A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Punisher World Warzone (Alpha_1F)
by ELECTRO Today at 4:15 am

» Image Comics Mugen
by shags2dope Today at 12:53 am

» The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project
by shags2dope Yesterday at 10:56 pm

» SNK Sakuraba Sakazaki, Takuma's fater Upgrade!!!!
by volzzilla Yesterday at 10:33 pm

» the return of kyo ,mod demo.
by kyo83 Yesterday at 9:02 pm

» ULTRA STREET FIGHTER 4 SCREENPACK WIP
by fede de 10 Yesterday at 8:47 pm

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 Mysterio by Shining and Arkady

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BlueSpiderX



Posts : 1010
Join date : 2013-05-30
Age : 16
Location : Look above you.

PostSubject: Re: Mysterio by Shining and Arkady   April 15th 2016, 12:55 am

Looks like it take sprites from some characters, but IMO that's cool and just shows how smart is the creator in using materials.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus_Silverhead



Posts : 1413
Join date : 2012-05-01
Age : 26
Location : Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Mysterio by Shining and Arkady   April 15th 2016, 1:58 am

This character looks fantastic... Oh, he is really so great! I can't wait to add him is Spider-Man roster collection!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JARRO77



Posts : 1071
Join date : 2012-06-01
Age : 25
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Mysterio by Shining and Arkady   April 15th 2016, 2:42 am

looks very cool good luck guys Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanri



Posts : 87
Join date : 2015-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Mysterio by Shining and Arkady   April 16th 2016, 8:16 am

very cool.... cant wait
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luciangarude



Posts : 166
Join date : 2013-03-08
Age : 29
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Mysterio by Shining and Arkady   April 16th 2016, 2:43 pm

@Adminbot wrote:
Posting on behalf of Shining and Arkady.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All base sprites are done. Just fine tuning the details, some coloring, and coding is left. Get ready for him, maybe even later this year.

I liked it but I think it could modify the knee to look less like the Dr.doom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bam77



Posts : 578
Join date : 2014-03-07
Age : 40
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Mysterio by Shining and Arkady   April 16th 2016, 3:37 pm

nice sprite
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WADEPOOL



Posts : 524
Join date : 2014-09-07
Location : Gotham City

PostSubject: Re: Mysterio by Shining and Arkady   April 16th 2016, 6:11 pm

This Is Pure Awesomeness Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rj10018576



Posts : 22
Join date : 2013-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Mysterio by Shining and Arkady   April 16th 2016, 8:16 pm

@luciangarude wrote:
@Adminbot wrote:
Posting on behalf of Shining and Arkady.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All base sprites are done. Just fine tuning the details, some coloring, and coding is left. Get ready for him, maybe even later this year.

I liked it but I think it could modify the knee to look less like the Dr.doom

Absolutely disagree!!!! Release the beta then go back and fix the knee in a update.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
teknoid



Posts : 128
Join date : 2014-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Mysterio by Shining and Arkady   April 17th 2016, 11:11 am

Awesome!

The villains gallery spiderman is not complete without this char.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luciangarude



Posts : 166
Join date : 2013-03-08
Age : 29
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Mysterio by Shining and Arkady   April 17th 2016, 1:21 pm

@rj10018576 wrote:
@luciangarude wrote:
@Adminbot wrote:
Posting on behalf of Shining and Arkady.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All base sprites are done. Just fine tuning the details, some coloring, and coding is left. Get ready for him, maybe even later this year.

I liked it but I think it could modify the knee to look less like the Dr.doom

Absolutely disagree!!!! Release the beta then go back and fix the knee in a update.

Arkady didnot releases betas of his works. he releases only full works.
were three to four years of waiting for hawkeye but this is good because, he work is amazing.
better then realese 100 incomplete betas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rj10018576



Posts : 22
Join date : 2013-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Mysterio by Shining and Arkady   April 17th 2016, 1:43 pm

@luciangarude wrote:
@rj10018576 wrote:
@luciangarude wrote:
@Adminbot wrote:
Posting on behalf of Shining and Arkady.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All base sprites are done. Just fine tuning the details, some coloring, and coding is left. Get ready for him, maybe even later this year.

I liked it but I think it could modify the knee to look less like the Dr.doom

Absolutely disagree!!!! Release the beta then go back and fix the knee in a update.

Arkady didnot releases betas of his works. he releases only full works.
were three to four years of waiting for hawkeye but this is good because, he work is amazing.
better then realese 100 incomplete betas.

I'd take 100 incomplete betas over 100 dead wips any day!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daraku



Posts : 63
Join date : 2012-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Mysterio by Shining and Arkady   April 18th 2016, 2:24 pm

that sprites doesn't fit at all Mysterio, because he's not so muscular.


Last edited by volzzilla on April 18th 2016, 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed BS)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wemersonftj



Posts : 16
Join date : 2014-02-05
Age : 37
Location : Aparecida de Goiania GO

PostSubject: Re: Mysterio by Shining and Arkady   April 18th 2016, 7:08 pm

Great sprites; good job. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luciangarude



Posts : 166
Join date : 2013-03-08
Age : 29
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Mysterio by Shining and Arkady   April 19th 2016, 12:06 am

@daraku wrote:
that sprites doesn't fit at all Mysterio, because he's not so muscular.

some versions are

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carpa5



Posts : 761
Join date : 2012-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Mysterio by Shining and Arkady   April 19th 2016, 8:55 am

@daraku wrote:
that sprites doesn't fit at all Mysterio, because he's not so muscular.
personally i think every one has their own design, even in movies or series the costumes of the characteres are different i think the design of shinning and arkady is very cool i like more than the wip of crusader cast mysterio
we just need use a little  imagination to create a different character
i personally prefer this mysterio so this a god work thanks guys for their effort
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Mysterio by Shining and Arkady
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: