» E. Honda SF2 Real
by skhsato123 Yesterday at 11:20 pm

» Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer
by skhsato123 Yesterday at 11:20 pm

» my new full game wip
by skhsato123 Yesterday at 10:39 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Please, help me! On Mugen, how do I change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Please, help me! On Mugen, how do I change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen?   April 16th 2016, 12:20 pm

I really need your help, and I just want to know how to change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen on Mugen: but I want to change from the Mugen regular cursor sounds into my favorite cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen into the different ways. Here's I want to show you my pictures for changing the different cursor sounds on Mugen, there's the more I want to change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen with the different new cursor sounds that I would rather be more expected or the same new cursor sounds as it goes.

Please, help me! On Mugen, how do I change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen?

(No Rude Answers)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89

PostSubject: Re: Please, help me! On Mugen, how do I change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen?   April 16th 2016, 3:20 pm

so let me get this.... you want a different sound to put in on the cursor when is selecting chars, like the normal beep or sound that the cursor does when you move it around, right?, well, you have to open the sound of the mugen screenpack you are using, if i remember there's like 3 in the default mugen screenpack, the common.snd, fight.snd and system.snd, now i dont know wich one is one, but the fight.snd is the lifebars sound, so you have to open one of these and check out the sound that you want to remplace, i dont know if i explain myself clear, but you need to put more info of what you want to do.

ps:nobody here is gonna give you rude answers, only if you are being disrespectful, so dont worry about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: Please, help me! On Mugen, how do I change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen?   April 17th 2016, 10:58 am

Alright. Lol. Thanks, dude, you're the best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89

PostSubject: Re: Please, help me! On Mugen, how do I change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen?   April 17th 2016, 1:10 pm

If you need something, just ask. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: Please, help me! On Mugen, how do I change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen?   April 18th 2016, 12:12 pm

Okay! :-D
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Help-
Jump to: