A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Swamp Thing DC Antihero
by skhsato123 Today at 1:40 am

» pullum purna from street fighter EX released!
by merculix Today at 1:22 am

» Tekken chuchoryu proyect
by chuchoryu Today at 12:49 am

» What video game are you playing right now?
by Dark Rider Yesterday at 11:59 pm

» ~~~Contest~~~ *Guess The Next Injustice 2 Reveal* (always updated, so people can enter contest at any time)
by volzzilla Yesterday at 11:01 pm

» WIP SHIN RYU 2.0 UPDATE 2017
by volzzilla Yesterday at 11:00 pm

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 Blade by MMV WIP w/ latest video preview 1/06/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
animaraz



Posts : 956
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 40
Location : León, Gto.

PostSubject: Re: Blade by MMV WIP w/ latest video preview 1/06/17   August 23rd 2016, 10:09 am

La intro y el hyper te quedaron geniales. Estas haciendo un magnifico trabajo.

Good work men!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fede de 10



Posts : 942
Join date : 2014-06-26
Age : 34
Location : ARGENTINA PARA EL MUNDO

PostSubject: Re: Blade by MMV WIP w/ latest video preview 1/06/17   August 25th 2016, 6:13 pm

bueno amigos esto se esta poniendo un poco tedioso (mucho trabajo)
ya casi tengo terminada la edicion de los sprites originales y pronto empezare con la edicion propia intros etc.

good friends this is getting a bit tedious (much work)
almost I have finished editing the original sprites and soon I start with the own edition intros etc.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mazemerald



Posts : 2264
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 27
Location : CAPCOMLAND

PostSubject: Re: Blade by MMV WIP w/ latest video preview 1/06/17   August 25th 2016, 6:36 pm

buena suerte para terminarlo amigo!

me gusta mucho su impeto por sus chars.

pienso que son sus favoritos no?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fede de 10



Posts : 942
Join date : 2014-06-26
Age : 34
Location : ARGENTINA PARA EL MUNDO

PostSubject: Re: Blade by MMV WIP w/ latest video preview 1/06/17   August 25th 2016, 7:27 pm

@mazemerald wrote:
buena suerte para terminarlo amigo!

me gusta mucho su impeto por sus chars.

pienso que son sus favoritos no?
es cierto me inclino por el mundo MARVEL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom



Posts : 4110
Join date : 2014-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Blade by MMV WIP w/ latest video preview 1/06/17   August 25th 2016, 7:38 pm

@fede de 10 wrote:
@mazemerald wrote:
buena suerte para terminarlo amigo!

me gusta mucho su impeto por sus chars.

pienso que son sus favoritos no?
es cierto me inclino por el mundo MARVEL


Aunque ya es hora de probar con DC ... Wink

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fede de 10



Posts : 942
Join date : 2014-06-26
Age : 34
Location : ARGENTINA PARA EL MUNDO

PostSubject: Re: Blade by MMV WIP w/ latest video preview 1/06/17   August 25th 2016, 7:51 pm

@Doom wrote:
@fede de 10 wrote:
@mazemerald wrote:
buena suerte para terminarlo amigo!

me gusta mucho su impeto por sus chars.

pienso que son sus favoritos no?
es cierto me inclino por el mundo MARVEL


Aunque ya es hora de probar con DC ... Wink

lol!
Si broo no me he olvidado de lo tuyo ja ja. No te preocupes (pronto tendras novedades)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom



Posts : 4110
Join date : 2014-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Blade by MMV WIP w/ latest video preview 1/06/17   August 25th 2016, 8:47 pm

@fede de 10 wrote:
@Doom wrote:
@fede de 10 wrote:
@mazemerald wrote:
buena suerte para terminarlo amigo!

me gusta mucho su impeto por sus chars.

pienso que son sus favoritos no?
es cierto me inclino por el mundo MARVEL


Aunque ya es hora de probar con DC ... Wink

lol!
Si broo no me he olvidado de lo tuyo ja ja. No te preocupes (pronto tendras novedades)


Tómate tu tiempo ... Tienes que disfrutarlo, sin presiones ...
Yo sólo quería crear una atmósfera de misterio al respecto ...  What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla



Posts : 5830
Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Blade by MMV WIP w/ latest video preview 1/06/17   August 26th 2016, 7:33 pm

@fede de 10 wrote:
bueno amigos esto se esta poniendo un poco tedioso (mucho trabajo)
ya casi tengo terminada la edicion de los sprites originales y pronto empezare con la edicion propia intros etc.

good friends this is getting a bit tedious (much work)
almost I have finished editing the original sprites and soon I start with the own edition intros etc.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

loving this fede Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MakeMineMarvel



Posts : 278
Join date : 2014-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Blade by MMV WIP w/ latest video preview 1/06/17   August 28th 2016, 11:44 pm

nce wrk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fede de 10



Posts : 942
Join date : 2014-06-26
Age : 34
Location : ARGENTINA PARA EL MUNDO

PostSubject: Re: Blade by MMV WIP w/ latest video preview 1/06/17   September 1st 2016, 7:19 pm

hola amigos que les parfece?

hello friends think?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

la idea es diferenciarlo del personaje original

the idea is to differentiate the original character
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom



Posts : 4110
Join date : 2014-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Blade by MMV WIP w/ latest video preview 1/06/17   September 1st 2016, 7:24 pm


As I have told you before, I like the way you work, but what I like is the passion that you put into your work. yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fede de 10



Posts : 942
Join date : 2014-06-26
Age : 34
Location : ARGENTINA PARA EL MUNDO

PostSubject: Re: Blade by MMV WIP w/ latest video preview 1/06/17   September 1st 2016, 8:30 pm

thanks man!!!! very very appreciated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
animaraz



Posts : 956
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 40
Location : León, Gto.

PostSubject: Re: Blade by MMV WIP w/ latest video preview 1/06/17   September 1st 2016, 9:30 pm

Creo que solo sabes mejorar y mejorar. Muy buenos avances.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123



Posts : 843
Join date : 2013-04-04
Age : 31
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: Blade by MMV WIP w/ latest video preview 1/06/17   September 2nd 2016, 1:14 am

U made me love Blade
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla



Posts : 5830
Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Blade by MMV WIP w/ latest video preview 1/06/17   September 2nd 2016, 4:38 pm

@fede de 10 wrote:
hola amigos que les parfece?

hello friends think?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

la idea es diferenciarlo del personaje original

the idea is to differentiate the original character

looks good fede Smile however, need to remove the sword sticking out because in the movie, never see the blade of the sword in that fashion through his coat. just see the hilt sticking out near top of back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Blade by MMV WIP w/ latest video preview 1/06/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: