A place to have fun with Mugen

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists!
by chuchoryu Today at 14:40

» CvS Zelda for Demo only here on Mugen Multiverse
by chuchoryu Today at 14:32

» TK's Lets Play: Demon Hunter Mai
by TK830515 Today at 14:22

» SvC Allen Snider
by skhsato123 Today at 14:03

» [ESPAÑOL] Juego conectar palabras
by November Today at 13:45

» Let's make your own meaning of "M.U.G.E.N"!
by volzzilla Today at 12:21

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Please, I really need your help. How can I create Mugen stage while the Mugen Stage goes darker?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Please, I really need your help. How can I create Mugen stage while the Mugen Stage goes darker?   Mon 26 Sep - 3:15

I want to create Mugen stage while the Mugen stage goes darker just like Marvel VS Capcom's Rock Dune do. So, when I was playing Marvel VS Capcom on Mame and Marvel VS SNK on Mugen, but I saw Rock Dune fades from day into an evening and fades from evening into the night when the sky goes darker. Therefore, I got the Central Park daytime, Central Park evening and Central Park night. I want to create a new stage when the stage turns the day into the dark sky like a night. Check these images out what I made them for Mugen Stage Creation:

But, I want to do it just like this, Marvel VS Capcom Rock Dune Mugen Stage while it turns dark. Check this out and see:

And also I want doing the same thing as the stage 1 on The Revenge of Shinobi on Sega Genesis day fades into the night. Check this out:

Please, I really need your help. How can I create Mugen stage while the Mugen Stage goes darker?

Thank you.

(No Rude Answers)

Last edited by Mr.Welldone on Mon 26 Sep - 7:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Please, I really need your help. How can I create Mugen stage while the Mugen Stage goes darker?   Mon 26 Sep - 4:12

I really can't help you here as idk anything about stage making, sorry bud
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: Please, I really need your help. How can I create Mugen stage while the Mugen Stage goes darker?   Mon 26 Sep - 4:15

That's okay, bro. No problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

PostSubject: Re: Please, I really need your help. How can I create Mugen stage while the Mugen Stage goes darker?   Mon 26 Sep - 8:54

I think that is just an animations with a number (could be many for greater smoothness) of stage sprites in that MUGEN stage.

You can't really adjust a MUGEN stage's brightness/darkness level just by the MUGEN stage itself..... No ....as far as I know, the only thing about brightness/darkness level you can change in a MUGEN stage, are the MUGEN characters' shadows...........

So, for example, make and add a simple animation like that in your [MUGEN stage].def:

[BG buildings view]
type = anim
actionno = 0
id = 0
layerno = 0
start = 0,0
delta = 0, 0
trans = none
mask = 0
tile = 0,0
tilespacing = 0,0

[Begin action 0]
0,0,0,0,200  ; <-------- assume this is your brightest sprite and it lasts 200 MUGEN game ticks
0,1,0,0,200  ; <-------- assume this is your medium-brightest/darkest sprite and it lasts 200 MUGEN game ticks
0,2,0,0,200  ; <-------- assume this is your darkest sprite and it lasts 200 MUGEN game ticks
0,1,0,0,200  ; <-------- assume this is your medium-brightest/darkest sprite and it lasts 200 MUGEN game ticks

For more details, please read about MUGEN stage making from your \mugen\docs\bgs.html and try to look at the the default MUGEN stages by Elecbyte study
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: Please, I really need your help. How can I create Mugen stage while the Mugen Stage goes darker?   Tue 4 Oct - 13:32

Thanks for your answer, my bro. Thanks, Borewood. Thanks to you and that Goku guy from Mugen Free For All.com.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Help-
Jump to: