A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» TK's Lets Play: Harmonia (Steam)
by TK830515 Today at 1:10 pm

» Lucia Released
by spidergoku Today at 12:42 pm

» SFII The Animated Movie Stage WIP
by Doom Today at 11:58 am

» Spector Palettes
by Doom Today at 11:55 am

» MK vs SF: Battle for the realms
by spidergoku Today at 9:12 am

» IkuTronHD Wip: SF2 Ryu by Guille_N_Roll color separation edit + New Stages
by giovanni12121212 Today at 8:58 am

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
flammableking



Posts : 2369
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 22

PostSubject: The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years...   April 7th 2013, 4:27 pm

Is there any way... Any way at all... That Mugen... Could have a 4-player patch or mod? O__O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
techy121



Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 40
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years...   April 7th 2013, 4:39 pm

There is a clone version of mugen that allows 4 player play already here: http://mugen.wikia.com/wiki/InfinityCat I'm unsure if it is 1.0 compatible or not.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://techy121.yolasite.com/
XXDreamBrotherXX



Posts : 842
Join date : 2012-06-15
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years...   April 7th 2013, 5:34 pm

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/3v3-or-4v4-simultaneous-patch-mugen-1-0-146446.0.html

Quote :
What the title says it's a 3V3 or 4V4 Simultaneous patch for mugen 1.0 and it works.

here's the link:http://www.mediafire.com/?aqae58vp02akmta

Just drag and drop the mugen 1.0 copies to mugen directory, run a simul match and enjoy!

P.S Im not the orginal author of this patch I just posted it at M.F.G

It works well but still be aware it's buggy. In saying that I use 3v3 all the time. Read the thread fully before using though, it gives you some tips on how to control players properly Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking



Posts : 2369
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years...   April 7th 2013, 6:01 pm

@XXDreamBrotherXX wrote:
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/3v3-or-4v4-simultaneous-patch-mugen-1-0-146446.0.html

Quote :
What the title says it's a 3V3 or 4V4 Simultaneous patch for mugen 1.0 and it works.

here's the link:http://www.mediafire.com/?aqae58vp02akmta

Just drag and drop the mugen 1.0 copies to mugen directory, run a simul match and enjoy!

P.S Im not the orginal author of this patch I just posted it at M.F.G

It works well but still be aware it's buggy. In saying that I use 3v3 all the time. Read the thread fully before using though, it gives you some tips on how to control players properly Smile

Like... Does it allow four human-players? OvO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tank402



Posts : 709
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 100
Location : leftside ofyourmomsbed,your house

PostSubject: Re: The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years...   April 7th 2013, 6:21 pm

Its a cool add on but makes 1.0 play sluggish and hd chars and stages. .....lol do.t attempt unluss u wanna play slug vs snail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
XXDreamBrotherXX



Posts : 842
Join date : 2012-06-15
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years...   April 7th 2013, 6:35 pm

As in for different people playing on the same computer you mean? I haven't tried versus mode so I'm not sure :confused:

In regards to lag, I've never experienced any, however I only play with lo res chars and stages Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking



Posts : 2369
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years...   April 7th 2013, 6:37 pm

It's actually extremely smooth on my computer! OvO And, yes, I mean four players with controllers. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking



Posts : 2369
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years...   April 9th 2013, 1:55 pm

@XXDreamBrotherXX wrote:
As in for different people playing on the same computer you mean? I haven't tried versus mode so I'm not sure :confused:

In regards to lag, I've never experienced any, however I only play with lo res chars and stages Question

Here's the reason why I ask... I have 2 little brothers; a 7 year-old and a 13 year-old... We love different games with bosses, and we love teamwork. We would love to form a team of 3 against 1 boss! Very Happy Is this possible? ^^ I mean, the option of having 2 is AWESOME!! But, 3 would be so much better! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XXDreamBrotherXX



Posts : 842
Join date : 2012-06-15
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years...   April 9th 2013, 10:00 pm

@flammableking wrote:
@XXDreamBrotherXX wrote:
As in for different people playing on the same computer you mean? I haven't tried versus mode so I'm not sure :confused:

In regards to lag, I've never experienced any, however I only play with lo res chars and stages Question

Here's the reason why I ask... I have 2 little brothers; a 7 year-old and a 13 year-old... We love different games with bosses, and we love teamwork. We would love to form a team of 3 against 1 boss! Very Happy Is this possible? ^^ I mean, the option of having 2 is AWESOME!! But, 3 would be so much better! ^^

My favourite thing to do with this mode is play 3v1 lol
But again I don't think you can with versus mode. Well it's beyond my expertise lets put it that way...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Discussion-
Jump to: