A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» EMPEROR SINZROSS FULL RELEASE
by borewood2013 Today at 1:38 pm

» Sources: Marvel vs. Capcom Infinity coming in 2017
by CARNAGE777 Today at 1:34 pm

» Spector Palettes
by Doom Today at 1:07 pm

» TK's Mugen Saturday Slamfest
by TK830515 Today at 12:10 pm

» Spider-Woman
by Doom Today at 11:13 am

» Special Marvel vs Capcom V2
by Doom Today at 11:10 am

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 Darth Vader vs Kylo Ren

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which you prefer ??
Darth Vader
73%
 73% [ 8 ]
Kylo Ren
27%
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11
 

AuthorMessage
Doom



Posts : 3796
Join date : 2014-08-22
Age : 38
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Darth Vader vs Kylo Ren   March 26th 2016, 12:01 am

Which you prefer ?? objection



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goresickness



Posts : 77
Join date : 2015-12-28
Age : 44
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Darth Vader vs Kylo Ren   March 26th 2016, 12:36 am

Vader of course XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://miopenbor.blogspot.com.es/
Darthpool



Posts : 1012
Join date : 2014-02-18
Age : 16
Location : Latveria

PostSubject: Re: Darth Vader vs Kylo Ren   March 31st 2016, 9:24 pm

What version of Vader are we using? Legends or canon? Though if it's just who we prefer than definitely Vader but I could do some research and I could try saying who would win in a fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom



Posts : 3796
Join date : 2014-08-22
Age : 38
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Darth Vader vs Kylo Ren   March 31st 2016, 9:35 pm

Shadow Lord wrote:
What version of Vader are we using? Legends or canon? Though if it's just who we prefer than definitely Vader but I could do some research and I could try saying who would win in a fight.


I am not an expert on Star Wars. I recently saw 7 movies, then I wanted to know that you prefer. I meant the movies or in general. Only I want know which character you like best.
If you are a great knowledgeable, you can provide more data. I would appreciate it. yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darthpool



Posts : 1012
Join date : 2014-02-18
Age : 16
Location : Latveria

PostSubject: Re: Darth Vader vs Kylo Ren   March 31st 2016, 9:38 pm

@Doom wrote:
Shadow Lord wrote:
What version of Vader are we using? Legends or canon? Though if it's just who we prefer than definitely Vader but I could do some research and I could try saying who would win in a fight.


I am not an expert on Star Wars. I recently saw 7 movies, then I wanted to know that you prefer. I meant the movies or in general. Only I want know which character you like best.
If you are a great knowledgeable, you can provide more data. I would appreciate it. yes
I'm no expert on Legends but I know he is capable of a lot more in that continuity than what the movies show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom



Posts : 3796
Join date : 2014-08-22
Age : 38
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Darth Vader vs Kylo Ren   March 31st 2016, 9:43 pm


I do understand.

By the way ... you've voted above, friend ? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darthpool



Posts : 1012
Join date : 2014-02-18
Age : 16
Location : Latveria

PostSubject: Re: Darth Vader vs Kylo Ren   March 31st 2016, 9:45 pm

@Doom wrote:

I do understand.

By the way ... you've voted above, friend ? scratch
I voted for Vader
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom



Posts : 3796
Join date : 2014-08-22
Age : 38
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Darth Vader vs Kylo Ren   March 31st 2016, 9:50 pm

Shadow Lord wrote:
@Doom wrote:

I do understand.

By the way ... you've voted above, friend ? scratch
I voted for Vader

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkady



Posts : 1359
Join date : 2012-05-01
Age : 36
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Darth Vader vs Kylo Ren   March 31st 2016, 11:15 pm

I actually went with kylo ren, yes he did whine a bit in the force awakens, but we had to sit through not one but two movies of aniken skywalker whinge his way to become the darth we all loved to see,
i see the future potential of Adam drivers role to be a better and more formidable sith lord,
the only gripe i had with him in the force awakens, was that they showed his face too early in the movie
it would have been better served to show him moreso near the end, not in that scene with rey
the opening act in that movie, he was unstoppable, even stopping laser fire in mid blast
it will only get better
and darth as much as i loved watching him, was hindered by his robotic form, still strong as ever, but both in their own prime has yet to be seen as kylo isn't there yet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom



Posts : 3796
Join date : 2014-08-22
Age : 38
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Darth Vader vs Kylo Ren   April 1st 2016, 6:14 am


Very good comment. geek
Thank you Arkady.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Darth Vader vs Kylo Ren
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Multimedia Entertainment :: TV, Movies, Comics, etc-
Jump to: