:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» JARRO77 WIPS
by JARRO77 Today at 5:27 am

» Marvel's X-23 ( Laura Kenny) by Volzilla & Skhsato123
by asterione Today at 4:39 am

» RR3
by Dj luke Today at 4:23 am

» WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF STAGE?????
by tehdevil Today at 1:45 am

» Chris Redfield from Resident Evil UPDATE!!!
by yolomate Yesterday at 11:01 pm

» lightning from final fantasy released.
by armin_iuf Yesterday at 10:08 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

Beta testers for Soul Calibur Vs. Tekken Project

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CVS Artist

PostSubject: Beta testers for Soul Calibur Vs. Tekken Project   April 5th 2013, 2:44 pm

so this is a trend where you can test our characters before we release them for public download
right now im making ivy in the style that me and chuchoryu are making so if you like to test some characters that we are ready for you to test then we can give you links to the characters to test right now ivy is almost done for testing i dont know if chuchoryu will do that but we will know when he come back online
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ax

PostSubject: Re: Beta testers for Soul Calibur Vs. Tekken Project   April 5th 2013, 2:52 pm

Be careful with beta testers! They may leak your work so make sure you are willing to accept that risk before you send out the test versions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://mugenarchive.com
CVS Artist

PostSubject: Re: Beta testers for Soul Calibur Vs. Tekken Project   April 5th 2013, 3:07 pm

sure thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Beta testers for Soul Calibur Vs. Tekken Project   April 5th 2013, 4:30 pm

CVS Artist wrote:
so this is a trend where you can test our characters before we release them for public download
right now im making ivy in the style that me and chuchoryu are making so if you like to test some characters that we are ready for you to test then we can give you links to the characters to test right now ivy is almost done for testing i dont know if chuchoryu will do that but we will know when he come back online
Yes all can enter to the King of Iron Fisn and the Soul and Sword (Is Tekken and Soul Calibur) the proyect need more people to born and more spriters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Beta testers for Soul Calibur Vs. Tekken Project   April 6th 2013, 10:12 pm

i would like to beta test when the time comes. i am not a leaker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadman

PostSubject: Re: Beta testers for Soul Calibur Vs. Tekken Project   April 6th 2013, 10:25 pm

I do not believe in leaking I will say this I report bugs and glitches on time and even show video proof of glitches. I have only been chosen for one Beta and that was Guild Wars 2, I will gladly offer my critique when It comes to bug reporting. And I also can voice any unvoiced characters in the project (my 2 specialtys are nightmare and cervantes)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Beta testers for Soul Calibur Vs. Tekken Project   April 11th 2013, 4:54 pm

AoCBane wrote:
I do not believe in leaking I will say this I report bugs and glitches on time and even show video proof of glitches. I have only been chosen for one Beta and that was Guild Wars 2, I will gladly offer my critique when It comes to bug reporting. And I also can voice any unvoiced characters in the project (my 2 specialtys are nightmare and cervantes)
Dont worry mi amigo, for the moment I add this new stance for Ivy:

But I need to retouch the sword more
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macaulyn

PostSubject: Re: Beta testers for Soul Calibur Vs. Tekken Project   April 13th 2013, 10:13 pm

I want to help, I love Soul Calibur and I would like to take part on this project.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CVS Artist

PostSubject: Re: Beta testers for Soul Calibur Vs. Tekken Project   April 14th 2013, 12:30 am

well the next 4 sc characters will be maxi amy setsuka talim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadman

PostSubject: Re: Beta testers for Soul Calibur Vs. Tekken Project   April 14th 2013, 1:16 am

I would be happy test either Amy or Maxi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macaulyn

PostSubject: Re: Beta testers for Soul Calibur Vs. Tekken Project   April 14th 2013, 1:31 pm

Can you please let me test Amy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Beta testers for Soul Calibur Vs. Tekken Project   April 16th 2013, 7:16 pm

CVS Artist wrote:
well the next 4 sc characters will be maxi amy setsuka talim
I read today Maxi? is my prefer character from SC, I play to much whit Maxi in my Nintendo Game Cube

Other news I have to make the new stance for Ivy

And his rival Nina

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Beta testers for Soul Calibur Vs. Tekken Project
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Full Game Projects :: Soul Calibur Vs Tekken-
Jump to: