A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Not really a MUGEN new release but a MUGEN "lost & found"....
by Mistah Jorge Today at 3:45 pm

» Random Topic MMV1
by Mistah Jorge Today at 3:35 pm

» Borewood's 2013-2017 MUGEN WIPs
by borewood2013 Today at 3:34 pm

» My Spriteworks
by WlanmaniaX Today at 3:32 pm

» Ruili (瑞麗) released
by borewood2013 Today at 3:22 pm

» [ESPAÑOL] Juego conectar palabras
by fede de 10 Today at 2:57 pm

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mazemerald

avatar

Posts : 2324
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 27
Location : CAPCOMLAND

PostSubject: CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released!   August 18th 2016, 12:56 am

CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released!


Opensource - fuente abierta

Download here:
http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=c98f62bbdb701e6c3e1f6101353e5bda




 



thank you for the support and appreciation for my stuffs.


Last edited by mazemerald on January 3rd 2017, 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Replaced the link fallen.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CVS Artist

avatar

Posts : 701
Join date : 2012-10-26

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released!   August 18th 2016, 1:16 am

Mugen is a hobby no need to say you are leaving it's not a job make stuff when you can that's all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trololo

avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2014-07-06
Age : 19
Location : Russia

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released!   August 18th 2016, 1:20 am

Well, I think you shouldn't leave MUGEN now. Because it looks like complete disrespection to member of ALL MUGEN communities to leave after release of SO UNFINISHED CHARACTER!!!
-Sptires are completely misalligned.
-Frankenspriting here is not good. Parts just jumping on each other.
-Totally misalligned hitsparks.

-Specials mainly deals less damage than even JABS.
-And my favorites:
You even didn't managed to make him new portrait, supers... and even damage sprites.


I think you better to finish him, cause leaving after character like this... Let's just say, you gave up after first character with completely new sprites. That looks weak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andywho

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2012-06-16

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released!   August 18th 2016, 5:01 am

Wow... this is just lazy how he quit on this.
Trololo is right. He was so good lifebar and little bit on the chars and now this last is certainly a least indeed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom

avatar

Posts : 4261
Join date : 2014-08-22

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released!   August 18th 2016, 6:21 am

Thanks friend !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malevka1

avatar

Posts : 948
Join date : 2012-12-18
Age : 32
Location : Украина дудчаны

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released!   August 18th 2016, 8:00 am

Thanks friend ! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LESSARD

avatar

Posts : 384
Join date : 2016-06-19
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released!   August 18th 2016, 10:31 am

Thanks brother, but im very sad because you will go away, please dont leave us, i know you have more to give yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pockydeluxe1

avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released!   August 18th 2016, 11:04 am

@CVS Artist wrote:
Mugen is a hobby no need to say you are leaving it's not a job make stuff when you can that's all

Indeed!

Thank you for you work, May you continue to be inspired,The door will always open, and You may say "Forever",
But as they say,"Never Say Never"
Happy Trails to you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rjiggler



Posts : 91
Join date : 2012-09-16

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released!   August 18th 2016, 12:06 pm

@Trololo wrote:
Well, I think you shouldn't leave MUGEN now. Because it looks like complete disrespection to member of ALL MUGEN communities to leave after release of SO UNFINISHED CHARACTER!!!
-Sptires are completely misalligned.
-Frankenspriting here is not good. Parts just jumping on each other.
-Totally misalligned hitsparks.
-Specials mainly deals less damage than even JABS.
-And my favorites:
You even didn't managed to make him new portrait, supers... and even damage sprites.
I think you better to finish him, cause leaving after character like this... Let's just say, you gave up after first character with completely new sprites. That looks weak.
He's quitting because he doesn't have the time, and all these issues are symptomatic of him not having that time.

It's not like I disagree that it would be more apt to want to take a break rather than completely quit, but insulting the work of a creator on his way out is adding insult to injury.  No need to rail on him and give him more reasons to want to quit the community.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trololo

avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2014-07-06
Age : 19
Location : Russia

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released!   August 18th 2016, 1:36 pm

-Firstly, if you don't have time to finish your work- then don't release it. OR, at least, manage to point that char is unfinished, that he is in Beta state. But no, he didn't. He released it as a full work. And I'm viewing it from equal point.
-Secondly, there is a BIG difference between INSULT and FEEDBACK. I didn't insulted this work cause I didn't called it sh*t and the same. I gave him a feedback, I showed him that Dean got a LOOOOTS of problems. And just dare to tell me something listed there isn't problem or not exists...
-Thirdly, my manner of speech is rude there, indeed. But I also was insulted with such deception. I saw fully released character in fully released threads. A character he called his last work. I expected to see his BEST work and got a pile of cr*p in my face with seeing not just unfinished, but BADLY unfinished char. And if even finished parts were good, but no. They're not. Animations are not good. IN STANCE HIS FASE IN JUMPING. FACE, CARL!!!!! And sprites like these... Just OMG.

Dean is not just unfinished. Dean is bad. Dean is COMPLETELY BAD. If he really could be released with such animations and sprites, then this character coudn't be good at all, even if he were completed! I would be ashamed to release a such work, even if I also was quit. I just coudn't have a balls to do this, cause I'm respecting every man, who loves MUGEN and want to see A GOOD characters by me. After such disrespectful release I just hope Maz will have a balls to finish him and make him, at least, average. With normal attacks, normal animations and, at least, corresponding anatomy sprites. He just can't leave on such fail. He must come back and finish the job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ldpp

avatar

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-04-09
Location : Republica Dominicana

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released!   August 22nd 2016, 12:29 pm

if anyone had the chance to download him plz send to me via pm because the link is down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fede de 10

avatar

Posts : 960
Join date : 2014-06-26
Age : 34
Location : ARGENTINA PARA EL MUNDO

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released!   August 22nd 2016, 12:40 pm

@ldpp wrote:
if anyone had the chance to download him plz send to me via pm because the link is down.
amigo prueba con la pag. mugeno de ahi lo descargue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ldpp

avatar

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-04-09
Location : Republica Dominicana

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released!   August 22nd 2016, 12:45 pm

@fede de 10 wrote:
@ldpp wrote:
if anyone had the chance to download him plz send to me via pm because the link is down.
amigo prueba con la pag. mugeno de ahi lo descargue
gracias hermano
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fede de 10

avatar

Posts : 960
Join date : 2014-06-26
Age : 34
Location : ARGENTINA PARA EL MUNDO

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released!   August 22nd 2016, 12:47 pm

@Trololo wrote:
Well, I think you shouldn't leave MUGEN now. Because it looks like complete disrespection to member of ALL MUGEN communities to leave after release of SO UNFINISHED CHARACTER!!!
-Sptires are completely misalligned.
-Frankenspriting here is not good. Parts just jumping on each other.
-Totally misalligned hitsparks.

-Specials mainly deals less damage than even JABS.
-And my favorites:
You even didn't managed to make him new portrait, supers... and even damage sprites.


I think you better to finish him, cause leaving after character like this... Let's just say, you gave up after first character with completely new sprites. That looks weak.

Amigo entiende que mazemerald, es una persona que jamas termina sus trabajos por completo, Pero.. tambiendebes entender que siempre es el primero en dar el salto al avismo de posibilidades que el crea, es una persona que no le interesa que su nombre figure en ningun lado. y siempre deja todo para aquel que quiera mejorarlo lo pueda hacer ( muchos no lo hacen)

Friend understands that mazemerald, is a person who never finishes his work completely, but .. tambiendebes understand that it is always the first to jump into Avisma possibilities that creates, is a person who does not care that his name appears on nowhere. and always leaves everything to anyone who wants to improve can do it (many do not)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gw3ex12

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released!   September 2nd 2016, 3:22 am

Link is down Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: