A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I need help.. [League of Legends PROJECT]
by borewood2013 Today at 9:24 am

» Grooves and/or combo announcers in full games
by borewood2013 Today at 9:14 am

» Spider-Woman
by luciangarude Today at 9:06 am

» SvC Allen Snider + Kim Dragon revamp!!
by borewood2013 Today at 8:59 am

» I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists!
by borewood2013 Today at 7:52 am

» TK's Lets Play: Demon Hunter Mai
by borewood2013 Today at 6:55 am

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 Jungle Desert for Mugen 1.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MugenUniverse



Posts : 24
Join date : 2016-08-06

PostSubject: Jungle Desert for Mugen 1.0   August 7th 2016, 5:13 am



http://www.mediafire.com/download/5d3u23t0eyupcq6/Jungle+Desert.rar

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5d3u23t0eyupcq6/Jungle+Desert.rar

The Stage have decent delta setting
The Stage come with mugen 1.0 only
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Staubhold



Posts : 160
Join date : 2014-08-16
Age : 41
Location : Berlin, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Desert for Mugen 1.0   August 7th 2016, 8:51 am

 Why hesitate with posting the link? DL link is in description of the youtube vid...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5d3u23t0eyupcq6/Jungle+Desert.rar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
animaraz



Posts : 932
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 40
Location : León, Gto.

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Desert for Mugen 1.0   August 7th 2016, 11:19 am

Very nice!!! Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MugenUniverse



Posts : 24
Join date : 2016-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Desert for Mugen 1.0   August 7th 2016, 12:27 pm

@Staubhold wrote:
 Why hesitate with posting the link? DL link is in description of the youtube vid...

thank you mate, you see I try to post the link here but keep saying New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.
also can you go to my other stage topic and do it again for me ? I would be more grateful to you mate Smile I cant link it to you because they put a stupid restriction to us new member riiiggghhht
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MugenUniverse



Posts : 24
Join date : 2016-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Desert for Mugen 1.0   August 7th 2016, 12:29 pm

fucking bullshit I know but I cant do nothing about it heck I cant even pm anyone with the link as well also all thanks to old gamer for helping posting my stage at mugen fighter guild. Because for some reason I cant register there because Im from UK maybe there a IP block barrier I don't know but there so many things I cant explain. this be my last time I post anything here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Staubhold



Posts : 160
Join date : 2014-08-16
Age : 41
Location : Berlin, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Desert for Mugen 1.0   August 7th 2016, 1:45 pm

@MugenUniverse wrote:
@Staubhold wrote:
 Why hesitate with posting the link? DL link is in description of the youtube vid...

thank you mate, you see I try to post the link here but keep saying New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.
also can you go to my other stage topic and do it again for me ? I would be more grateful to you mate Smile I cant link it to you because they put a stupid restriction to us new member riiiggghhht

...and done
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom



Posts : 3808
Join date : 2014-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Desert for Mugen 1.0   August 7th 2016, 2:08 pm


Very good stage !! yes
I have already added the link to your post.

And thanks Staubhold for the help ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MugenUniverse



Posts : 24
Join date : 2016-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Desert for Mugen 1.0   August 7th 2016, 2:48 pm

@Doom wrote:

Very good stage !! yes
I have already added the link to your post.

And thanks Staubhold for the help ...
awesome mate thank you so mush Doom that mean a lot to me. please help me if you can . this sux that I have to wait 7 days scared
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MugenUniverse



Posts : 24
Join date : 2016-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Desert for Mugen 1.0   August 7th 2016, 2:49 pm

@Staubhold wrote:
@MugenUniverse wrote:
@Staubhold wrote:
 Why hesitate with posting the link? DL link is in description of the youtube vid...

thank you mate, you see I try to post the link here but keep saying New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.
also can you go to my other stage topic and do it again for me ? I would be more grateful to you mate Smile I cant link it to you because they put a stupid restriction to us new member riiiggghhht

...and done
thank you so mush mate really
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Jungle Desert for Mugen 1.0
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Stages-
Jump to: