A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» EMPEROR SINZROSS FULL RELEASE
by borewood2013 Today at 1:38 pm

» Sources: Marvel vs. Capcom Infinity coming in 2017
by CARNAGE777 Today at 1:34 pm

» Spector Palettes
by Doom Today at 1:07 pm

» TK's Mugen Saturday Slamfest
by TK830515 Today at 12:10 pm

» Spider-Woman
by Doom Today at 11:13 am

» Special Marvel vs Capcom V2
by Doom Today at 11:10 am

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 Dragon Ball Z vs Street Fighter!! Warrior whis!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu



Posts : 2716
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z vs Street Fighter!! Warrior whis!!!   June 1st 2016, 2:32 pm

@ERror MACro32 wrote:
@chuchoryu wrote:
@ERror MACro32 wrote:
It would be interesting to see Bardock as a hidden character

Bardock is one of my favorite DBZ characters, yes this game would have 4 hidden characters 4 from DBZ and 4 from SF I have no ideas for the Hidden chars ecept Bardock and Twelve, maybe I post a vote post for add the others
Rivales
Mr Satán - Dan Hibiki
Capitán Ginyu- F.A.N.G
Zarbon/Dodoria- Vega/Balrog
Wow! one think in DBZ characetrs is the very powerfull power, F.A.N.G. cant stand a chance againist Ginyu, in other hand Mr. Satan vs Dan is very more equal to fight.

The norml roster is th iconic fighters and some in equal of power in this case Ryu vs Goku...mch says to me "Goku is more powerfull than any" well I say all "Ryu is very skillfull warrior n is not a normal fighter, he can use the Dark Hadou is powerfull than Super Saiyan 3 and Ryu is the second one who have defeat M. Bison" I need to put the most equal I can in this game. One of the chars in secret chars I want is Bardok vs Goken, Zarbon/Dodoria- Vega/Balrog and Coler vs Seth

More characters re good but very much chars is not funny XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ERror MACro32



Posts : 42
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 19
Location : Outworld

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z vs Street Fighter!! Warrior whis!!!   June 3rd 2016, 10:40 pm

@chuchoryu wrote:
@ERror MACro32 wrote:
@chuchoryu wrote:
@ERror MACro32 wrote:
It would be interesting to see Bardock as a hidden character

Bardock is one of my favorite DBZ characters, yes this game would have 4 hidden characters 4 from DBZ and 4 from SF I have no ideas for the Hidden chars ecept Bardock and Twelve, maybe I post a vote post for add the others
Rivales
Mr Satán - Dan Hibiki
Capitán Ginyu- F.A.N.G
Zarbon/Dodoria- Vega/Balrog
Wow! one think in DBZ characetrs is the very powerfull power, F.A.N.G. cant stand a chance againist Ginyu, in other hand Mr. Satan vs Dan is very more equal to fight.

The norml roster is th iconic fighters and some in equal of power in this case Ryu vs Goku...mch says to me "Goku is more powerfull than any" well I say all "Ryu is very skillfull warrior n is not a normal fighter, he can use the Dark Hadou is powerfull than Super Saiyan 3 and Ryu is the second one who have defeat M. Bison" I need to put the most equal I can in this game. One of the chars in secret chars I want is Bardok vs Goken, Zarbon/Dodoria- Vega/Balrog and Coler vs Seth

More characters re good but very much chars is not funny XD
Con respecto al poder se puede teorizar una historia donde M Bison esta usando una especie de maquina para manipular el Ki de los seres vivos dependiendo del individuo (bloqueando a los personajes de Dragon Ball su máximo potencial y algunos Street Figters), lo que a Goku no le gusta porque le gusta entrenar a su máximo poder y decide participar en el torneo con sus amigos junto a los Street Fighters, lo peor esta por llegar cuando la maquina aumenta el poder a las amenazas más peligrosas en el universo. Goku quiere ver el verdadero de poder de Ryu no le importa si despierta el Saitsu No Hadou por eso quiere destruir la maquina.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu



Posts : 2716
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z vs Street Fighter!! Warrior whis!!!   September 7th 2016, 3:49 pm

[quote="ERror MACro32"][quote="chuchoryu"][quote="ERror MACro32"][quote="chuchoryu"]
@ERror MACro32 wrote:
It would be interesting to see Bardock as a hidden character

Con respecto al poder se puede teorizar una historia donde M Bison esta usando una especie de maquina para manipular el Ki de los seres vivos dependiendo del individuo (bloqueando a los personajes de Dragon Ball su máximo potencial y algunos Street Figters), lo que a Goku no le gusta porque le gusta entrenar a su máximo poder y decide participar en el torneo con sus amigos junto a los Street Fighters, lo peor esta por llegar cuando la maquina aumenta el poder a las amenazas más peligrosas en el universo. Goku quiere ver el verdadero de poder de Ryu no le importa si despierta el Saitsu No Hadou por eso quiere destruir la maquina.
si habia pensado pero con el Tanden engine la saga de Street Fighter seria entre el 4 y 5, de Dragon Ball Z seria entre Cell y Majin Boo

if some one want to give ideas for the history of thi VS game please comment

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LESSARD



Posts : 240
Join date : 2016-06-19
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z vs Street Fighter!! Warrior whis!!!   September 8th 2016, 9:40 am

I like the idea... it would be great to see a full roster all recreated in "CHUCHORYU STYLE"
By the way i like very much, the SFV ken, looks AWESOME. I hope to see more of your chars fully finished. cheers yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu



Posts : 2716
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z vs Street Fighter!! Warrior whis!!!   September 16th 2016, 9:29 am

@LESSARD wrote:
I like the idea... it would be great to see a full roster all recreated in "CHUCHORYU STYLE"
By the way i like very much, the SFV ken, looks AWESOME. I hope to see more of your chars fully finished. cheers yes
SFV ken to me looks like to me...ecept for The hair cut XD this Ken new modelo is not my favorito but I work in it because I have many request for him and al say to me"only chuchoryu work in The inexistente chars, chuchoryu must do SFV Ken" soon I show more of my clone Ken.....XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LESSARD



Posts : 240
Join date : 2016-06-19
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z vs Street Fighter!! Warrior whis!!!   September 16th 2016, 2:12 pm

@chuchoryu wrote:
@LESSARD wrote:
I like the idea... it would be great to see a full roster all recreated in "CHUCHORYU STYLE"
By the way i like very much, the SFV ken, looks AWESOME. I hope to see more of your chars fully finished. cheers yes
SFV ken to me looks like to me...ecept for The hair cut XD this Ken new modelo is not my favorito but I work in it because I have many request for him and al say to me"only chuchoryu work in The inexistente chars, chuchoryu must do SFV Ken" soon I show more of my clone Ken.....XD


LOL, i hope to see SFV ken very soon. BTW i send you a frienship request, i hope can add you to my friends.
Echale ganas paisano¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡, Soy de Celaya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu



Posts : 2716
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z vs Street Fighter!! Warrior whis!!!   September 16th 2016, 5:27 pm

@LESSARD wrote:
@chuchoryu wrote:
@LESSARD wrote:
I like the idea... it would be great to see a full roster all recreated in "CHUCHORYU STYLE"
By the way i like very much, the SFV ken, looks AWESOME. I hope to see more of your chars fully finished. cheers yes
SFV ken to me looks like to me...ecept for The hair cut XD this Ken new modelo is not my favorito but I work in it because I have many request for him and al say to me"only chuchoryu work in The inexistente chars, chuchoryu must do SFV Ken" soon I show more of my clone Ken.....XD


LOL, i hope to see SFV ken very soon. BTW i send you a frienship request, i hope can add you to my friends.
Echale ganas paisano¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡, Soy de Celaya
sure bro, y como eres mi amigo paisano mexicano puedes postearme en español yo soy de México DF del centro de nuestro pais
Back to top Go down
View user profile
animaraz



Posts : 932
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 40
Location : León, Gto.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z vs Street Fighter!! Warrior whis!!!   September 16th 2016, 6:18 pm

Chucho, por favor perdona el offtopic, pero... ¡¡¡No puedo creer que Lesaard sea de Celaya!!! Recién acabo de regresar de pasarme una semana por esas tierras (Yo vivó en León). Volviendo al tema: Muy interesante este concepto de SF vs DB ¿Alguna posibilidad de ver a Yamsha o a Nam?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LESSARD



Posts : 240
Join date : 2016-06-19
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z vs Street Fighter!! Warrior whis!!!   September 16th 2016, 6:36 pm

@animaraz wrote:
Chucho, por favor perdona el offtopic, pero... ¡¡¡No puedo creer que Lesaard sea de Celaya!!! Recién acabo de regresar de pasarme una semana por esas tierras (Yo vivó en León). Volviendo al tema: Muy interesante este concepto de SF vs DB ¿Alguna posibilidad de ver a Yamsha o a Nam?


Asi es hermanito, vivo en Celaya GTO. por cierto hace mucho que no veia actividad tuya. Saludos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu



Posts : 2716
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z vs Street Fighter!! Warrior whis!!!   September 16th 2016, 8:11 pm

@animaraz wrote:
Chucho, por favor perdona el offtopic, pero... ¡¡¡No puedo creer que Lesaard sea de Celaya!!! Recién acabo de regresar de pasarme una semana por esas tierras (Yo vivó en León). Volviendo al tema: Muy interesante este concepto de SF vs DB ¿Alguna posibilidad de ver a Yamsha o a Nam?
cuidó saber que están cerca camaradas, descuida del offtopic no hay problema ha cerca del roster faltan chars aun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu



Posts : 2716
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z vs Street Fighter!! Warrior whis!!!   September 16th 2016, 8:31 pm

@LESSARD wrote:
@animaraz wrote:
Chucho, por favor perdona el offtopic, pero... ¡¡¡No puedo creer que Lesaard sea de Celaya!!! Recién acabo de regresar de pasarme una semana por esas tierras (Yo vivó en León). Volviendo al tema: Muy interesante este concepto de SF vs DB ¿Alguna posibilidad de ver a Yamsha o a Nam?


Asi es hermanito, vivo en Celaya GTO. por cierto hace mucho que no veia actividad tuya. Saludos.
ahora somos 3 mexicanos en multiverse a de que no había postrado es por hacer unos vídeos que pronto subiré y además las nuevas de mugen que vienen como habrán visto en post de aquí pero descuida siempre posteo algo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
animaraz



Posts : 932
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 40
Location : León, Gto.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z vs Street Fighter!! Warrior whis!!!   September 16th 2016, 9:19 pm

Andaba o ando medio retirado del mugen, entre el trabajo de la vida real y el que mis wips no llamen la atención no he hecho grandes avances recientemente. Por cierto Chucho ¿El Santo vs Bruce Lee? ¡¡¡Guau!!! Eso se ve muy prometedor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu



Posts : 2716
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z vs Street Fighter!! Warrior whis!!!   September 16th 2016, 10:46 pm

@animaraz wrote:
Andaba o ando medio retirado del mugen, entre el trabajo de la vida real y el que mis wips no llamen la atención no he hecho grandes avances recientemente. Por cierto Chucho ¿El Santo vs Bruce Lee? ¡¡¡Guau!!! Eso se ve muy prometedor.
si entiendo pero no desanimes cuando inicie no muchos les llamo mi trabajo hasta que vieron que era constante quizás solo nesecitas buscarle el tiempo al mugen y el trabajo. Bruce Lee cuando vivía quería hacer la de Game of Death con Dan inosanto, chuk norris, abril y por supuesto casuius clay lo conocemos como muhadmedalli y no solo eso el bruce conocía a el enmascarado de plata y iban a estar las estrellas de ese momento....lastimosamente murió y solo filmo poco de la película por eso yo los juntarse en mugen y por supuesto un vídeo de mi canal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom



Posts : 3796
Join date : 2014-08-22
Age : 38
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z vs Street Fighter!! Warrior whis!!!   September 18th 2016, 6:53 pm




clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Dragon Ball Z vs Street Fighter!! Warrior whis!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Full Game Projects :: Street Fighter IV-
Jump to: