A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» NEW Yolomate's palettes blind man creator!
by Renz Tosaka Today at 10:10 pm

» Tekken chuchoryu proyect
by chuchoryu Today at 9:54 pm

» WHY DOES MUGEN INTERESTS SOME PEOPLES IN THE WORLD ???
by Mazemerald Today at 9:42 pm

» WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF RESOLUTION = 420,240 ??
by Mazemerald Today at 9:29 pm

» Ada Wong Base
by Mazemerald Today at 9:21 pm

» MVC1 CROSSOVER MAZEPACK 1 - Releasing! 14 stages included
by Mazemerald Today at 9:19 pm

Special Features at MMV





Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share | 
 

 SmartMosquito's WIP Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which of these characters should be my first MVC Character?
Wesker (Resident Evil)
57%
 57% [ 4 ]
Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney)
29%
 29% [ 2 ]
Amaterasu (Okami)
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7
 

AuthorMessage
SmartMosquito

avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2015-09-23
Age : 17

PostSubject: SmartMosquito's WIP Thread   February 24th 2016, 1:57 pm

Today I decided to become a M.U.G.E.N character editor.
My 1st W.I.P is a P.O.T.S Styled edit of Hulk by Kamekaze.

And when I finish Hulk, you can expect Venom Very Happy


Last edited by SmartMosquito on May 5th 2016, 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://smartmosquito.deviantart.com/
btony89

avatar

Posts : 2136
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : México

PostSubject: Re: SmartMosquito's WIP Thread   February 24th 2016, 2:12 pm

@SmartMosquito wrote:
Today I decided to become a M.U.G.E.N character editor.
My 1st W.I.P is a P.O.T.S Styled edit of Hulk by Kamekaze.

And when I finish Hulk, you can expect Venom Very Happy

a p.o.t.s style hulk?, sounds interesting, good luck with this project.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
SmartMosquito

avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2015-09-23
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: SmartMosquito's WIP Thread   February 24th 2016, 2:14 pm

@btony89 wrote:
@SmartMosquito wrote:
Today I decided to become a M.U.G.E.N character editor.
My 1st W.I.P is a P.O.T.S Styled edit of Hulk by Kamekaze.

And when I finish Hulk, you can expect Venom Very Happy

a p.o.t.s style hulk?, sounds interesting, good luck with this project.

Thanks BTony, I do hope I'm able to make it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://smartmosquito.deviantart.com/
Doom

avatar

Posts : 4683
Join date : 2014-08-22

PostSubject: Re: SmartMosquito's WIP Thread   February 24th 2016, 2:21 pm


Great news SmartMosquito ... cheers
Luck !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SmartMosquito

avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2015-09-23
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: SmartMosquito's WIP Thread   May 5th 2016, 7:55 am

Guys, after looking at the progress on my Hulk edit, I have some bad news:
I decided to cancel this edit and my future WIPs.

But I might start working on MVC styled characters with a template that I found on Mugenguild.
When I choose a character to code and feel ready to work on it, I'll be sure to inform everyone on this topic.


I'm really sorry if you wanted this Hulk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://smartmosquito.deviantart.com/
Doom

avatar

Posts : 4683
Join date : 2014-08-22

PostSubject: Re: SmartMosquito's WIP Thread   May 5th 2016, 12:52 pm

Sad ... but I'll be attentive ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NamelessOnlinePlayer

avatar

Posts : 607
Join date : 2015-09-27
Age : 18
Location : Mexico City

PostSubject: Re: SmartMosquito's WIP Thread   May 5th 2016, 1:29 pm

@SmartMosquito wrote:
Guys, after looking at the progress on my Hulk edit, I have some bad news:
I decided to cancel this edit and my future WIPs.

But I might start working on MVC styled characters with a template that I found on Mugenguild.
When I choose a character to code and feel ready to work on it, I'll be sure to inform everyone on this topic.


I'm really sorry if you wanted this Hulk.
What template are you exactly planning to use? Because I know of two good ones to make MvC styled characters (ShinZankuro's Vs. Style template, and Darkwolf13's MvC2 style one).
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
btony89

avatar

Posts : 2136
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : México

PostSubject: Re: SmartMosquito's WIP Thread   May 5th 2016, 1:32 pm

@NamelessOnlinePlayer wrote:
@SmartMosquito wrote:
Guys, after looking at the progress on my Hulk edit, I have some bad news:
I decided to cancel this edit and my future WIPs.

But I might start working on MVC styled characters with a template that I found on Mugenguild.
When I choose a character to code and feel ready to work on it, I'll be sure to inform everyone on this topic.


I'm really sorry if you wanted this Hulk.
What template are you exactly planning to use? Because I know of two good ones to make MvC styled characters (ShinZankuro's Vs. Style template, and Darkwolf13's MvC2 style one).

true, what type of template are you gonna use, im curious about that too, is sad that you have to cancel your hulk cvs style, it would have been interesting to see, but i wish you good luck with your next mvsc project.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
SmartMosquito

avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2015-09-23
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: SmartMosquito's WIP Thread   May 5th 2016, 1:57 pm

The template I will use is ShinZankuro's template.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://smartmosquito.deviantart.com/
borewood2013

avatar

Posts : 4289
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: SmartMosquito's WIP Thread   May 5th 2016, 2:23 pm

So, are you still thinking which MUGEN character to use ShinZankuro's template on? Question

Perhaps you can make a list of your choices available to you and make a poll for MMV folks to vote for you? Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
SmartMosquito

avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2015-09-23
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: SmartMosquito's WIP Thread   May 5th 2016, 2:30 pm

How do I make a poll?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://smartmosquito.deviantart.com/
Doom

avatar

Posts : 4683
Join date : 2014-08-22

PostSubject: Re: SmartMosquito's WIP Thread   May 5th 2016, 2:33 pm

Poll !! yes cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SmartMosquito

avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2015-09-23
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: SmartMosquito's WIP Thread   May 5th 2016, 2:48 pm

A poll has been added.
The 3 choices are characters who were never made in an actual mvc styled gameplay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://smartmosquito.deviantart.com/
NamelessOnlinePlayer

avatar

Posts : 607
Join date : 2015-09-27
Age : 18
Location : Mexico City

PostSubject: Re: SmartMosquito's WIP Thread   May 5th 2016, 3:08 pm

I can see the characters on the poll, but I must ask:
None of those have a full set of sprites to work with, are you planning to sprite your own?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
Doom

avatar

Posts : 4683
Join date : 2014-08-22

PostSubject: Re: SmartMosquito's WIP Thread   May 5th 2016, 3:38 pm


I not be closely related to any of them. scratch
But I vote for Wesker, because there are many characters Resident Evil ready.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
SmartMosquito's WIP Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: