» I need help.. [League of Legends PROJECT]
by Mistah Jorge Today at 12:30 pm

» Artifical Monster Mouth
by Mistah Jorge Today at 11:39 am

» oNearo Sprites
by Mistah Jorge Today at 10:31 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Team Mode Issue with Birdy (Marvel) and Blackest Night Hal Jordan (DC) characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeleFresh

PostSubject: Team Mode Issue with Birdy (Marvel) and Blackest Night Hal Jordan (DC) characters   September 11th 2016, 11:47 am

Hello All,

Long time problem in MUGEN I'm hoping someone might be able troubleshoot or recognize.

I usually play Team Arcade mode in MUGEN 1.0 and in general don't really see any issues.  A couple of times I have noticed characters (who might be more intended for single mode play) having issues being the 2nd member of the team.  So once my first character loses, the second character should load for the next round.

But for Birdy (by Eclipse - Marvel character) and Hal Jordan (Buyog - DC character) they don't seem to load properly.

For Birdy, she doesn't seem to load at all...

For Hal Jordan, he seems to have problem jumping - the character can't jump.  He seems to 'stutter' when you try to jump with him

Another minor issue with Wucash's Etrigan is similar - he has set of extra moves ('SpellBooks') that are not available when he is the 2nd player on the team.

I assume there isn't much I can do about these, but they've always bugged me.  In a way I'm more curious about the cause of the problem.  If there is a fix I can do myself, even better.

Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Team Mode Issue with Birdy (Marvel) and Blackest Night Hal Jordan (DC) characters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Help-
Jump to: