A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists!
by borewood2013 Today at 7:52 am

» TK's Lets Play: Demon Hunter Mai
by borewood2013 Today at 6:55 am

» Let's make your own meaning of "M.U.G.E.N"!
by borewood2013 Today at 6:26 am

» [FORUM GAME]: Everyone vs Everyone
by borewood2013 Today at 6:08 am

» [FORUM GAME] Alphabet Soup!
by borewood2013 Today at 4:42 am

» Eric Draven [The Crow]
by borewood2013 Today at 4:26 am

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 MMV Avatar pack by thatbloke78

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
thatbloke78



Posts : 166
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 38
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: MMV Avatar pack by thatbloke78   June 10th 2016, 11:12 am

@yunnin wrote:
WOW, THEY ALL LOOK GREAT!!!!!!
THANKS!

I'LL USE THE THIRD SIG

Your welcome mate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thatbloke78



Posts : 166
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 38
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: MMV Avatar pack by thatbloke78   June 14th 2016, 2:05 pm

with the end of the event affraid

also marks the end of the avatar experiment Sad

No more avatar gifts sonic

No more avatar templates mario

All unclaimed avatars will remain unclaimed pikachu

But dont be sad its O.K.

as i will still be taking requests for animated avatars and sigs in my new request thread (coming soon) cheers

The experiment started officially on april 1st but unofficially started at christmas with the first static avatars I gave out as gifts and now its over I want to thank all the subjects of my experiment whether you used the avatars or not the experiment would not been possible without you guys so heres a big THANKS MATE to these users pacman  .................................









I have learnt alot during the experiment and in the end it worked out well but for now pacman ......

......this is goodbye from The avatar experiment cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shining



Posts : 701
Join date : 2013-03-26
Age : 36
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: MMV Avatar pack by thatbloke78   June 14th 2016, 3:10 pm

...thanks a lot frriend ...you kept our forum too lively
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom



Posts : 3808
Join date : 2014-08-22

PostSubject: Re: MMV Avatar pack by thatbloke78   June 14th 2016, 8:24 pm


Exactly !! yes
Thank you for all your contributions that make our forum a nicer place ... cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I-Skorp-I



Posts : 517
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 27
Location : Akron Ohio

PostSubject: Re: MMV Avatar pack by thatbloke78   June 20th 2016, 5:38 pm

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I'ma miss you bro! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thatbloke78



Posts : 166
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 38
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: MMV Avatar pack by thatbloke78   June 21st 2016, 9:54 pm

@thatbloke78 wrote:
with the end of the event affraid

also marks the end of the avatar experiment Sad

No more avatar gifts sonic

No more avatar templates mario

All unclaimed avatars will remain unclaimed pikachu

But dont be sad its O.K.

as i will still be taking requests for animated avatars and sigs in my new request thread (coming soon) cheers


I have learnt alot during the experiment and in the end it worked out well but for now pacman ......

......this is goodbye from The avatar experiment cheers

@Shining wrote:
...thanks a lot frriend ...you kept our forum too lively

@Doom wrote:

Exactly !! yes
Thank you for all your contributions that make our forum a nicer place ... cheers

@I-Skorp-I wrote:
Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad I'ma miss you bro! Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

Thanks mates ilu

But I'm not actually going anywhere lol!

Its just the experiment thats over as I have learnt all I can using this template cheers

although I never did release my MMV portrait frame pack because I never quite finished them

but I am not quitting MUGEN or leaving MMV cheers

Just gonna try something different once Ive cleaned up my port thread and started my request thread

maybe spriting or making intros and screenpacks or something else I havnt decided yet bomb

I want to make all my best ports into an mvc portrait pack first sonic

and I want to start an avatar/sig request thread so people will still be able to request them mario

I have made so many good mates here at MMV and feel at home here so as I said I am here to stay bub
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I-Skorp-I



Posts : 517
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 27
Location : Akron Ohio

PostSubject: Re: MMV Avatar pack by thatbloke78   June 21st 2016, 10:02 pm

@thatbloke78 wrote:
@thatbloke78 wrote:
with the end of the event affraid

also marks the end of the avatar experiment Sad

No more avatar gifts sonic

No more avatar templates mario

All unclaimed avatars will remain unclaimed pikachu

But dont be sad its O.K.

as i will still be taking requests for animated avatars and sigs in my new request thread (coming soon) cheers


I have learnt alot during the experiment and in the end it worked out well but for now pacman ......

......this is goodbye from The avatar experiment cheers

@Shining wrote:
...thanks a lot frriend ...you kept our forum too lively

@Doom wrote:

Exactly !! yes
Thank you for all your contributions that make our forum a nicer place ... cheers

@I-Skorp-I wrote:
Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad I'ma miss you bro! Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

Thanks mates ilu

But I'm not actually going anywhere lol!

Its just the experiment thats over as I have learnt all I can using this template cheers

although I never did release my MMV portrait frame pack because I never quite finished them

but I am not quitting MUGEN or leaving MMV cheers

Just gonna try something different once Ive cleaned up my port thread and started my request thread

maybe spriting or making intros and screenpacks or something else I havnt decided yet bomb

I want to make all my best ports into an mvc portrait pack first sonic

and I want to start an avatar/sig request thread so people will still be able to request them mario

I have made so many good mates here at MMV and feel at home here so as I said I am here to stay bub

cheers cheers Good news of the night! hahaha glad to hear you staying my friend!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
MMV Avatar pack by thatbloke78
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Multimedia Entertainment :: Graphical Arts-
Jump to: