A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SS2 Nakoruru released by anamochi on 2017-09-24
by tehdevil Today at 9:07 pm

» DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released
by skhsato123 Today at 9:05 pm

» Wonder Woman by Zvitor
by Chimoru Today at 7:43 pm

» CvS Ultron! soon CvS Gamora
by Chimoru Today at 7:41 pm

» Family Guy Vinny sprites (help needed)
by fede de 10 Today at 7:13 pm

» Rinne released by mm on 2017-10-15
by Doom Today at 4:15 pm

Special Features at MMV





Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share | 
 

 Superman Rebirth Project

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
JARRO77

avatar

Posts : 1155
Join date : 2012-06-01
Age : 25
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Superman Rebirth Project   April 6th 2017, 12:42 am

really cool keep it up!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MDS_GEIST

avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2012-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Superman Rebirth Project   April 6th 2017, 12:20 pm

prospectone wrote:
MDS_GEIST wrote:
prospectone wrote:
MDS_GEIST wrote:
Reborn


Dope. Is that a new stance I see? Dont mean to be tedious but I think the gray shading instead of blue shading in his hair would make his appearance perfect.

It's his stance when his life is at 50%

I like the concept, great idea. Kind of how I switched up the blocking. So how about that new guard you gave him being his 50% guard and the old "muscle flexing" guard when his life is above 50%. Give him the feeling of him not holding back anymore.
It should look like this:

Weak guard (51% and above)

Strong guard (50% and below)
Also his push back guard

I'm just not the biggest fan of that animation, and blocking with your chest just seems weird to me. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
prospectone

avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2012-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Superman Rebirth Project   April 14th 2017, 2:02 am

MDS_GEIST wrote:
prospectone wrote:
MDS_GEIST wrote:
prospectone wrote:
MDS_GEIST wrote:
Reborn


Dope. Is that a new stance I see? Dont mean to be tedious but I think the gray shading instead of blue shading in his hair would make his appearance perfect.

It's his stance when his life is at 50%

I like the concept, great idea. Kind of how I switched up the blocking. So how about that new guard you gave him being his 50% guard and the old "muscle flexing" guard when his life is above 50%. Give him the feeling of him not holding back anymore.
It should look like this:

Weak guard (51% and above)

Strong guard (50% and below)
Also his push back guard

I'm just not the biggest fan of that animation, and blocking with your chest just seems weird to me. scratch
Not for Superman lol. He is known not to guard against certain attacks and just stand there and take the impact. Did you forget? But I see your point of view you're just not into the visuals. That's cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

avatar

Posts : 6600
Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Superman Rebirth Project   April 14th 2017, 9:32 am

good idea prospectone, but i can see mds geist's point on not changing Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
prospectone

avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2012-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Superman Rebirth Project   May 20th 2017, 7:10 pm

I don't know if you're aware or not but there's a preview out. I almost lost my mind when I saw this

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MDS_GEIST

avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2012-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Superman Rebirth Project   May 20th 2017, 7:58 pm

prospectone wrote:
I don't know if you're aware or not but there's a preview out. I almost lost my mind when I saw this


Yes I'm aware, still working on the hyper with O Ilusionista.


Last edited by MDS_GEIST on May 20th 2017, 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

avatar

Posts : 3097
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: Superman Rebirth Project   May 20th 2017, 8:10 pm

I see in another videos a Lizzard(marvel char) and that great nightwing! I love it! cmon yes yes yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MDS_GEIST

avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2012-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Superman Rebirth Project   May 20th 2017, 8:13 pm

yolomate wrote:
I see in another videos a Lizzard(marvel char)  and that great nightwing! I love it! cmon yes yes yes

Those aren't characters I worked on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
prospectone

avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2012-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Superman Rebirth Project   May 20th 2017, 8:21 pm

MDS_GEIST wrote:
prospectone wrote:
I don't know if you're aware or not but there's a preview out. I almost lost my mind when I saw this


Yes I'm aware still working on the hyper with O Ilusionista.

Pure Epicness. By the way you should change that old super breath/blow sound at 0:11 to something with more of an air velocity sound when leaving earth.

Heres an example at 7:02



Last edited by volzzilla on May 20th 2017, 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MDS_GEIST

avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2012-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Superman Rebirth Project   May 20th 2017, 8:33 pm

Like I said before...still working on it the effects and sounds aren't final..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
prospectone

avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2012-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Superman Rebirth Project   May 20th 2017, 10:14 pm

MDS_GEIST wrote:
Like I said before...still working on it the effects and sounds aren't final..
I know I got it. Its just my 2 cents bud but I'm sure O Ilusionista has it under control
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renz Tosaka

avatar

Posts : 227
Join date : 2017-02-27
Age : 17
Location : Calabasis ,California. US

PostSubject: Re: Superman Rebirth Project   May 24th 2017, 8:07 am

dAMNNN..OMG I CANT WAIT FOR THIS RELEASE..MULTI PALLETS ..NEW MOVES...NEW HAIR STYLES AND MOST ABOVE ALL NEW SUITS ilu ilu ilu ...dissapointed goku had to blow up the sun just to get to supermans weak point tho..but since they are in the dc universe..couldnt superman just travel to another galaxy to absorbe the power of that sun... riiiggghhht
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LESSARD

avatar

Posts : 918
Join date : 2016-06-19
Age : 37
Location : In your wildest mugen Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Superman Rebirth Project   May 24th 2017, 12:01 pm

Amazed with the Superman new hyper animation WOOOOOW!!!!! Shocked affraid clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renz Tosaka

avatar

Posts : 227
Join date : 2017-02-27
Age : 17
Location : Calabasis ,California. US

PostSubject: Re: Superman Rebirth Project   July 22nd 2017, 11:29 am

Good grief ..im gonna need 10 character slots for all these color patched pals when this superman is released :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renz Tosaka

avatar

Posts : 227
Join date : 2017-02-27
Age : 17
Location : Calabasis ,California. US

PostSubject: Re: Superman Rebirth Project   August 15th 2017, 9:24 pm

Im just gonna keep lurking at this topic till this superman's release :v
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Superman Rebirth Project
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Full Game Projects :: Legacy of Superman-
Jump to: