I don't know who Hellion is, but that's probably because I never really read much X-Men. All the continuity scared me away. Still, I read some of the 60's comics, my favorite being their showdown with Unus the Untouchable. The Blob was pretty cool too.
- The sprites are horribly inconsistent. From frame to frame, the outlines of certain parts of his body will change color (like in his stance, the outlines around his boots will randomly change to white. Same with his belt buckle). Colors will change between the different animations, as when he is crouching, his suit will be gray and a very light red, but when he does a light punch, his suit becomes black and dark red.
- The sprites are also very badly misaligned, as Hellion will jitter around slightly in his stance.
- The colors seem really weird, like they should be brighter, but they look like they've had a lot of colorloss. There are also a lot of weird white space, like one frame when he's walking backwards.
- The animation leaves a lot to be desired. When walking, he has only three frames.
- The big tornado laser beam doesn't combo, which makes having it hit twice kinda pointless.
- Has no overheads or lows.
- When he jumps, and attacks in midair, he falls right down like a rock and loses all of his momentum.
- The heavy attacks both do 50 (Heavy Kick does 45), same amount as the light attacks and less than the Medium attacks.
There are more, but those are the most pressing issues with this char right now.