A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Soul Calibur VI
by crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:13 pm

» Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1G)
by Doom Today at 10:59 am

» CVS Mature POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper
by DeleFresh Today at 9:50 am

» Mugen Online (Ikemen System) v1.0
by Mugenman Today at 9:46 am

» Vulcano Rosso from street fighter ex released.
by JARRO77 Today at 4:28 am

» New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.
by brucewayne74 Today at 1:36 am

Special Features at MMV







Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share | 
 

 Wonder Woman New 52 Palette

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yolomate

avatar

Posts : 3662
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: Wonder Woman New 52 Palette   April 17th 2016, 12:56 pm

@3stars wrote:
@yolomate wrote:
repeat again: its great but need fixed another palletes(if you wanna play with others Pals)

Will fix it later. It's also probably because I made that for 1.1 that's why the pal stays the same.
ok I used 1.0 but my friend you created a Separation Color for this wonder woman...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3stars

avatar

Posts : 119
Join date : 2012-06-05
Location : The Poker Room

PostSubject: Re: Wonder Woman New 52 Palette   April 18th 2016, 1:36 am

@yolomate wrote:
@3stars wrote:
@yolomate wrote:
repeat again: its great but need fixed another palletes(if you wanna play with others Pals)

Will fix it later. It's also probably because I made that for 1.1 that's why the pal stays the same.
ok I used 1.0 but my friend you created a Separation Color for this wonder woman...

I didn't make a color separation of the char if that's what you're looking for. I just straight up recolored the boots, lasso and removed the stars on her behind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus_Silverhead

avatar

Posts : 1557
Join date : 2012-05-01
Age : 27
Location : Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Wonder Woman New 52 Palette   April 18th 2016, 1:40 am

Well, she looks good, but need more than one palette. As for now boots have different color, it can beusen to make more pals for her. maybe you plan to recolor her skin on the legs also? Than many Wonderwoman costumes would be able to create.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3stars

avatar

Posts : 119
Join date : 2012-06-05
Location : The Poker Room

PostSubject: Re: Wonder Woman New 52 Palette   April 18th 2016, 7:19 am

@Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
Well, she looks good, but need more than one palette. As for now boots have different color, it can beusen to make more pals for her. maybe you plan to recolor her skin on the legs also? Than many Wonderwoman costumes would be able to create.

if i recolor the legs then i might as well make a color separation patch for this. still thinking about it though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mugenfights69



Posts : 8
Join date : 2017-02-27
Age : 28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Wonder Woman New 52 Palette   March 15th 2017, 4:45 pm

@btony89 wrote:
@yolomate wrote:
I fixed sff and now are for winmugen or 1.0...but need fixed the original and mine palletes!

can you share the 1.0 version please, is because my bad system cant handle 1.1.

Can you make a 1.1 download?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SIRALEXBABY

avatar

Posts : 1226
Join date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Wonder Woman New 52 Palette   December 26th 2017, 1:53 am

PPS REUPLOAD LINK IS NOT WORKING...OR CAN SOMEONE PM THIS Wonder Woman New 52 Palette...THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
err8107



Posts : 76
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 36
Location : MEXICO

PostSubject: Re: Wonder Woman New 52 Palette   December 26th 2017, 11:24 am

@SIRALEXBABY wrote:
PPS REUPLOAD LINK IS NOT WORKING...OR CAN SOMEONE PM THIS Wonder Woman New 52 Palette...THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS

Me too, plase, this link 1.0 is broken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

avatar

Posts : 3662
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: Wonder Woman New 52 Palette   December 26th 2017, 12:30 pm

the link working fine and no broken ok?and not only a palette is new .sff for WONDER WOMAN ok?

see the pic...the last 2 are palettes mine!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SIRALEXBABY

avatar

Posts : 1226
Join date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: THE 1.1 .sff VERSION WORKS..BUT I NEED THE 1.0 .sff LINK NOT WORKING   December 29th 2017, 1:29 am

@yolomate wrote:
the link working fine and no broken ok?and not only a palette is new .sff for WONDER WOMAN ok?

see the pic...the last 2 are palettes mine!

..I NEED THE 1.0 VERSION .SFF..LINK IS DOWN..ONLY WORKING FOR 1.1 VERSION .SFF..SO IF ANYONE CAN SHARE THE 1.0 VERSION .SFF..PLS PM THE LINK..THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Wonder Woman New 52 Palette   

Back to top Go down
 
Wonder Woman New 52 Palette
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: MMV Mugen Releases :: Other Mugen Downloads-
Jump to: