A place to have fun with Mugen

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SvC Allen Snider + Kim Dragon revamp!!
by chuchoryu Today at 1:32 pm

» TK's Lets Play: Legend of Zelda - Beyond Hyrule (ZC)
by TK830515 Today at 12:29 pm

» Riddick
by volzzilla Today at 12:27 pm

» I need help.. [League of Legends PROJECT]
by borewood2013 Today at 9:24 am

» Grooves and/or combo announcers in full games
by borewood2013 Today at 9:14 am

» Spider-Woman
by luciangarude Today at 9:06 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

A Birth Defect That Everyone I Know Wishes They Had, And My Vain Efforts To Fight Against It...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
flammableking

PostSubject: A Birth Defect That Everyone I Know Wishes They Had, And My Vain Efforts To Fight Against It...   December 1st 2016, 1:34 am

All my life, I've been skinny...I've never weighed 120 pounds... This is the cause of a birth defect, in which I have more energy than the average human being, and my metabolism is hyperactive... Basically meaning, in spite of eating fast food almost every single day for 2 years now, my body says I barely eat at all...

These are photos from when I went bowling on November, 6th.

In this picture, you can see me talking to Austin, one of my brother's friends...notice my arms...they look like sticks.

This photo is of me holding my almost 17 year-old brother over my shoulders. At one point, I even spread my arms out, and he was still on my shoulders. I work in a warehouse where I pretty much workout 11 and-a-half hours a day, 4 days a week. I'm not weak... But, people often think that upon seeing me.

This last picture actually disturbs me to the point of feeling sick...like all my hard work is for nothing.., It's a back view of me, and my arms just look... You'd think I'm anorexic or something...

What's worse? People at work love how much energy I have, and envy me because of it... I'm tellin you right now... It ain't fun. Here's what they're saying they want...

1: You'd hardly ever sleep unless you took sleeping pills to knock your hyper ass out.

2: You'd make people uncomfortable with your inability to sit still.

3: Everything you eat, you'll burn off an hour later, if that.

4: Nobody will be able to relate to your struggles, and finding friends willing to put up with you would be extremely challenging.

So, if any of you guys wish you had alot of energy? I'm living that nightmare. Be glad you're at a stable health balance. And, if you're not? I feel for you. Take care of yourselves the best you can, guys... Don't lose motivation over lack of results. I thought I wasn't showing any, either. Amazon helped me realize that I am getting stronger, it's just not showing through my physical appearance... I just wish I didn't look starved, ya know? Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: A Birth Defect That Everyone I Know Wishes They Had, And My Vain Efforts To Fight Against It...   December 1st 2016, 4:39 am

Try eating 6 times a day and do high intensity training. That might help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom

PostSubject: Re: A Birth Defect That Everyone I Know Wishes They Had, And My Vain Efforts To Fight Against It...   December 1st 2016, 6:01 am

It's nice to know things about you ... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: A Birth Defect That Everyone I Know Wishes They Had, And My Vain Efforts To Fight Against It...   December 1st 2016, 9:14 am

I think you should think about the advantages intead of seeing it as a curse, that would help i think
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

PostSubject: Re: A Birth Defect That Everyone I Know Wishes They Had, And My Vain Efforts To Fight Against It...   December 2nd 2016, 4:12 am

Health problems suck, I fully understand it because I have a bunch of health problems (i.e. mostly eye problems).  And, yeah, the boss at work just tries his/her/its best to get the most of you.....like I am usually treated like worse than a dog by my boss at my workplace......well....in China every year many labors die because of overly overwork (even doctors at hospital die this way too)..... pale

Oh one thing.........perhaps you might want to check your.....hmmm.......thyroid gland?  Question
It is because one of my workplace friend has a thyroid gland hyper problem that makes her hyper-active and restless and skinny........... scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E

A Birth Defect That Everyone I Know Wishes They Had, And My Vain Efforts To Fight Against It...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Everything Else-
Jump to: