PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CanFes! Visualization (NSFW)
by Bambino Da Don Today at 3:51 am

» [NSFW] IOF Characters by Hanyu-Maru updated (05/12/2015)
by Bambino Da Don Today at 3:49 am

» [Sora o Aogite Kumo Takaku] Tsuya
by Bambino Da Don Today at 3:48 am

» Akemi By Noodles (NSFW)
by Bambino Da Don Today at 3:46 am

» [NSFW 18+] Yaoi Collection by Russel_182
by Bambino Da Don Today at 3:45 am

» [Legend of Mana] Vadise & Sierra
by Bambino Da Don Today at 3:43 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Pallet Swaps, Are They really that great?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pockydeluxe1

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Swaps, Are They really that great?   August 15th 2016, 5:37 pm

@carpa5 wrote:
look an example they say a pallete swap but its not its just change the name but the char
but they not even worked to make it look like mr freze

and look i make this edit of deadshot by the way its almost done all sprites

this a really pallete swap
but some work badly done , we all lose

Thanks for the example,carpa5!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Swaps, Are They really that great?   September 6th 2016, 9:26 am

@Arkady wrote:
yeah i'm not a fan of them unless they have proper moves to suit THAT pallete for that character being pallete swapped

this x100. and that includes if new coding given to make the proper moves in some cases as well as when new coding gives different moves from base.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Swaps, Are They really that great?   September 6th 2016, 9:46 am

@volzzilla wrote:
@Arkady wrote:
yeah i'm not a fan of them unless they have proper moves to suit THAT pallete for that character being pallete swapped

this x100. and that includes if new coding given to make the proper moves in some cases as well as when new coding gives different moves from base.

From my humble point of view

Pallet swaps are not effective
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Swaps, Are They really that great?   September 6th 2016, 3:36 pm

@skhsato123 wrote:
@volzzilla wrote:
@Arkady wrote:

From my humble point of view

Pallet swaps are not effective

to clarify, i do like them when the pal swap/edit is of non comic chars. for example, carpa's iron fist universe edits. those are fine. but other editing of comic chars in this manner, hoping for all-new coding to give all-new moves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Swaps, Are They really that great?   September 6th 2016, 6:50 pm

MY TURN!

Ok first off i seriously wished that pallet swapping didn't exist and i will explain why. There are COUNTLESS characters from the comics,cartoons,celebrity,video game,anime universes to be created/brought into M.U.G.E.N. and characters that the human mind can create for M.U.G.E.N. that both creators and fans alike want to see and play with and to have them look like they were ripped right out of the said topics and put straight into a video game.

For example..my favorite DC Comics character is The Riddler so if i want Riddler in M.U.G.E.N. i would want to see him look EXACTLY like he is suppose to look straight from the comics/cartoons not like some other character that has NOTHING to do with The Riddler (Example: creator makes The Riddler using Billy Kane as a base but when the character is finished he still looks like Billy Kane with just a different pallet or look to him.) To me that is LAZYYYYYYYY work and it tells me that the creator has absolutely ZERO effort put into that character. So now as a M.U.G.E.N. fan i'm pissed because not only did i just watch my favorite character get NO effort put into him but now i'm forced to play as Billy Kane version 2.0. and YES I UNDERSTAND THAT IT'S NOT MY WORK SO I SHOULDN'T HAVE NO SAY SO OR DOWNLOAD IT IF I DON'T LIKE IT AND THAT PEOPLE HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF M.U.G.E.N.

But the bottom like here is THAT'S THE ONLY RIDDLER AVAILABLE! So instead of waiting SEVERAL YEARS for someone to create another one i'm FORCED to download the bad one because a certain creator didn't give a crap about the Riddler he just wanted to make him just so he can be available and it's total TRASH!

Thanks for posting this topic and letting me FINALLY get my feelings out toward some of these lazy M.U.G.E.N. creators cause it was LONGGGGG over due! Very Mad  Mad        bomb  objection
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Swaps, Are They really that great?   September 8th 2016, 3:30 am

Only changed palette = Meh
Change palette and add new moves =
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pockydeluxe1

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Swaps, Are They really that great?   September 8th 2016, 8:16 pm

@I-Skorp-I wrote:
MY TURN!

Ok first off i seriously wished that pallet swapping didn't exist and i will explain why. There are COUNTLESS characters from the comics,cartoons,celebrity,video game,anime universes to be created/brought into M.U.G.E.N. and characters that the human mind can create for M.U.G.E.N. that both creators and fans alike want to see and play with and to have them look like they were ripped right out of the said topics and put straight into a video game.

For example..my favorite DC Comics character is The Riddler so if i want Riddler in M.U.G.E.N. i would want to see him look EXACTLY like he is suppose to look straight from the comics/cartoons not like some other character that has NOTHING to do with The Riddler (Example: creator makes The Riddler using Billy Kane as a base but when the character is finished he still looks like Billy Kane with just a different pallet or look to him.) To me that is LAZYYYYYYYY work and it tells me that the creator has absolutely ZERO effort put into that character. So now as a M.U.G.E.N. fan i'm pissed because not only did i just watch my favorite character get NO effort put into him but now i'm forced to play as Billy Kane version 2.0. and YES I UNDERSTAND THAT IT'S NOT MY WORK SO I SHOULDN'T HAVE NO SAY SO OR DOWNLOAD IT IF I DON'T LIKE IT AND THAT PEOPLE HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF M.U.G.E.N.

But the bottom like here is THAT'S THE ONLY RIDDLER AVAILABLE! So instead of waiting SEVERAL YEARS for someone to create another one i'm FORCED to download the bad one because a certain creator didn't give a crap about the Riddler he just wanted to make him just so he can be available and it's total TRASH!

Thanks for posting this topic and letting me FINALLY get my feelings out toward some of these lazy M.U.G.E.N. creators cause it was LONGGGGG over due! Very Mad  Mad        bomb  objection
You're Welcome,Bro!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Swaps, Are They really that great?   September 22nd 2016, 10:17 am

Well, I personally don't mind Pallet Swaps or Sprite Swaps MUGEN stuff at all. yes

Even when I try out some Pallet Swaps or Sprite Swaps MUGEN stuff and find it not-good, I just keep it in my own private MUGEN silent store room and I will not talk sh Exclamation t about it all over the Great Internet. No

Oh by the way, I guess we will be happy to see this Pallet Swaps or Sprite Swaps to update RoseMary by "Juke Kisaragi" from AsuraBlade to AsuraBuster, right? tongue :

RoseMary by "Juke Kisaragi" here:  http://juke2kisara.web.fc2.com/chara.html
AsuraBuster sprites ripped by Kong here:  https://www.mediafire.com/?84orz89rc78zg#j077489najkyl
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Swaps, Are They really that great?   September 22nd 2016, 10:20 pm

@borewood2013 wrote:
Well, I personally don't mind Pallet Swaps or Sprite Swaps MUGEN stuff at all. yes

Even when I try out some Pallet Swaps or Sprite Swaps MUGEN stuff and find it not-good, I just keep it in my own private MUGEN silent store room and I will not talk sh Exclamation t about it all over the Great Internet. No

Oh by the way, I guess we will be happy to see this Pallet Swaps or Sprite Swaps to update RoseMary by "Juke Kisaragi" from AsuraBlade to AsuraBuster, right? tongue :

AsuraBuster sprites ripped by Kong here:  https://www.mediafire.com/?84orz89rc78zg#j077489najkyl

Now see THIS is what i don't mind...Because your sprites are beautiful with smooth animation..but BULLISH such as the pallet swaps like the buzzlightyear Zangief or Or the Doc Ock with the Cyclops swap with choppy animation is utterly ridiculous and shows just how lazy some mugen creators are, without a doubt pure garbage with lack of any ambition or motivation what so ever!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Swaps, Are They really that great?   September 22nd 2016, 10:33 pm

@I-Skorp-I wrote:
@borewood2013 wrote:

Now see THIS is what i don't mind...Because your sprites are beautiful with smooth animation..but BULLISH such as the pallet swaps like the buzzlightyear Zangief or Or the Doc Ock with the Cyclops swap with choppy animation is utterly ridiculous and shows just how lazy some mugen creators are, without a doubt pure garbage with lack of any ambition or motivation what so ever!
Isnot this the BLink wip stance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evillepricon

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Swaps, Are They really that great?   September 23rd 2016, 9:26 am

loving the bouncing boobs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Swaps, Are They really that great?   September 23rd 2016, 8:26 pm

@skhsato123 wrote:
@I-Skorp-I wrote:
@borewood2013 wrote:

Isnot this the BLink wip stance

Your saying this is Blink's W.I.P. stance?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Swaps, Are They really that great?   September 23rd 2016, 8:46 pm

I Dont Hate Palswaps,It's Just,Some Are Not Really That Good...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Swaps, Are They really that great?   September 23rd 2016, 8:47 pm

@WADEPOOL wrote:
I Dont Hate Palswaps,It's Just,Some Are Not Really That Good...
And Are Not Even Trying
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Pallet Swaps, Are They really that great?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Discussion-
Jump to: