» Spector Palettes
by tony spector Today at 9:10 am

» Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic
by volzzilla Today at 8:23 am

» The WitchBlade Masane Amaha
by volzzilla Today at 8:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

how many charcters do you have in your mugen?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DANY (spider boy)

PostSubject: how many charcters do you have in your mugen?   March 19th 2013, 4:17 am

or you can name them Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: how many charcters do you have in your mugen?   March 19th 2013, 4:28 am

I've got a bunch of To-Six and MvC-styled edits. I've got Weegee, Jinmen, Juggernaut, Shuma Gorath, Cartman, Spongebob, Hunk, Jill Valentine, The Hulk, YTP-Robotnik, Super-Skrull, Ghost Rider, Spiderman, Sener, Venom, Victor, Felicia, Wonderman, Moku-Pac (A release of mine, with help from Chuchoryu and Set555. ^^), Poison, Chun-Li, Ibuki, Cyrax, Ironman, Nu-13, Kano, Sub-Zero, Deejay, Greendevil, Yellowdevil, Zero, Cutman, Crashman, Bass, Etrigan, Hobgoblin, Green Goblin, Blaze Fielding, Zim, Stimpy, Mauru, Amingo, Ruby Heart, Dr. Doom, Dhalsim, Blanka, Balrog, Blackranger, Beast, Wolverine, Sentinel, Servbot, Bishamon, Cody, M. Bison, Combo-Man, Cyborg-Superman, Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy, Michelangelo, Akuma, Guile, Shadowcat, Black Cat, Regina, Emma Frost, Super-Mario, Peach, Bingo the Chao, and a bunch of others I forgot. ^^;;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: how many charcters do you have in your mugen?   March 19th 2013, 4:31 am

I would LOVE to have a good Gold Lightan, and I would like to finish Jatz, and have him, too. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: how many charcters do you have in your mugen?   March 19th 2013, 4:34 am

Aside from BRIAN THE BRAIN, I have two W.I.P.'s. One being WARIO LAND: 3, and the other being, of course, CAPTAIN JAMES JONATHAN JACKSON!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: how many charcters do you have in your mugen?   March 19th 2013, 4:37 am

I think after my three characters' releases (if they ever get released), I'll stop making characters. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DANY (spider boy)

PostSubject: Re: how many charcters do you have in your mugen?   March 21st 2013, 10:46 am

i would love to have an updated black suited spiderman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zox

PostSubject: Re: how many charcters do you have in your mugen?   March 21st 2013, 11:44 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zoxmugen5.wixsite.com/zoxart
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: how many charcters do you have in your mugen?   March 21st 2013, 12:09 pm

A lot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadman

PostSubject: Re: how many charcters do you have in your mugen?   March 21st 2013, 4:49 pm

I lost count at 700
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dakidbanks

PostSubject: Re: how many charcters do you have in your mugen?   March 23rd 2013, 4:27 pm

We should turn this into a Rate-A-Roster type thread.. or is there already 1 of those?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rjiggler

PostSubject: Re: how many charcters do you have in your mugen?   March 23rd 2013, 5:54 pm

I have 250-300, but I try not to have duplicates, check for the best versions of a specific character, and avoid certain art styles (for the most part). Also have many I haven't yet installed but otherwise I'm looking for a new screenpack considering I'm having troubles with my current one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: how many charcters do you have in your mugen?   March 23rd 2013, 9:13 pm

Comic books mugen forever! bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dakidbanks

PostSubject: Re: how many charcters do you have in your mugen?   March 23rd 2013, 10:21 pm

Here's my roster.. Its over 500... I'm not done adding ppl.. waiting for a lot of WIPS to come out plus I need to change some small portraits

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: how many charcters do you have in your mugen?   March 24th 2013, 12:26 pm

@dakidbanks wrote:
We should turn this into a Rate-A-Roster type thread.. or is there already 1 of those?

Why not have both: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t718-rate-a-roster-topic#10576
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: how many charcters do you have in your mugen?   March 25th 2013, 4:08 pm

@Rjiggler wrote:
I have 250-300, but I try not to have duplicates, check for the best versions of a specific character, and avoid certain art styles (for the most part). Also have many I haven't yet installed but otherwise I'm looking for a new screenpack considering I'm having troubles with my current one.

whats wrong with having duplicates? i have 4 iron men, 2 wolverine and that the tip of the iceburg. a great example is wonderman. i think everyone should have both rozeros version, and the one by jasontodd, daraku, and zvitor.

btw, if looking for a comic related screenpack, check out the one i edited. and it comes with mugen 1.0 attached.

anyway...

in my main playing screenpack (have a couple for collecting only), i have 224. all comic related.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Discussion-
Jump to: