by Bambino Da Don Today at 3:57 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
steelers4190

PostSubject: Re: BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV   May 23rd 2016, 8:32 am

Some of these people need to grow the hell up. It is the internet and you are getting riled up over sprites........sprites of fictional characters punching each other. Fictional characters. Fictional. Christ almighty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV   May 23rd 2016, 8:45 am

I Hate Mugen Drama,Damn...Where The Hell Is Keemstar?(reffering to the guys who are banned)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV   May 28th 2016, 12:01 pm

all the people who hates chuchoryu like you had said it´s because they problably has envy your talent.

but he is very helpful and generous,always sharing your works with all and being sympathic and it bothers so many selfish and silly guys...... tongue

we won´t allow the selfishness in mugen.

the sharing is the way of happiness!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fede de 10

PostSubject: Re: BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV   May 28th 2016, 12:51 pm

@mazemerald wrote:
all the people who hates chuchoryu like you had said it´s because they problably has envy your talent.

but he is very helpful and generous,always sharing your works with all and being sympathic and it bothers so many selfish and silly guys...... tongue

we won´t allow the selfishness in mugen.

the sharing is the way of happiness!!!!!  
Estoy de acuerdo contigo maze, chucho es un gran tipo. Solo tienen que conocer mejor a la gente. Debería estar prohibido odiar a la gente sin antes conocerlas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89

PostSubject: Re: BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV   May 28th 2016, 1:01 pm

@steelers4190 wrote:
Some of these people need to grow the hell up. It is the internet and you are getting riled up over sprites........sprites of fictional characters punching each other. Fictional characters. Fictional. Christ almighty.

this... i couldn't say it better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV   May 28th 2016, 10:44 pm

Not even going to lie i thought my boy Zox was being sarcastic when he said that LOL i don't have a problem with Chuchoryu i just dislike how he don't complete his works and just move on to the next w.i.p. with out putting any true effort into it knowing the good talent he processes.

But i agree with Volzzila here tho they're are some true trolls online on mugen forums who love basking in ignorance instead of embracing the love of the beautiful mugen creation made by amazing mugen creators.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Forum Rules and Information-
Jump to: