Muchas gracias. Espero que te la hayas pasado genial el 24 y que 2017 te traiga muchas cosas buenas.

Good work my friend. Happy 2017.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRedBeast

avatar

Posts : 273
Join date : 2016-10-19
Age : 20
Location : uruguay

PostSubject: Re: CvS Evil Ryu, Samus, Bruce Lee & 7 other characters from chuchoryu for Christmas Release!!   December 26th 2016, 4:52 pm

buena esa chucho espero que estes bien y feliz navidad atrasado y prospero año nuevo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carpa5



Posts : 805
Join date : 2012-06-04

PostSubject: Re: CvS Evil Ryu, Samus, Bruce Lee & 7 other characters from chuchoryu for Christmas Release!!   December 26th 2016, 5:29 pm

feliz navidad chucho y muchas gracias por este regalo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuyoi

avatar

Posts : 700
Join date : 2013-07-09
Age : 22
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: CvS Evil Ryu, Samus, Bruce Lee & 7 other characters from chuchoryu for Christmas Release!!   December 26th 2016, 5:47 pm

Wow chucho, thanks for that amazing gift cheers

Merry Christmas for you and your family kirby
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ParaDo0x

avatar

Posts : 216
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 24
Location : Russia

PostSubject: Re: CvS Evil Ryu, Samus, Bruce Lee & 7 other characters from chuchoryu for Christmas Release!!   December 27th 2016, 5:53 am

Hey, nice pack!
Thank you and i see bruce lee here?=)
That good, Father and son can win anyone enemy now=)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mahmut

avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2016-12-12
Age : 16
Location : Istanbul,Turkey

PostSubject: Re: CvS Evil Ryu, Samus, Bruce Lee & 7 other characters from chuchoryu for Christmas Release!!   December 27th 2016, 11:00 am

@mistermach wrote:
Hi my friend. Merry Christmas (Feliz Navidad). I have a problem with Evil Ryu(with what you relese today). Gives me errors. Like that.
Error message:
Error parsing trigger1, 1
Error parsing [State 200, Snd]
Error in [Statedef 3310]
Error in States/Supers.st
Error loading chars/SF4_Evil_Ryu/SF4_Evil_Ryu.def
Error while precaching
Error parsing trigger1, 1
Error parsing [State 200, Snd]
Error in [Statedef 3310]
Error in States/Supers.st
Error loading chars/SF4_Evil_Ryu/SF4_Evil_Ryu.def
Error while precaching
Error parsing trigger1, 1
Error parsing [State 200, Snd]
Error in [Statedef 3310]
Error in States/Supers.st
Error loading chars/SF4_Evil_Ryu/SF4_Evil_Ryu.def
Error loading p1

I need help!

I found the solution.
First, for this;

[State 200, Snd]
Type = playsnd
Trigger1 = animelem = 1ç
Value = 17,2

After that, we delete the letter 'ç' and the problem is solved.
I'm happy if I can help. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvilestRyu

avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2016-02-15

PostSubject: Re: CvS Evil Ryu, Samus, Bruce Lee & 7 other characters from chuchoryu for Christmas Release!!   December 27th 2016, 11:26 am

@mahmut wrote:
@mistermach wrote:
Hi my friend. Merry Christmas (Feliz Navidad). I have a problem with Evil Ryu(with what you relese today). Gives me errors. Like that.
Error message:
Error parsing trigger1, 1
Error parsing [State 200, Snd]
Error in [Statedef 3310]
Error in States/Supers.st
Error loading chars/SF4_Evil_Ryu/SF4_Evil_Ryu.def
Error while precaching
Error parsing trigger1, 1
Error parsing [State 200, Snd]
Error in [Statedef 3310]
Error in States/Supers.st
Error loading chars/SF4_Evil_Ryu/SF4_Evil_Ryu.def
Error while precaching
Error parsing trigger1, 1
Error parsing [State 200, Snd]
Error in [Statedef 3310]
Error in States/Supers.st
Error loading chars/SF4_Evil_Ryu/SF4_Evil_Ryu.def
Error loading p1

I need help!

I found the solution.
First, for this;

[State 200, Snd]
Type = playsnd
Trigger1 = animelem = 1ç
Value = 17,2

After that, we delete the letter 'ç' and the problem is solved.
I'm happy if I can help. Smile

where do i change it at?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

avatar

Posts : 5234
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: CvS Evil Ryu, Samus, Bruce Lee & 7 other characters from chuchoryu for Christmas Release!!   December 27th 2016, 11:29 am

@EvilestRyu wrote:
where do i change it at?
Here in SF4_Evil_Ryu\States\:

;=========================== METSU SHORYUU MAX =============================
[Statedef 3310]
....................
....................
....................

[State 200, Snd]
type=playsnd
trigger1= animelem=1�  <---------------- this unicode symbol causes the MUGEN shut-down bug!
value=17,2

....................
....................
....................
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"

Man, if chuchoryu-sama is not a great MUGEN Hero, then I don't know who can be one...... scratch

This is a very crazy MUGEN Christmas gift to MMV!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Thank you, chuchoryu-sama, for your awesome MUGEN releases and your professional thoughtful & heartiful season greetings YouTube video! ilu
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
mahmut

avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2016-12-12
Age : 16
Location : Istanbul,Turkey

PostSubject: Re: CvS Evil Ryu, Samus, Bruce Lee & 7 other characters from chuchoryu for Christmas Release!!   December 27th 2016, 11:45 am

@EvilestRyu wrote:
@mahmut wrote:
@mistermach wrote:
Hi my friend. Merry Christmas (Feliz Navidad). I have a problem with Evil Ryu(with what you relese today). Gives me errors. Like that.
Error message:
Error parsing trigger1, 1
Error parsing [State 200, Snd]
Error in [Statedef 3310]
Error in States/Supers.st
Error loading chars/SF4_Evil_Ryu/SF4_Evil_Ryu.def
Error while precaching
Error parsing trigger1, 1
Error parsing [State 200, Snd]
Error in [Statedef 3310]
Error in States/Supers.st
Error loading chars/SF4_Evil_Ryu/SF4_Evil_Ryu.def
Error while precaching
Error parsing trigger1, 1
Error parsing [State 200, Snd]
Error in [Statedef 3310]
Error in States/Supers.st
Error loading chars/SF4_Evil_Ryu/SF4_Evil_Ryu.def
Error loading p1

I need help!

I found the solution.
First, for this;

[State 200, Snd]
Type = playsnd
Trigger1 = animelem = 1ç
Value = 17,2

After that, we delete the letter 'ç' and the problem is solved.
I'm happy if I can help. Smile

where do i change it at?

Enter the CNS section. There is a supers.cns file. There;
[Statedef 3310]
Find your department.
There it is;
[State 200, Snd]
Delete '' ç '' in the section.
It's that simple.
I hope I helped. Smile

Pre;
[State 200, Snd]
type=playsnd
trigger1= animelem=1ç
value=17,2

After;
[State 200, Snd]
type=playsnd
trigger1= animelem=1
value=17,2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistah Jorge

avatar

Posts : 2017
Join date : 2013-07-04
Age : 19
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: CvS Evil Ryu, Samus, Bruce Lee & 7 other characters from chuchoryu for Christmas Release!!   December 27th 2016, 1:30 pm

Thanks for the presents JesusRyu XD (can i call you this? just once), here's my feedback, it's small notes but it's something...
Hey am... huge mistake on cristie i have found:

Do this move:
04 04 kick

and cristie montero sinks in the ground, you might really look into it


To fix this
change this piece of code:
 

to this piece of code:
 

R.Mika looks good, does play good, but you could get the commands more accurate to sfa3, (unless you're going for sfv commands) take a look here mate:


Dark khan is heavily broken, please tone down his damage on some of his moves, the damage is crazy


Last edited by Mistah Jorge on December 28th 2016, 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

avatar

Posts : 3208
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 28
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: CvS Evil Ryu, Samus, Bruce Lee & 7 other characters from chuchoryu for Christmas Release!!   December 27th 2016, 9:55 pm

I need to Thanks you and all users here enjoy this especial gift from me to yours now I am more better in many ways and I have específico words to say Thanks for bring me the oportunity to be one of the best of the new mugen era
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvilestRyu

avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2016-02-15

PostSubject: Re: CvS Evil Ryu, Samus, Bruce Lee & 7 other characters from chuchoryu for Christmas Release!!   December 28th 2016, 6:17 am

made a video showcasing evil ryu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: CvS Evil Ryu, Samus, Bruce Lee & 7 other characters from chuchoryu for Christmas Release!!   

Back to top Go down
 
CvS Evil Ryu, Samus, Bruce Lee & 7 other characters from chuchoryu for Christmas Release!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: