A place to have fun with Mugen

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SvC Allen Snider + Kim Dragon revamp!!
by chuchoryu Today at 1:32 pm

» TK's Lets Play: Legend of Zelda - Beyond Hyrule (ZC)
by TK830515 Today at 12:29 pm

» Riddick
by volzzilla Today at 12:27 pm

» I need help.. [League of Legends PROJECT]
by borewood2013 Today at 9:24 am

» Grooves and/or combo announcers in full games
by borewood2013 Today at 9:14 am

» Spider-Woman
by luciangarude Today at 9:06 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Enable Hyper Portrait in Chars of DarkWolf'13 and Walruslui

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Enable Hyper Portrait in Chars of DarkWolf'13 and Walruslui   June 30th 2016, 8:01 pm

How to enable the Hyper Portrait image in some chas MVC2 the DarkWolf'13 and Walruslui because the chars U.S. Agent and Saki Omokane not have these enabled images and do not know enable char pictures

Link Of U.S. Agent: http://www.mediafire.com/download/st7r87gvaosfd8u/MvC2_USAgent.zip

Link Of Saki Omokane: http://www.mediafire.com/download/rsfykb1pycgn7jg/MvC2_Saki.zip

And I intend Add images, but they do not appear in char, and something must be enabled in M.U.G.E.N. so you can appear when you run a Hyper Move.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dibael_el_guapo

PostSubject: Re: Enable Hyper Portrait in Chars of DarkWolf'13 and Walruslui   August 13th 2016, 7:00 am

Prezado SUPERFERNANDOXT o link do US Agent não está funcionando. Gostaria muito de ter esse char, pois adoro a jogabilidade MVC. Por favor, se possível, me ajude a encontrá-lo para baixar por outro servidor.

Obrigado.

Dear SUPERFERNANDOXT the US Agent link is not working. I would love to have that char , because I love the MVC gameplay. Please , if possible , help me to find it for download on the other server.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Enable Hyper Portrait in Chars of DarkWolf'13 and Walruslui   August 13th 2016, 8:13 am

Oi ammm.... O teu inglês é muito confuso, podes tentar me explicar exatamente o que queres?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dibael_el_guapo

PostSubject: Re: Enable Hyper Portrait in Chars of DarkWolf'13 and Walruslui   August 20th 2016, 8:12 pm

Olá Mistah Jorge. Preciso do link do USAgent, pois o mesmo está quebrado no mediafire.

Hello Mistah Jorge . I need USAgent the link , because it is broken in mediafire .

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Enable Hyper Portrait in Chars of DarkWolf'13 and Walruslui
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Requests-
Jump to: