A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tekken chuchoryu proyect
by rj10018576 Today at 12:14 pm

» I need help.. [League of Legends PROJECT]
by mistermach Today at 12:08 pm

» Artifical Monster Mouth
by Mistah Jorge Today at 11:39 am

» Axel Stone by Nexus Games/Shin Mako & SeanAlty - 100 Youtube Subs Release
by JARRO77 Today at 11:02 am

» oNearo Sprites
by Mistah Jorge Today at 10:31 am

» [FORUM GAME] Alphabet Soup!
by volzzilla Today at 10:06 am

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 SPIDER BOY WIP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
wingnut



Posts : 816
Join date : 2012-11-10

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER BOY WIP   July 24th 2013, 6:08 pm

Looks good!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DANY (spider boy)



Posts : 500
Join date : 2013-03-18
Age : 16
Location : you guess

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER BOY WIP   July 25th 2013, 12:26 pm

@wingnut wrote:
Looks good!!
thx bro  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DANY (spider boy)



Posts : 500
Join date : 2013-03-18
Age : 16
Location : you guess

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER BOY WIP   August 6th 2013, 6:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
run forward
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DANY (spider boy)



Posts : 500
Join date : 2013-03-18
Age : 16
Location : you guess

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER BOY WIP   August 6th 2013, 6:40 am

hope u guys like it Smile Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
spidergoku



Posts : 1015
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER BOY WIP   August 6th 2013, 7:53 am

@DANY (spider boy) wrote:
@dev wrote:
Nicely done, but they shouldn't look blurry.
yeah because i uploaded them with a site that makes them like this but it shows the sprites at least and its fast
hey dany i like wat ur doing with spiderboy great stuff

if u want to show ur sprites clearly heres the website for u Smile
http://postimage.org/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DANY (spider boy)



Posts : 500
Join date : 2013-03-18
Age : 16
Location : you guess

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER BOY WIP   August 6th 2013, 8:27 am

@spidergoku wrote:
@DANY (spider boy) wrote:
@dev wrote:
Nicely done, but they shouldn't look blurry.
yeah because i uploaded them with a site that makes them like this but it shows the sprites at least and its fast
hey dany i like wat ur doing with spiderboy great stuff

if u want to show ur sprites clearly heres the website for u Smile
http://postimage.org/
i cant go to that site sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DANY (spider boy)



Posts : 500
Join date : 2013-03-18
Age : 16
Location : you guess

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER BOY WIP   August 6th 2013, 8:28 am

@Ax wrote:
Not bad, I think you got the right idea. The animation looks nice to, you've blended the bases very well together.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Remember that the pink bg must be set to color 0 so it becomes invisible in mugen and in your .gif animation

Try and crop your images to so the extra blank space can be removed scratch 



i did it but when i put it in fighter factory it becomes wierd like his colors change like his legs are red or his jacket yellow ... what should i do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
animaraz



Posts : 932
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 40
Location : León, Gto.

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER BOY WIP   August 6th 2013, 9:29 am

Nice, good job. Tienes mucho potencial
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
flammableking



Posts : 2366
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER BOY WIP   August 6th 2013, 5:15 pm

Wow.... You're only 13, and you're doing better than me. ^^;; Truly amazing! =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DANY (spider boy)



Posts : 500
Join date : 2013-03-18
Age : 16
Location : you guess

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER BOY WIP   August 7th 2013, 2:30 am

@flammableking wrote:
Wow.... You're only 13, and you're doing better than me. ^^;; Truly amazing! =D
hey it will be my birthday like 5 days from now ! Very Happy and yea i still cant bielieve that jats toke THAT long but when i think of ax hes like everyday he makes a mugen char
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking



Posts : 2366
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER BOY WIP   August 7th 2013, 2:48 am

@DANY (spider boy) wrote:
@flammableking wrote:
Wow.... You're only 13, and you're doing better than me. ^^;; Truly amazing! =D
hey it will be my birthday like 5 days from now ! :Dand yea i still cant bielieve that jats toke THAT long but when i think of ax hes like everyday he makes a mugen char

Actually, it only took him about 4 hours to code him. Ovo It was my spriting that took weeks. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DANY (spider boy)



Posts : 500
Join date : 2013-03-18
Age : 16
Location : you guess

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER BOY WIP   August 7th 2013, 3:21 am

@flammableking wrote:
@DANY (spider boy) wrote:
@flammableking wrote:
Wow.... You're only 13, and you're doing better than me. ^^;; Truly amazing! =D
hey it will be my birthday like 5 days from now ! :Dand yea i still cant bielieve that jats toke THAT long but when i think of ax hes like everyday he makes a mugen char

Actually, it only took him about 4 hours to code him. Ovo It was my spriting that took weeks. xD
i know how EXACTLY took to finish the sprites and u always said to me that this was my dream char but COME ON bro  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
 
SPIDER BOY WIP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: