Posts : 2136
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : México
Posts : 838
Join date : 2013-04-04
Age : 31
Location : Egypt
|Subject: Re: Exodus by Arkady June 5th 2016, 1:49 am|| |
I wish we see your Star Lord soon ... He will be male character of the year
Posts : 764
Join date : 2013-03-26
Age : 37
Location : Italy
|Subject: Re: Exodus by Arkady June 5th 2016, 4:01 am|| |
dressed of success!!!
Posts : 578
Join date : 2014-03-07
Age : 40
Location : Spain
|Subject: Re: Exodus by Arkady June 5th 2016, 5:44 am|| |
Other great work! thank arkady
Posts : 1259
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 19
Location : Russian Federation
|Subject: Re: Exodus by Arkady June 5th 2016, 10:46 am|| |
Great release Arkady
Posts : 68
Join date : 2012-05-28
|Subject: Re: Exodus by Arkady June 5th 2016, 12:32 pm|| |
Good character, one of the few marvel releases where I don't know the character well. But I've tried him a few times and he plays pretty fun!
A few bits of feedback from the play:
(1) for a few of Exodus's moves (the fireball, beam fireball, and the Blanka 'electricity' move) Exodus's opponents don't react to the attack at all - they just stand still/keep moving
(2) for a couple of moves (the fireball beam and Blanka 'electricity' attack, the move creates clones if countered (I'd mentioned this about your Dr.Strange in the past and you fixed it, so perhaps the same issue
Edit: (1) Seems to occur inconsistently between characters
(3) Noticed the teleport (dash) doesn't work in the corner (?)
Last edited by DeleFresh on June 5th 2016, 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Posts : 157
Join date : 2014-05-09
Age : 29
Location : Canada
Posts : 97
Join date : 2012-05-22
Age : 36
Location : Mexico
|Subject: Re: Exodus by Arkady June 5th 2016, 10:18 pm|| |
Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-09-14
Age : 27
|Subject: Re: Exodus by Arkady June 6th 2016, 11:08 am|| |
Thanks for chars!!!
Posts : 177
Join date : 2014-04-24
Age : 22
|Subject: Re: Exodus by Arkady June 6th 2016, 2:46 pm|| |
I haven't really heard of this guy tbh, though that's probably because I'm not all that well versed in the X-Men. Looking him up and finding out that he was from the 90's wasn't a surprise though. Something about him just screamed 90's X-Men.
- The character's internal name is "I". This is very strange. It also makes it hard for VSelect users to find the char.
- The HP is very unsafe on hit, clocking in at a -11.
- How come the crouching HK doesn't hit low? It looks like something that'd hit low.
- This is really more of a nitpick, but How come he doesn't have a float mechanic or an air dash? He floats in midair during his stance, so I expected something like this.
- He has no overheads. It's important to add these in so he can beat crouching blocks. Typically in fighting games, all air attacks hit overhead.
- Having both the teleport and the akuma looking move (you know, the QCB+K) seems kinda redundant. They both seem to serve the same purpose.
- I think QCF+P should have more recovery time imho. It's not enough to infinite, but it is still very spammable.
- The beam is unsafe on hit, a -7 from every distance I tried it. Usually, the closer you get, the less safe the projectiles is. Plus, I find it strange that it does less damage than the regular projectile and doesn't knock down. When I think beam vs fireball, I think of the beam being slower, but stronger. I dunno what it is, this doesn't really gel with me, so it's rather subjective.
- The beam moves backward when it hits the opponent in the corner. It's a hard thing to notice, and it's a purely visual thing, but it does look a bit awkward.
- I feel like he has way too many tools. He's got two different teleports and forty projectiles. This is just a subjective thing, but I feel a lot of his moves serve the same, or similar, purposes.
And that's my take on the char as of right now. I may play him a bit more to see if I can find anything else.
Posts : 387
Join date : 2012-05-27
|Subject: Re: Exodus by Arkady June 6th 2016, 3:47 pm|| |
that's all his powers...waiting for ark to add the force field
Posts : 146
Join date : 2014-10-10
Posts : 288
Join date : 2012-10-05
|Subject: Re: Exodus by Arkady June 8th 2016, 11:47 am|| |
Woooohooooo!!!! Cool character!
Posts : 356
Join date : 2012-05-20
Location : France
|Subject: Re: Exodus by Arkady June 8th 2016, 12:12 pm|| |
Posts : 2261
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 27
Location : CAPCOMLAND
|Subject: Re: Exodus by Arkady June 10th 2016, 2:57 pm|| |