Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer
by skhsato123 Today at 3:08 pm

» Lost In Bemidji 1.1 & 1.0
by Shining Today at 3:01 pm

» Let's make your own meaning of "M.U.G.E.N"!
by goodbot16 Today at 2:45 pm

» TK's Lets Play: Legend of Zelda - Beyond Hyrule (ZC)
by TK830515 Today at 12:58 pm

» doctrine dark from street fighter ex released!
by Mcbifficus Today at 11:33 am

» Tekken chuchoryu proyect
by volzzilla Today at 11:10 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Aiduzzi comes back with "Rotten Core"!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
borewood2013

PostSubject: Aiduzzi comes back with "Rotten Core"!   April 23rd 2016, 8:49 am

Rotten Core – Old-School 2D Fighting Game – Coming Soon on Indiegogo

Indie game studio Team Aiduzzi has informed us about its upcoming old-school 2D fighting game, Rotten Core. The game, which mixes horror and comedy for a bizarre, grotesque, yet surprisingly enjoyable experience will be part of a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo on April 25th 2016.

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aiduzzi seems to forget about MUGEN and he decides to bring his new "Rotten Core" to some other video gaming platforms:

“We’re looking to bring the game to Steam for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation, but we need support in order to make that happen. We’d like to see our game on as many different platforms as possible.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Aiduzzi comes back with "Rotten Core"!   April 23rd 2016, 10:38 am

loooks so Epic i have some of this chars aiduzzi is a great creator!!! can't wait for this game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom

PostSubject: Re: Aiduzzi comes back with "Rotten Core"!   April 23rd 2016, 11:06 am

Aiduzzi is a master! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: Aiduzzi comes back with "Rotten Core"!   April 24th 2016, 6:27 am

Glad to hear my boy back on the Mugen scene again Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: Aiduzzi comes back with "Rotten Core"!   April 24th 2016, 7:49 pm

Very impressive MUGEN Game I like it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Aiduzzi comes back with "Rotten Core"!   April 25th 2016, 4:58 pm

@borewood2013 wrote:
Aiduzzi comes back with "Rotten Core"!Aiduzzi seems to forget about MUGEN and he decides to bring his new "Rotten Core" to some other video gaming platforms:

“We’re looking to bring the game to Steam for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation, but we need support in order to make that happen. We’d like to see our game on as many different platforms as possible.”
I don't see what's so bad about that as long as the game is free (or at least he lets us use his characters, can we?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Playing Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Aiduzzi comes back with "Rotten Core"!   April 28th 2016, 7:46 pm

This...is going to be so frickin amazing, I don't know if I can handle it! People, if you haven't tried Aiduzzi's mugen creations, do so now. Aiduzzi has made some of the greatest characters I've ever played, and they're all 100% original. No disrespect to Reu whatsoever, but Aiduzzi's characters are just as good as original creations as Dragon Claw is in my opinion. This is some of the best gaming news I've ever received. If Card Sagas Wars never actually gets finished and maybe even if it does, this will definitely be filling that void the most. Holy crap I'm excited to learn this, thank you for sharing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Multimedia Entertainment :: Video Games-
Jump to: