» [Super Strip Fighter 4] [NSFW]
by Bambino Da Don Today at 5:47 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Rayne-BloodRayne Betrayal 0.85 by Shakapp aka Devilpp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
borewood2013

PostSubject: Rayne-BloodRayne Betrayal 0.85 by Shakapp aka Devilpp   March 10th 2016, 5:17 am

* I post this 3rd-party MUGEN release news because I am going to make a Rayne-BloodRayne Betrayal (I will use mouser's MvsC MUGEN stuff as a base) too soon, now Shakapp aka Devilpp has started his "Blazblue-Guilty Gear style" for now:

Rayne-BloodRayne Betrayal 0.85 by Shakapp aka Devilpp:

in case servimg not working for you...:

Shakapp aka Devilpp posted it at MFG:
"Hi im Shakapp, formerly know ad devilpp, i have return to mugen with a new character, rayne form BloodRayne Betrayal.

Rayne-Betrayal

Next update-bloodsuking, infect, boom, ribbon animation, special intro and wins, recover (thats so stupid It is scheduled,but i forgot type the cmd)

Gameplay- Blazblue-Guilty Gear
Anty-Infinite system
No shared Palette
No tested in Win-Mugen

Fadback are wellcome"

MFG topic here: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/raynebloodrayne-betrayal-0-8-172759.0.html

Last edited by borewood2013 on March 13th 2016, 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Doom

PostSubject: Re: Rayne-BloodRayne Betrayal 0.85 by Shakapp aka Devilpp   March 10th 2016, 12:00 pm

Sexy char ...
Thanks for sharing with us friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malevka1

PostSubject: Re: Rayne-BloodRayne Betrayal 0.85 by Shakapp aka Devilpp   March 10th 2016, 12:01 pm

Thanks for sharing with us friend
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

PostSubject: Re: Rayne-BloodRayne Betrayal 0.85 by Shakapp aka Devilpp   March 13th 2016, 4:11 am

Just saw that she was updated by Shakapp aka Devilpp from 0.8 to 0.85:

0.85 update by Shakapp aka Devilpp
-Shared Palete (thanks to Kofab)
-added guardsparks
-faster atacks
-less hit shake time
-add suck state -(c or y+b ) (hold b tu suck blood dont press any button for infect)
-during infect taunt changes to boom state
-fixed some bugs

https://mega.nz/#!oo8ExZZZ!iKcyWzjP7bripaIKTziFiIXLpWJic6diRxhVCHbvCy0

MFG hyperlink here:  http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/raynebloodrayne-betrayal-0-85-update-172759.0.html

I think I will be trying to ask Shakapp aka Devilpp for some help when I am going to make my mouser's MvsC MUGEN version of her heh heh....... Arrow
Back to top Go down
Doom

PostSubject: Re: Rayne-BloodRayne Betrayal 0.85 by Shakapp aka Devilpp   March 13th 2016, 1:01 pm

Downloading again ... Thanks ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
galactus

PostSubject: Re: Rayne-BloodRayne Betrayal 0.85 by Shakapp aka Devilpp   March 13th 2016, 4:18 pm

Wow, this BloodRayne looks great and her animations are really  
smooth too Very Happy

well done Shakapp clap clap and many thanks for sharing
this with us borewood very much appreciated  

cheers guys cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Rayne-BloodRayne Betrayal 0.85 by Shakapp aka Devilpp   March 13th 2016, 10:21 pm

those sprites are really nice looking. thank you for sharing borewood Smile

@borewood2013 wrote:
* I post this 3rd-party MUGEN release news

feel free to post 3rd party releases here any time Very Happy this isn't just for you either, it is to anyone. love it when this kind of thing is done
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89

PostSubject: Re: Rayne-BloodRayne Betrayal 0.85 by Shakapp aka Devilpp   March 14th 2016, 7:29 pm

i just have tried today, and i must say that her gameplay its awesome, thanks for sharing this release here, borewood. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
ryochi

PostSubject: Re: Rayne-BloodRayne Betrayal 0.85 by Shakapp aka Devilpp   March 15th 2016, 2:23 am

Nice share but some of her moves seem off. could be the collison boxes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Rayne-BloodRayne Betrayal 0.85 by Shakapp aka Devilpp   March 15th 2016, 7:06 am

wooooooooooow i'm a super fan of her really a great release thanks man Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

PostSubject: Re: Rayne-BloodRayne Betrayal 0.85 by Shakapp aka Devilpp   March 16th 2016, 2:34 pm

@volzzilla:
What I meant was......hmmmmmmm.......how to say.........a MUGEN news is a MUGEN news, no matter it is being by#th-party..........but since this "Rayne-BloodRayne Betrayal 0.85 by Shakapp aka Devilpp" is MFG-exclusive so I needed to be more clear about my stand-point, as I usually have some weird-to-crazy feeling towards MFG........

@everybody else
Please be reminded that this BloodRayne Betrayal Rayne was mugenized by Shakapp aka Devilpp, so if you want to leave some MUGEN feedback then please kindly leave it at MFG because Shakapp aka Devilpp only checks MFG.  Also for MUGEN update of her too.........

And I hope my own "mouser's MvsC" MUGEN version of BloodRayne Betrayal Rayne later on, will not make MMV disappoint...... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Shakapp

PostSubject: Re: Rayne-BloodRayne Betrayal 0.85 by Shakapp aka Devilpp   March 16th 2016, 5:57 pm

Thanks for shared the char and your feedback, i reed all the info in the mugen comunity about my chars,

@Ryouchi
This his the anty loop sistem, if you repeat one bounce move the next hit will be more weak and cant bounce the enemy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom

PostSubject: Re: Rayne-BloodRayne Betrayal 0.85 by Shakapp aka Devilpp   March 16th 2016, 6:41 pm

Welcome to the forum Shakapp !! cheers
And thank you very much for your char !! bub
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Rayne-BloodRayne Betrayal 0.85 by Shakapp aka Devilpp   March 18th 2016, 12:33 am

welcome to the MMV community Shakapp Very Happy look forward to seeing more of your work Smile

@borewood2013 wrote:
@volzzilla:
What I meant was......hmmmmmmm.......how to say.........a MUGEN news is a MUGEN news, no matter it is being by#th-party..........but since this "Rayne-BloodRayne Betrayal 0.85 by Shakapp aka Devilpp" is MFG-exclusive so I needed to be more clear about my stand-point, as I usually have some weird-to-crazy feeling towards MFG........

i wouldn't call exclusive, Shakapp just happened to have an account there, knew of the forum and made a topic. he didn't say "releasing here only for mfg" or whatever.

my point before was, i love it when people post news of mugen releases released elsewhere onto MMV. broadens our community and lets people here know of something they may not have known before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

PostSubject: Re: Rayne-BloodRayne Betrayal 0.85 by Shakapp aka Devilpp   March 18th 2016, 7:41 am

@Shakapp aka Devilpp:
Whoa!  You just joined MMV!  So amazing!  Your Rayne-BloodRayne Betrayal is so cool! Cool
I am planning to make a "mouser's MvsC" MUGEN version and I might be going to ask you for some MUGEN help!  Please come to MMV more!

@volzzilla:
Alright. Wink
Back to top Go down

Rayne-BloodRayne Betrayal 0.85 by Shakapp aka Devilpp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: