» Keiko Mitsuyaiba by Drowin
by Bambino Da Don Today at 6:28 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Luke Cage Is So Great That It Broke Netflix + Series Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

PostSubject: Luke Cage Is So Great That It Broke Netflix + Series Discussion   October 3rd 2016, 4:36 pm

http://www.esquire.com/entertainment/tv/news/a49165/luke-cage/

===

feel free to talk about the show here too Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Luke Cage Is So Great That It Broke Netflix + Series Discussion   October 3rd 2016, 9:55 pm

It was alright. I was kinda multitasking while I was watching. I still prefer Daredevil but this was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Luke Cage Is So Great That It Broke Netflix + Series Discussion   October 3rd 2016, 10:42 pm

Luke cage show was awesome, in every way, except for diamondbacks cheezy costume at the end, what were they thinking, the gloves were enough, that suit looked ridiculous, and the helmet too, felt like I was watching a bad power rangers tv show when he wore that thing
other than that cottonmouth killed it, black Mariah was great, shades was very sneaky and good to see him as that wild card
last episode of the show sucked as did daredevls season 1 last episode, hero Vs villain fight offs look corny and this was super corny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Playing Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Luke Cage Is So Great That It Broke Netflix + Series Discussion   October 3rd 2016, 11:43 pm

I loved the series myself, but I was extremely disappointed when they killed off Cottonmouth. He was by far my favorite character in the whole series. That dude was a bad ass, and wasn't just a typical crime boss piece of crap. My favorite scene was the part where he told Luke that he worked for him now, then shooed him away and laughed. Damn I miss that guy. Much rather would have seen that scene go vice versa. I liked the old school LC costume appearance too, that was cool to see, and corny. I agree Diamondback's costume was cheesy too, but I liked it at the same time, and it even kind of fit his crazy ass. That guy just seems like the type to do something most wouldn't, especially if they told him he shouldn't, like wear a nerdy costume, and he wears it without giving two craps as long as it destroys his enemy. I don't know why, but the villians in this series have been my favorite out of all the Marvel series so far. The music/soundtrack was amazing too. I hated Jessica Jones, and am really glad to see Netflix do this series right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: Luke Cage Is So Great That It Broke Netflix + Series Discussion   October 3rd 2016, 11:51 pm

I have already watch the first episode and it was great I love it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Luke Cage Is So Great That It Broke Netflix + Series Discussion   October 6th 2016, 1:33 am

@ playing enemy...

you hated jessica jones? i thought it was the best marvel series on netflix of the bunch (though not watched luke cage yet, so skipped some of the talk here). i liked it better than both daredevil's. they announced iron fist for 6 months from now and punisher is filming now. so no telling when season 2 will happen. marvel and netflix need to get off their 6 months swing for each season. needs to go to 3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Luke Cage Is So Great That It Broke Netflix + Series Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Multimedia Entertainment :: TV, Movies, Comics, etc-
Jump to: