» New Hulk edit by Fede de 10
by fede de 10 Today at 8:50 pm

» Super Mugen Stage-Junkman Yard for Mugen 1.0
by Kylo Today at 8:21 pm

» Street Fighter IV Sakura
by chuchoryu Today at 6:28 pm

» AQUAMAN EDITH WITH HAND AND TRIDENT
by yolomate Today at 4:32 pm

» December is getting close.. The First release of Robot Master Mayhem is coming!
by laspacho Today at 4:24 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

Winter Soldier

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   May 6th 2017, 3:54 am

@Fabry Taz wrote:
Hi everyone, this is the first time I write in this topic ... so after watching the video preview I can give a little feedback to help develop this character better:

- except for his arm, I think Cable is not a good as a base, I say this because in the comics Cable is almost as big as Colossus, while the soldier is smaller than stature (with this I do not mean that it to be not muscular or otherwise , But that is not at the cable levels)

-As a gamplay, the soldier does not only use guns and rifles, let's remember he is a super-physically strengthened soldier, and in addition to his arm he has more or less the same capabilities as captain America. I say this because I think that putting it all the time with the gun in hand does nothing but make it look like a cable with  wig and black eyes

- With regard to his special moves I can suggest you to see a video gameplay of the winter soldier drawn from the game by phone "marvel future fight" where he has spectacular moves

-Turning to sprites: You might try to use a solid snake by Sean Altly (obviously always ask permission) since it has a military dress similar to that of the winter soldier

I hope this feedback has been helpful to you
Truely very helpful and creative
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   May 6th 2017, 4:21 am

@bam77 wrote:
@Fabry Taz wrote:
Hi everyone, this is the first time I write in this topic ... so after watching the video preview I can give a little feedback to help develop this character better:

- except for his arm, I think Cable is not a good as a base, I say this because in the comics Cable is almost as big as Colossus, while the soldier is smaller than stature (with this I do not mean that it to be not muscular or otherwise , But that is not at the cable levels)

-As a gamplay, the soldier does not only use guns and rifles, let's remember he is a super-physically strengthened soldier, and in addition to his arm he has more or less the same capabilities as captain America. I say this because I think that putting it all the time with the gun in hand does nothing but make it look like a cable with  wig and black eyes

- With regard to his special moves I can suggest you to see a video gameplay of the winter soldier drawn from the game by phone "marvel future fight" where he has spectacular moves

-Turning to sprites: You might try to use a solid snake by Sean Altly (obviously always ask permission) since it has a military dress similar to that of the winter soldier

Good Feedback

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   May 6th 2017, 4:22 am

@skhsato123 wrote:
@Fabry Taz wrote:

Truely very helpful and creative

I'm delighted to be helpful in improving this project
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   May 6th 2017, 10:46 am

while i appreciate the passion rj showed for skhsato, shags2dope has a point. i would know as i have tried to say the same thing in pm to skhsato. and that is, the clear thing to do with this project is make his moves as different as possible....and that would require new sprite creation.

so please, let that be the focus of this topic, new move possibilities, because it kind of went off topic a bit.

for example, maybe ideas can be gleamed from this video...

also, maybe any ideas from the movie captain america: winter soldier.

if you have suggestions for new and different moves, please reply Smile

Last edited by volzzilla on May 6th 2017, 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ParaDo0x

PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   May 11th 2017, 10:45 am

Nice sprites and good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   May 11th 2017, 11:05 am

@ParaDo0x wrote:
Waiting your awesome Constantine 

Welcime back my friend
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   May 11th 2017, 2:01 pm

If i wasnt very busy it was a pleasure to me help you to sprite the Winter Soldier with original moves and help you to bring hin to mugen...maybe in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   May 11th 2017, 2:18 pm

@LESSARD wrote:
If i wasnt very busy it was a pleasure to me help you to sprite the Winter Soldier with original moves and help you to bring hin to mugen...maybe in the future.

I appreciate your kind help and efforts done fiend

your awesome work is very impressive especially our Kilowog
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ParaDo0x

PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   June 4th 2017, 9:46 pm

@skhsato123 wrote:
@ParaDo0x wrote:
Waiting your awesome Constantine 

Welcime back my friend
Oh thank you!
And about John... he's not my now=(
but will wait and may be we will take a good news=)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   June 6th 2017, 11:56 am

Hey bro check this post:

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t10207-winter-soldier-sprite-idea

My idea for Winter Soldier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Winter Soldier
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6