Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CvS Ultron! soon CvS Gamora
by skhsato123 Today at 3:15 am

» NEW Yolomate's palettes blind man creator!
by chuchoryu Yesterday at 11:32 pm

» UPDATING FOR MVCI SP 2017 W.I.P - animated lifebar sprites
by Mazemerald Yesterday at 10:40 pm

» Introduce yourself...
by tehdevil Yesterday at 10:35 pm

» Mortal kombat gold and 4 sprites 3d
by Doom Yesterday at 9:22 pm

» [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force
by Doom Yesterday at 8:05 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic   May 31st 2017, 10:16 pm

NamelessOnlinePlayer wrote:
So Ryce (the MvCI leaker that most people have heard about) decided to leak the entire roster:
MASSIVE SPOILERS AHEAD:

If it end up being real, well, I guess it's just lazy from capcom's side for recycling so many models and not giving chances for older capcom's characters like captain commando or even Leon from Resident Evil to appear... And making those new models paid DLCs like Venom here, make this even more frustrating
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic   June 12th 2017, 8:34 pm

E3 trailer:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic   June 13th 2017, 3:04 pm

This game looks like complete crap so far. Really disappointed in Capcom the past few years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://electroslair.blogspot.com/
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic   June 13th 2017, 3:32 pm

So far not worth the hype it had initially
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic   June 14th 2017, 3:16 pm

in case any of you may not be aware, the demo is available on xbox and playstation Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic   June 14th 2017, 7:33 pm

Tried the demo yesterday.
Gameplay's awesome, no doubt about it.
But the problem about it is that most of the enemies have such low health, and you're unable to try everything the characters can offer.
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic   June 14th 2017, 7:46 pm

I never wanted so bad a PS4 before I spent a lot of time watching people playing it. Still wondering what happens if somebody wins against Ultron Sigma
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic   June 30th 2017, 2:23 pm

From VesperArcade Jun 26, 2017:

"It's no secret that Marvel Vs. Capcom Infinite will have no X-Men characters at launch. In a recent interview, Gamespot asked Capcom about the criticism of the missing X-Men from the Marvel cast. Combofiend responded with the idea that characters are just functions and that's how players associate themselves with them. He also explains that all missing legacy characters playstyles will be available in the current MVCI roster at release."

The mentioned interview hyperlink Arrow : https://www.gamespot.com/articles/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-devs-on-preserving-depth/1100-6451133/?ftag=GSS-05-10aaa0b

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic   June 30th 2017, 10:55 pm

i played the demo. still unsure on the graphics. but i know it is a mistake to leave out x-men and have such a limited roster Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Predator

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic   July 1st 2017, 4:45 am

I think that the X-Men are not in the game, because the miracle did not give permission to use them in the game Mad

There are too many heroes from 3 parts, I would like to see newcomers... Return VENOM, More Darkstalker Characters and Nilin from Remember Me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic   July 1st 2017, 1:46 pm

While I wouldn't defend Combofiend for what he said, I really can't blame him for not being able to tell people "yeah, Marvel told us no". Doesn't look like any company has been able to express that.
But, if it's any consolation, the guy that leaked the entire base roster said months ago that the X-Men and Fantastic Four characters will come as DLC.
You may not like the idea, but Capcom really had no choice here.
And, may I tell you right now: even with the DLC deal, there's a good chance that you won't see any Fantastic Four reps at all. Why do I say this? Ask Gazillion.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic   July 1st 2017, 7:11 pm

i wonder if the x-men as dlc is just lip service to the backlash of leaving them off the roster and only doing it now (assuming it is correct) to try and compensate for the bad PR?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic   July 2nd 2017, 3:08 pm

volzzilla wrote:
i wonder if the x-men as dlc is just lip service to the backlash of leaving them off the roster and only doing it now (assuming it is correct) to try and compensate for the bad PR?
It's not lip service at all. The leak about X-Men DLC is months old, nothing to do with the interview.
The X-Men not being in the base roster wasn't Capcom's decision. Just look at Marvel Future Fight (another game affected by what most people on the subject call as the "Fox ban"), that game is two years old and just now they added the X-Men, when less popular characters like Gwenpool and Songbird got in before them. That should be a sign that something wasn't right about Marvel's licensing.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic   July 2nd 2017, 11:26 pm

not saying it is about capcom. saying it is on marvel trying to keep x-men popularity down because all tv and movie rights owned by fox.

i think they just decided to say they'll be dlc after getting backlash about them being out of the game to begin with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic   July 4th 2017, 2:31 pm

volzzilla wrote:
not saying it is about capcom. saying it is on marvel trying to keep x-men popularity down because all tv and movie rights owned by fox.

i think they just decided to say they'll be dlc after getting backlash about them being out of the game to begin with.
Oh, sorry then. Had the "functions" interview in mind when you said "bad PR".
Still, I wouldn't consider Marvel's actions as "lip service" as much as "giving up".
While the X-Men are now coming back to video games, there's a good chance the Fantastic Four won't have the same luck.
Because recently, Gazillion (Marvel Heroes and Marvel Heroes Omega dev), removed the Fantastic Four and Silver Surfer from Marvel Heroes because of their license renewal with Marvel. Now, there's a chance that Capcom might have dodged that bullet with their DLC deal, but anything can happen.
Back to top Go down

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Multimedia Entertainment :: Video Games-
Jump to: