A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Rewrich Wallach by iruka, updated 4/12/16
by pophigof Today at 1:03 am

» NEW Yolomate's palettes blind man creator!
by TheRedBeast Yesterday at 11:29 pm

» Spector Palettes
by TheRedBeast Yesterday at 11:16 pm

» Who is in your MVC4 wishlist
by Darthpool Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» Killer Croc released
by ME72K_U Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Anti-monitor DC by bam77
by ME72K_U Yesterday at 9:23 pm

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 CHAR RELEASE PINHEAD (HELLRAISER)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ioriy30



Posts : 18
Join date : 2015-08-24
Age : 22
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: CHAR RELEASE PINHEAD (HELLRAISER)   August 17th 2016, 5:13 pm

@I-Skorp-I wrote:
Pinhead is full of glitchy bugs smh...but besides that i love the character..and btw i wish you could update Tall Man also cause he plays like a alpha Sad

hey Man os chars não são meus , só fiz uma copilação, só criamos Pinhead ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I-Skorp-I



Posts : 515
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 27
Location : Akron Ohio

PostSubject: Re: CHAR RELEASE PINHEAD (HELLRAISER)   August 18th 2016, 12:31 am

@ioriy30 wrote:
@I-Skorp-I wrote:
Pinhead is full of glitchy bugs smh...but besides that i love the character..and btw i wish you could update Tall Man also cause he plays like a alpha Sad

hey Man os chars não são meus , só fiz uma copilação, só criamos Pinhead ok

Umm..translation please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ioriy30



Posts : 18
Join date : 2015-08-24
Age : 22
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: CHAR RELEASE PINHEAD (HELLRAISER)   August 18th 2016, 8:25 am

@I-Skorp-I wrote:
@ioriy30 wrote:
@I-Skorp-I wrote:
Pinhead is full of glitchy bugs smh...but besides that i love the character..and btw i wish you could update Tall Man also cause he plays like a alpha Sad

hey Man os chars não são meus , só fiz uma copilação, só criamos Pinhead ok

Umm..translation please?

chars are not mine , only made ​​a collection,i only create Pinhead ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dfalcon



Posts : 210
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 25
Location : Long Island New York

PostSubject: Re: CHAR RELEASE PINHEAD (HELLRAISER)   August 22nd 2016, 3:00 pm

i like how your ripping terror dome and addinh him to mugen Smile i have always wanted them in mugen Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gans



Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-07-31

PostSubject: Re: CHAR RELEASE PINHEAD (HELLRAISER)   August 24th 2016, 2:56 pm

What do you think about Herbert West?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ioriy30



Posts : 18
Join date : 2015-08-24
Age : 22
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: CHAR RELEASE PINHEAD (HELLRAISER)   August 24th 2016, 4:54 pm

@Gans wrote:
What do you think about Herbert West?

I not sprites herbert west No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gans



Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-07-31

PostSubject: Re: CHAR RELEASE PINHEAD (HELLRAISER)   August 25th 2016, 1:51 pm

@ioriy30 wrote:
@Gans wrote:
What do you think about Herbert West?

I not sprites herbert west No

It's really bad, but I can help you with this. I learned the right way to get the sprites and sounds from the game. Only problem is, unfortunately, at the moment, I can not install the game on your computer. I can tell you about a way to extract the sprites and sounds and to give the necessary links, but only if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ioriy30



Posts : 18
Join date : 2015-08-24
Age : 22
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: CHAR RELEASE PINHEAD (HELLRAISER)   August 25th 2016, 9:33 pm

@Gans wrote:
@ioriy30 wrote:
@Gans wrote:
What do you think about Herbert West?

I not sprites herbert west No

It's really bad, but I can help you with this. I learned the right way to get the sprites and sounds from the game. Only problem is, unfortunately, at the moment, I can not install the game on your computer. I can tell you about a way to extract the sprites and sounds and to give the necessary links, but only if you're interested.

ok MAn , me whit sprites y sounds. i have terrordrome game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gans



Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-07-31

PostSubject: Re: CHAR RELEASE PINHEAD (HELLRAISER)   August 26th 2016, 1:13 pm

@ioriy30 wrote:
@Gans wrote:
@ioriy30 wrote:
@Gans wrote:
What do you think about Herbert West?

I not sprites herbert west No

It's really bad, but I can help you with this. I learned the right way to get the sprites and sounds from the game. Only problem is, unfortunately, at the moment, I can not install the game on your computer. I can tell you about a way to extract the sprites and sounds and to give the necessary links, but only if you're interested.

ok MAn ,    me whit sprites y sounds. i have terrordrome game

Perfectly. Here is a link to the program itself, which can pull resources out of the game: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0l0d8jrgj82xgi2/2dk2nd_ripper.rar . Instructions for use are in the archive. The principle of operation of the program is simple: you just need to take the character image from the original game and pulling penestae to exe - program file. It is desirable that the file name of the character was only in English and that the settings of your computer has been turned on the display of hidden files and folders (for a long time it so happened that I came across version of the game with hidden files), otherwise you just will not see the files.

This program not only allows you to pull out the sprites and sounds of the character, with the help of it you can get the resources of the game: characters files, arenas, shell, intro and ending theme.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ioriy30



Posts : 18
Join date : 2015-08-24
Age : 22
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: CHAR RELEASE PINHEAD (HELLRAISER)   August 27th 2016, 10:10 am

@Gans wrote:
@ioriy30 wrote:
@Gans wrote:
@ioriy30 wrote:
@Gans wrote:
What do you think about Herbert West?

I not sprites herbert west No

It's really bad, but I can help you with this. I learned the right way to get the sprites and sounds from the game. Only problem is, unfortunately, at the moment, I can not install the game on your computer. I can tell you about a way to extract the sprites and sounds and to give the necessary links, but only if you're interested.

ok MAn ,    me whit sprites y sounds. i have terrordrome game

Perfectly. Here is a link to the program itself, which can pull resources out of the game: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0l0d8jrgj82xgi2/2dk2nd_ripper.rar . Instructions for use are in the archive. The principle of operation of the program is simple: you just need to take the character image from the original game and pulling penestae to exe - program file. It is desirable that the file name of the character was only in English and that the settings of your computer has been turned on the display of hidden files and folders (for a long time it so happened that I came across version of the game with hidden files), otherwise you just will not see the files.

This program not only allows you to pull out the sprites and sounds of the character, with the help of it you can get the resources of the game: characters files, arenas, shell, intro and ending theme.

wow man thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gans



Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-07-31

PostSubject: Re: CHAR RELEASE PINHEAD (HELLRAISER)   August 27th 2016, 11:32 am

@ioriy30 wrote:
@Gans wrote:
@ioriy30 wrote:
@Gans wrote:
@ioriy30 wrote:
@Gans wrote:
What do you think about Herbert West?

I not sprites herbert west No

It's really bad, but I can help you with this. I learned the right way to get the sprites and sounds from the game. Only problem is, unfortunately, at the moment, I can not install the game on your computer. I can tell you about a way to extract the sprites and sounds and to give the necessary links, but only if you're interested.

ok MAn ,    me whit sprites y sounds. i have terrordrome game

Perfectly. Here is a link to the program itself, which can pull resources out of the game: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0l0d8jrgj82xgi2/2dk2nd_ripper.rar . Instructions for use are in the archive. The principle of operation of the program is simple: you just need to take the character image from the original game and pulling penestae to exe - program file. It is desirable that the file name of the character was only in English and that the settings of your computer has been turned on the display of hidden files and folders (for a long time it so happened that I came across version of the game with hidden files), otherwise you just will not see the files.

This program not only allows you to pull out the sprites and sounds of the character, with the help of it you can get the resources of the game: characters files, arenas, shell, intro and ending theme.

wow man thank you

No problems. Let me know if for some reason not be able to extract the sprites and sounds. I've been pulled sprites and sounds from the game (terrordrome 2.9.9 or earlier) and it is unknown as to how to change the current version of the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dictator



Posts : 8
Join date : 2014-11-21

PostSubject: Re: CHAR RELEASE PINHEAD (HELLRAISER)   August 30th 2016, 6:30 am

It´s easy. I´ve ripped with this program. And just in case, I let you here Doctor Herbert´sprites http://www.4shared.com/rar/NsQdfrwLba/Herbert_West.html?
Too bounce , Borewood ripped these sprites: https://mega.nz/#F!QZVWVAaQ!KjM0rKJhbCUbsaCWBkbfKg!ZBF3WBLD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ioriy30



Posts : 18
Join date : 2015-08-24
Age : 22
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: CHAR RELEASE PINHEAD (HELLRAISER)   September 2nd 2016, 12:38 pm

@Dictator wrote:
It´s easy. I´ve ripped with this program. And just in case, I let you here Doctor Herbert´sprites http://www.4shared.com/rar/NsQdfrwLba/Herbert_West.html?
Too bounce , Borewood ripped these sprites: https://mega.nz/#F!QZVWVAaQ!KjM0rKJhbCUbsaCWBkbfKg!ZBF3WBLD


WOW MAN THANKS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cjiwer



Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-10-19
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: CHAR RELEASE PINHEAD (HELLRAISER)   October 4th 2016, 3:46 pm

genial Pumpkinhead *-*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
CHAR RELEASE PINHEAD (HELLRAISER)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: