:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nightwing smartpalette
by yolomate Today at 1:56 pm

» DON´T NAME YOUR FILES WITH ENTIRE FAMOUS NAMES
by Mazemerald Today at 12:11 pm

» TK's Mugen Saturday Slamfest
by TK830515 Today at 12:11 pm

» The Unofficial 2017 Halloween MMV Event (personal)!
by skhsato123 Today at 11:34 am

» Post cool art you find
by borewood2013 Today at 11:34 am

» Street Fighter V discussion topic
by borewood2013 Today at 10:53 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

Blade by MMV WIP w/ latest video preview 1/06/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
fede de 10

PostSubject: Re: Blade by MMV WIP w/ latest video preview 1/06/17   March 7th 2017, 4:45 pm

shags2dope wrote:
fede de 10 wrote:
Gracias a todos chicos. Espero que les guste el producto terminado. Pero aun me faltan los sonidos y voces

Are you in need of sounds and voices still? there is plenty of blade sound clips out there and wouldnt mind helping if still needed
If my friend needs Blade voices and sounds, if you can, give them to me.
I would be very grateful ilu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fede de 10

PostSubject: Re: Blade by MMV WIP w/ latest video preview 1/06/17   March 7th 2017, 4:51 pm

Amigos perdon por la demora, pero quiero comunicarles que he podido separar algunos colores con la esperanza de poder hacerle pequeñas paletas a Blade, y ademas he cambiado la stance para que se vea mas suave y no tan forzada, como asi tambien le estoy agregando colores en algunos movimientos. Bueno espero que sean pacientes y les vaya gustando.

Friends sorry for the delay, but I want to communicate that I have been able to separate some colors in the hope of being able to make small blades to Blade, and also I have changed the stance so that it looks softer and not so forced, as well as I am also adding colors In some movements. Well I hope they are patient and like them.

New HP
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

New Stance

Como asi tambien pronto sera agregado el nuevo Hyper creado por mi amigo LDPP
As well also soon will be added the new Hyper created by my friend LDPP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: Blade by MMV WIP w/ latest video preview 1/06/17   March 7th 2017, 6:25 pm

i LOVE the updates, the red on the cloak is a nice touch. This blade looks he could have literally been ripped from mvc or some game like that. Good work Looking forward to seeing more (and adding him to my roster lol) . i will load up up some sounds and send them to you. If there is something specific you are looking for as far as sounds or quotes. Let me know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

PostSubject: Re: Blade by MMV WIP w/ latest video preview 1/06/17   March 13th 2017, 3:59 pm

volzzilla wrote:
there will be custom stuff in him. borewood will be the coder too Smile

volzzilla I am not sure are the last time the Blade MUGEN WIP files you sent to me the latest ones please? Question
If some new stuff had been put during my Chinese New Year 2017 vacation, then please include all and send the newer Blade MUGEN WIP files to me again..........thank you in advance!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Danniel_Uchihha

PostSubject: Re: Blade by MMV WIP w/ latest video preview 1/06/17   March 15th 2017, 2:01 pm

queria saber quando vai estar pronto para download gostei do personagem e queria baixar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom

PostSubject: Re: Blade by MMV WIP w/ latest video preview 1/06/17   March 15th 2017, 3:04 pm

Welcome to MMV, Danniel_Uchihha ... cheers
I tell you that this project is very advanced, but it still needs improvement. They are still working on it. There is no release date yet. Thanks for the interest. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fede de 10

PostSubject: Re: Blade by MMV WIP w/ latest video preview 1/06/17   March 16th 2017, 8:22 pm

Danniel_Uchihha wrote:
queria saber quando vai estar pronto para download gostei do personagem e queria baixar
Welcome Man!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onionido

PostSubject: Re: Blade by MMV WIP w/ latest video preview 1/06/17   March 24th 2017, 10:57 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

PostSubject: Re: Blade by MMV WIP w/ latest video preview 1/06/17   March 25th 2017, 3:57 am

borewood2013 wrote:
volzzilla wrote:
there will be custom stuff in him. borewood will be the coder too Smile

volzzilla I am not sure are the last time the Blade MUGEN WIP files you sent to me the latest ones please? Question
If some new stuff had been put during my Chinese New Year 2017 vacation, then please include all and send the newer Blade MUGEN WIP files to me again..........thank you in advance!

PUSHED! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Blade by MMV WIP w/ latest video preview 1/06/17   March 25th 2017, 8:27 am

@ borewood...you have everything i ever did. if there is more, you'd need to pm fede de 10 Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

PostSubject: Re: Blade by MMV WIP w/ latest video preview 1/06/17   March 25th 2017, 11:43 am

volzzilla wrote:
@ borewood...you have everything i ever did. if there is more, you'd need to pm fede de 10 Smile

Cool then! cheers
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Blade by MMV WIP w/ latest video preview 1/06/17   April 17th 2017, 5:54 pm

wip news...

here is an animation fede showed to me:

and here is something i edited for him to use in a hyper:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: Blade by MMV WIP w/ latest video preview 1/06/17   April 17th 2017, 6:16 pm

Very nice updates. It will be beyond awesome to FINALLY get a blade for mugen. He always is the guy that gets a wip and never gets finished (not talking about this one) I like you are all adding new custom stuff to him. Cant wait to see more
Back to top Go down
View user profile
prospectone

PostSubject: Re: Blade by MMV WIP w/ latest video preview 1/06/17   April 17th 2017, 6:31 pm

[quote="fede de 10"]Amigos perdon por la demora, pero quiero comunicarles que he podido separar algunos colores con la esperanza de poder hacerle pequeñas paletas a Blade, y ademas he cambiado la stance para que se vea mas suave y no tan forzada, como asi tambien le estoy agregando colores en algunos movimientos. Bueno espero que sean pacientes y les vaya gustando.

Friends sorry for the delay, but I want to communicate that I have been able to separate some colors in the hope of being able to make small blades to Blade, and also I have changed the stance so that it looks softer and not so forced, as well as I am also adding colors In some movements. Well I hope they are patient and like them.

New HP

New Stance
Bend his knees a little his stance shouldn't be standing straight up like that. Other than that he looks amazing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom

PostSubject: Re: Blade by MMV WIP w/ latest video preview 1/06/17   April 17th 2017, 8:25 pm

No problem ... take your time, my friend ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Blade by MMV WIP w/ latest video preview 1/06/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: