A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ARE PNG IMAGES A HEADACHE FOR YOU?
by Capcomnator Today at 9:18 pm

» New Hulk edit by Fede de 10
by fede de 10 Today at 8:50 pm

» Super Mugen Stage-Junkman Yard for Mugen 1.0
by Kylo Today at 8:21 pm

» Street Fighter IV Sakura
by chuchoryu Today at 6:28 pm

» AQUAMAN EDITH WITH HAND AND TRIDENT
by yolomate Today at 4:32 pm

» December is getting close.. The First release of Robot Master Mayhem is coming!
by laspacho Today at 4:24 pm

Special Features at MMV






Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share | 
 

 MMV's Dormammu WIP Startup

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
pockydeluxe1

avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: MMV's Dormammu WIP Startup    November 9th 2016, 10:13 am

Very Impressive, keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
galactus

avatar

Posts : 1056
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 34
Location : warrington (uk britain)

PostSubject: Re: MMV's Dormammu WIP Startup    November 9th 2016, 3:19 pm

Wow, this Dormammu looks great and seems to be coming
along nicely, Great job...I like him a lot personally yes

well done skhsato123 clap clap and good luck with him as well

mugen needs a good Dormammu Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Predator

avatar

Posts : 1351
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 20
Location : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: MMV's Dormammu WIP Startup    November 13th 2016, 12:58 am

Nice work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Capcomnator

avatar

Posts : 2875
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 27
Location : Adelaide - Australia - Capcom Stuff Maker

PostSubject: Re: MMV's Dormammu WIP Startup    November 16th 2016, 6:46 pm

i don´t know the attacks of dormammu looks like zero ever.

i thought the attacks of him was with fire ball and flames
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MakeMineMarvel



Posts : 302
Join date : 2014-01-31

PostSubject: Re: MMV's Dormammu WIP Startup    November 18th 2016, 11:43 am

g8 vid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

avatar

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2013-04-04
Age : 32
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: MMV's Dormammu WIP Startup    November 19th 2016, 12:20 am

mazemerald wrote:
i don´t know the attacks of dormammu looks like zero ever.

i thought the attacks of him was with fire ball and flames
Yes bro but as Arkady said these are just very early concepts, but in the end the Dormammu will look completely diffrent more like the comics
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

avatar

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2013-04-04
Age : 32
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: MMV's Dormammu WIP Startup    February 12th 2017, 1:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dormammu VS Brainiac concepts from the future
P.S : both are WIPs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Capcomnator

avatar

Posts : 2875
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 27
Location : Adelaide - Australia - Capcom Stuff Maker

PostSubject: Re: MMV's Dormammu WIP Startup    February 12th 2017, 5:03 pm

the base is very similar,what a shame the model don´t be MVC.

the snk model by neogeo has a pixel art semi-human.

i think a frankspriting will be better to build him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

avatar

Posts : 6600
Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: MMV's Dormammu WIP Startup    February 13th 2017, 12:22 am

really like the look of your dormammu skhsato Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

avatar

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2013-04-04
Age : 32
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: MMV's Dormammu WIP Startup    February 13th 2017, 12:23 am

mazemerald wrote:
the base is very similar,what a shame the model don´t be MVC.

the snk model by neogeo has a pixel art semi-human.

i think a frankspriting will be better to build him.
I ve gone far through this WIP now 
And there is a japanease boy who is creating MVC styled Dormammu he started his Wip 5 years ago 
And me myself i like Snk art i do not find it a shame
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

avatar

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2013-04-04
Age : 32
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: MMV's Dormammu WIP Startup    February 13th 2017, 12:24 am

@volzzilla wrote:
really like the look of your dormammu skhsato Smile
Thanks Volz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Rider

avatar

Posts : 645
Join date : 2012-07-13
Age : 37
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: MMV's Dormammu WIP Startup    February 13th 2017, 12:46 am

I like the SNK Base I have been Creating Daimon Hellstrom, Dr. Strange and Superman base on SNK Sprites w/ a frankenspriting of course Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

avatar

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2013-04-04
Age : 32
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: MMV's Dormammu WIP Startup    February 13th 2017, 2:42 am

@Dark Rider wrote:
I like the SNK Base I have been Creating Daimon Hellstrom, Dr. Strange and Superman base on SNK Sprites w/ a frankenspriting of course Smile
Actually Daimon is a masterpiece what base you use is it K999?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Rider

avatar

Posts : 645
Join date : 2012-07-13
Age : 37
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: MMV's Dormammu WIP Startup    February 13th 2017, 3:03 am

@skhsato123 wrote:
@Dark Rider wrote:
I like the SNK Base I have been Creating Daimon Hellstrom, Dr. Strange and Superman base on SNK Sprites w/ a frankenspriting of course Smile
Actually Daimon is a masterpiece what base you use is it K999?

Well, there is Orochi K and another K edit and I used Rot Sprites to increase the size. Thanks by the way skhsato123 Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRedBeast

avatar

Posts : 272
Join date : 2016-10-19
Age : 20
Location : uruguay

PostSubject: Re: MMV's Dormammu WIP Startup    February 13th 2017, 8:29 am

@Dark Rider wrote:
@skhsato123 wrote:
@Dark Rider wrote:
I like the SNK Base I have been Creating Daimon Hellstrom, Dr. Strange and Superman base on SNK Sprites w/ a frankenspriting of course Smile
Actually Daimon is a masterpiece what base you use is it K999?

Well, there is Orochi K and another K edit and I used Rot Sprites to increase the size. Thanks by the way skhsato123 Smile

and that agent venom is a wip or you actually realesed long time ago?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
MMV's Dormammu WIP Startup
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: