A place to have fun with Mugen

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SvC Allen Snider + Kim Dragon revamp!!
by chuchoryu Today at 1:32 pm

» TK's Lets Play: Legend of Zelda - Beyond Hyrule (ZC)
by TK830515 Today at 12:29 pm

» Riddick
by volzzilla Today at 12:27 pm

» I need help.. [League of Legends PROJECT]
by borewood2013 Today at 9:24 am

» Grooves and/or combo announcers in full games
by borewood2013 Today at 9:14 am

» Spider-Woman
by luciangarude Today at 9:06 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Leaked version of M.O.D.O.K for download

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MUplayer

PostSubject: Re: Leaked version of M.O.D.O.K for download   March 23rd 2013, 8:33 pm

I know this is topic isn't new, but this kind of stuff (folks leaking other's work) is the reason there aren't more quality chars in Mugen Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mugenaddict34

PostSubject: Re: Leaked version of M.O.D.O.K for download   March 24th 2013, 11:42 am

Mad Agree with this. Intentionally or not, leaking must be erradicated in some way. Maybe the only thing to do is to post only videos or mugen screenshots when the work is advanced, and avoid to post sprite sheets or images that could be stolen with other purposes. I'm not a good spriter, I dont know anything about coding but I'll always be respectfull with other peole creations and work. Don't forget we are a community and we are here to help each other not to abuse.

A real pitty to have incidents like that No

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RSpanish

PostSubject: Re: Leaked version of M.O.D.O.K for download   March 24th 2013, 11:56 am

You can't really call it a leak. It was uploaded in a public folder of IMT accessable to all.
The person who could have prevented this is acey or any of the other imt admin.
They could have told arkady that the folder was accesable from the outside an yet they didn't.
Yet reading all this either IMT didn't realize it was public or didn't care at all for it being leaked before hand.
I find it really bad when things like this happen and just proves how carefull we should all be with sharing things on the internet Sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Leaked version of M.O.D.O.K for download   March 24th 2013, 12:00 pm

plz do not put any blame on acey and/or the imt admin.

they might not have known the folder could be accessed publicly like it was. i know arkady didnt know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mugenaddict34

PostSubject: Re: Leaked version of M.O.D.O.K for download   March 24th 2013, 2:01 pm

Rolling Eyes My point was to talk about the leaking as a common problem that need to be solved. I did not want to personalise in anyone and in any case I wanted to blame IMT people or Acey. If seemed so, sorry man. I excuse if I looked like harsh or something. I have confidence in administrators here to keep an eye always opened. By the way Modok looks really promising. Keep workin good! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DANY (spider boy)

PostSubject: Re: Leaked version of M.O.D.O.K for download   March 31st 2013, 10:23 am

Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Leaked version of M.O.D.O.K for download   April 1st 2013, 2:57 pm

Very Happy
Well first of all wow, wow to be a beta version looks great
beta or not liking me enough.
(I will comment much, much better once wanted to do in my early hehehehe)
waiting for the official final version.

bueno antes que nada wow, wow para ser una version beta se ve genial
beta o no me agrado bastante.
(comentare por mucho, mucho mejor al que una vez quise hacer en mis inicios hehehehe)
esperando la version final oficial.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Leaked version of M.O.D.O.K for download   April 1st 2013, 3:38 pm

@RSpanish wrote:
You can't really call it a leak. It was uploaded in a public folder of IMT accessable to all.
The person who could have prevented this is acey or any of the other imt admin.
They could have told arkady that the folder was accesable from the outside an yet they didn't.
Yet reading all this either IMT didn't realize it was public or didn't care at all for it being leaked before hand.
I find it really bad when things like this happen and just proves how carefull we should all be with sharing things on the internet Sad.

this has nothing to do with IMT or their admin, and everything to do with me, I uploaded to my folder at the IMT server where I keep all my current works, no one goes there to upload its just a place to store files, the link is then posted when there is a release, I had no idea that anyone could access the main folder without the actual link, so no one is to blame bar me for being careless, which I won't be doing again, that said I coded it and put him together, so no one should really be unhappy about a leak bar me, but as it turns out, I'm fine with it coz it gets betas in yours hands so you can see the workflow and improvements shown when the actual release is ready, I do admit he does need a lot of work in the normal attacks, but we will get to that when the time comes, until then enjoy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Leaked version of M.O.D.O.K for download
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: