A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SvC Allen Snider + Kim Dragon revamp!!
by pockydeluxe1 Today at 10:32 am

» I need help.. [League of Legends PROJECT]
by borewood2013 Today at 9:24 am

» Grooves and/or combo announcers in full games
by borewood2013 Today at 9:14 am

» Spider-Woman
by luciangarude Today at 9:06 am

» I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists!
by borewood2013 Today at 7:52 am

» TK's Lets Play: Demon Hunter Mai
by borewood2013 Today at 6:55 am

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 #NeverTrump Movement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Doom



Posts : 3808
Join date : 2014-08-22

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   June 9th 2016, 12:58 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darthpool



Posts : 1014
Join date : 2014-02-18
Age : 16
Location : Latveria

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   June 9th 2016, 6:21 pm

Never forget 7/11
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom



Posts : 3808
Join date : 2014-08-22

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   July 25th 2016, 1:13 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darthpool



Posts : 1014
Join date : 2014-02-18
Age : 16
Location : Latveria

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   July 25th 2016, 3:15 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darthpool



Posts : 1014
Join date : 2014-02-18
Age : 16
Location : Latveria

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   July 25th 2016, 3:17 pm

@volzzilla wrote:
i know there has been some humor here, but literally this guy could change the world in a very bad way because his idiocy and economic plans would destabilize the entire world.
What are your thoughts on Hilary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thebestmlTBM



Posts : 29
Join date : 2016-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   July 25th 2016, 6:32 pm

I hate to say but Trump might win the election.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcW59REjuRwsG6j-SPxIziQ
SIRALEXBABY



Posts : 1094
Join date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   July 25th 2016, 8:27 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla



Posts : 5500
Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   July 26th 2016, 12:16 am

@Darthpool wrote:
@volzzilla wrote:
i know there has been some humor here, but literally this guy could change the world in a very bad way because his idiocy and economic plans would destabilize the entire world.
What are your thoughts on Hilary.

voting for her is the only way to keep a racist, dictator wannabe whose policies will lead to world wide economic depression, while giving terrorists the best recruiting material for countless disasters out of the white house. and while all that is going on, race riots and wars will break out in the USA. in other words, voting for hilary prevents complete societal collapse for the entire planet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom



Posts : 3808
Join date : 2014-08-22

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   July 26th 2016, 6:40 am

@volzzilla wrote:
@Darthpool wrote:
@volzzilla wrote:
i know there has been some humor here, but literally this guy could change the world in a very bad way because his idiocy and economic plans would destabilize the entire world.
What are your thoughts on Hilary.

voting for her is the only way to keep a racist, dictator wannabe whose policies will lead to world wide economic depression, while giving terrorists the best recruiting material for countless disasters out of the white house. and while all that is going on, race riots and wars will break out in the USA. in other words, voting for hilary prevents complete societal collapse for the entire planet.


I understand. yes
But I wonder, why someone might want to support someone like Trump ?? scratch
Who is in favor? Who supports it? Question Question
____________________
Excuse my ignorance, please. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla



Posts : 5500
Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   July 26th 2016, 10:46 am

@Doom wrote:
@volzzilla wrote:
@Darthpool wrote:
@volzzilla wrote:
i know there has been some humor here, but literally this guy could change the world in a very bad way because his idiocy and economic plans would destabilize the entire world.
What are your thoughts on Hilary.

voting for her is the only way to keep a racist, dictator wannabe whose policies will lead to world wide economic depression, while giving terrorists the best recruiting material for countless disasters out of the white house. and while all that is going on, race riots and wars will break out in the USA. in other words, voting for hilary prevents complete societal collapse for the entire planet.


I understand. yes
But I wonder, why someone might want to support someone like Trump ?? scratch
Who is in favor? Who supports it? Question Question
____________________
Excuse my ignorance, please. Embarassed

- bigoted racists and xenophobes who don't care for other nationalities
- idiots in the republican party who put party 1st before what is good for the country
- people that do not check the internet or the press regarding all the lies he speaks of
- people that just want to see the world burn
- people that just want to shake up American politics (in theory good idea, but delusional if think Trump is the answer to that)
- misinformed people that think a guy who has made a living off manufacturing goods outside of America has an idea (he's wrong) of how to get more jobs here
- misinformed people who think just because he is supposedly rich, he'd be good for the economy. when reality is, no American banks will give him loans for investments
- people that do not care that he has ripped off and defrauded 10s of 1000s (maybe more) of people all because they were not in that group
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom



Posts : 3808
Join date : 2014-08-22

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   July 26th 2016, 12:31 pm

Thanks for the info. What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darthpool



Posts : 1014
Join date : 2014-02-18
Age : 16
Location : Latveria

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   July 27th 2016, 12:23 am

I'm gonna be honest. I REALLY hate Hilary. Even more than Trump. I don't want either but I hate Hilary more. I don't want to start an argument but this is how I feel. Then again I'm not even old enough to vote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SIRALEXBABY



Posts : 1094
Join date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   July 27th 2016, 1:02 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom



Posts : 3808
Join date : 2014-08-22

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   July 27th 2016, 6:28 am

@Darthpool wrote:
I'm gonna be honest. I REALLY hate Hilary. Even more than Trump. I don't want either but I hate Hilary more. I don't want to start an argument but this is how I feel. Then again I'm not even old enough to vote.


No problem. We just have to be respectful to present our views.
I always appreciate honesty. Without honesty, nothing makes sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shining



Posts : 701
Join date : 2013-03-26
Age : 36
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   July 27th 2016, 4:29 pm

both of them are bad
trump is near dictator
hilary is the symbol that the power is always in the hands of the same families
so the leaders will be always them, to defend bank , economy , money of the powerful men
world is on bad hands on future days ...on every nation i see only bad government
we need people like nelson mandela,gandhi,martin luther king ...we lost their messages
and our politicians are only lobbing tools
common people need to have more powers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
#NeverTrump Movement
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Everything Else-
Jump to: