A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Geese XIII vs Krizalid XIII
by Doom Today at 20:33

» [FORUM GAME] Alphabet Soup!
by Doom Today at 19:08

» Spam Game: Word Association Game
by Doom Today at 18:58

» TK's Lets Play: Legend of Zelda - Fall Uh De Honky Pig (ZC)
by TK830515 Today at 17:22

» NEW Yolomate's palettes blind man creator!
by yolomate Today at 16:27

» Hal Jordan New 52
by yolomate Today at 16:24

Special Features at MMV





Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share | 
 

 Skhsato123 Sprites

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
malevka1

avatar

Posts : 988
Join date : 2012-12-18
Age : 33
Location : Украина дудчаны

PostSubject: Re: Skhsato123 Sprites   Mon 17 Oct - 18:20

@skhsato123 wrote:
Marvel's Whiplash




wow this is just awesome work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

avatar

Posts : 1277
Join date : 2013-04-04
Age : 31
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: Skhsato123 Sprites   Tue 18 Oct - 21:12

This is one very hard sprite
but anyways i plan him for phase 4 characters

so many edits are open to him but i need your opinions guys please

Stryfe is a very hard character from Marvel comics




Back to top Go down
View user profile
odin123



Posts : 78
Join date : 2015-10-30
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Skhsato123 Sprites   Wed 19 Oct - 0:26

@skhsato123 wrote:

so many edits are open to him but i need your opinions guys please
Stryfe is a very hard character from Marvel comics



You can adjust his mask, but overall looks good.
I read something about Stryfe in X-Force comics. He's a Cable clone, isn't he?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

avatar

Posts : 1277
Join date : 2013-04-04
Age : 31
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: Skhsato123 Sprites   Wed 19 Oct - 0:38

@odin123 wrote:
@skhsato123 wrote:

so many edits are open to him but i need your opinions guys please
Stryfe is a very hard character from Marvel comics



You can adjust his mask, but overall looks good.
I read something about Stryfe in X-Force comics. He's a Cable clone, isn't he?
Yes He is the evil clone counterpart of Cable

Thanks Odin for support 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom

avatar

Posts : 4938
Join date : 2014-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Skhsato123 Sprites   Wed 19 Oct - 1:09


I do not know him, but he looks very good ... yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom

avatar

Posts : 4938
Join date : 2014-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Skhsato123 Sprites   Thu 20 Oct - 20:59



Some posts have been removed to keep the harmony in the forum and not derail the thread. The parties can continue their conversation through PM. Sorry guys.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

avatar

Posts : 1277
Join date : 2013-04-04
Age : 31
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: Skhsato123 Sprites   Thu 20 Oct - 21:57

@Doom wrote:


Some posts have been removed to keep the harmony in the forum and not derail the thread. The parties can continue their conversation through PM. Sorry guys.

No problem , with respect farao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carpa5



Posts : 781
Join date : 2012-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Skhsato123 Sprites   Thu 20 Oct - 21:59

no problem for mi i respect this comunity thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mazemerald

avatar

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 28
Location : Adelaide - Australia - Capcom Maker

PostSubject: Re: Skhsato123 Sprites   Fri 21 Oct - 0:40

good fit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

avatar

Posts : 1277
Join date : 2013-04-04
Age : 31
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: Skhsato123 Sprites   Sat 22 Oct - 9:33

well a new line of WIPs ( for the far future)

from the upcoming Guardians of Galaxy movie

Mantis in two versions

classic Mantis



Modern Mantis




Kismet



And just more edits to my version of Blink from X men

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fede de 10

avatar

Posts : 1032
Join date : 2014-06-26
Age : 35
Location : ARGENTINA PARA EL MUNDO

PostSubject: Re: Skhsato123 Sprites   Sat 22 Oct - 12:03

Great work i like very muchhhhh!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

avatar

Posts : 1277
Join date : 2013-04-04
Age : 31
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: Skhsato123 Sprites   Sat 22 Oct - 12:47

@fede de 10 wrote:
Great work i like very muchhhhh!!!!!
Thanks friend cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom

avatar

Posts : 4938
Join date : 2014-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Skhsato123 Sprites   Sat 22 Oct - 17:10


Keep your burning passion, friend ...
Continue and improve every day ... yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LESSARD

avatar

Posts : 804
Join date : 2016-06-20
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Skhsato123 Sprites   Sat 22 Oct - 18:05

@skhsato123 wrote:
@LESSARD wrote:
Great sprites,  its a shame they are no wips... Crying or Very sad


No friend , they are all WIPs, but i am going through them as a 8 year plan by now i work in phase 1 which contain about 11 chars  like Kilowog, Star Sapphire, Hawkgirl, Gamora, Winter Soldier, Adam Warlock, Atrocitus , Loki , Dormammu and Star Lord
drunken


affraid Wow, they are SO many WIPS, Well, good luck with them; if need help or something you can count on me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

avatar

Posts : 1277
Join date : 2013-04-04
Age : 31
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: Skhsato123 Sprites   Sat 22 Oct - 19:18

@LESSARD wrote:
@skhsato123 wrote:
@LESSARD wrote:
Great sprites,  its a shame they are no wips... Crying or Very sad


No friend , they are all WIPs, but i am going through them as a 8 year plan by now i work in phase 1 which contain about 11 chars  like Kilowog, Star Sapphire, Hawkgirl, Gamora, Winter Soldier, Adam Warlock, Atrocitus , Loki , Dormammu and Star Lord
drunken


affraid Wow, they are SO many WIPS, Well, good luck with them; if need help or something you can count on me...

thank you i will for sure depend on you friend and seek your help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Skhsato123 Sprites
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Multimedia Entertainment :: Graphical Arts-
Jump to: