A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Some random DCvM prtraits part1
by Shining Today at 4:25 am

» DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released
by Shining Today at 4:20 am

» How to fix error Mugen characters?
by Shawnfan123 Today at 3:55 am

» White Rabbit edit
by Jhonny-DC Today at 3:50 am

» LESSARD´s Eddy Gordo New Video beta Preview
by LESSARD Today at 3:38 am

» Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox
by yolomate Today at 3:18 am

Special Features at MMV





Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share | 
 

 Ultimate Great Rift Valley (Eternal Champions)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ELECTRO

avatar

Posts : 376
Join date : 2013-08-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Ultimate Great Rift Valley (Eternal Champions)   Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:37 pm

For Mugen 1.1 only.

Link : http://electroslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://electroslair.blogspot.com/
Doom

avatar

Posts : 5582
Join date : 2014-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Great Rift Valley (Eternal Champions)   Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:57 pm

Very cute! I like all your works friend ... sonic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
O Ilusionista

avatar

Posts : 796
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Great Rift Valley (Eternal Champions)   Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:08 pm

A classic! Oh, so much memories Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
btony89

avatar

Posts : 2136
Join date : 2015-06-05
Location : México

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Great Rift Valley (Eternal Champions)   Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:20 pm

even through i dont have 1.1, i must say this stage looks hyper-awesome, thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Doom

avatar

Posts : 5582
Join date : 2014-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Great Rift Valley (Eternal Champions)   Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:31 pm

btony89 wrote:
even through i dont have 1.1, i must say this stage looks hyper-awesome, thanks for sharing.

No tienes 1.1 ?? affraid

Te recomiendo esta fabulosa página para descargarlo ... Twisted Evil

http://mugenmultiverse.webstarts.com/001.html

mediafire.com download/756m4hj8x95u7x7/mugen-1.1b1.zip

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89

avatar

Posts : 2136
Join date : 2015-06-05
Location : México

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Great Rift Valley (Eternal Champions)   Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:39 pm

Doom wrote:
btony89 wrote:
even through i dont have 1.1, i must say this stage looks hyper-awesome, thanks for sharing.

No tienes 1.1 ?? affraid

Te recomiendo esta fabulosa página para descargarlo ... Twisted Evil

http://mugenmultiverse.webstarts.com/001.html

mediafire.com download/756m4hj8x95u7x7/mugen-1.1b1.zip

lol!

thanks but to be honest, i never really care about it, yes theres some releases only for this version that catch my attention like this stage,nightmare and that tessa made only for 1.1 just to said a few, but im happy with my outdated and old 1.0.lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Doom

avatar

Posts : 5582
Join date : 2014-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Great Rift Valley (Eternal Champions)   Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:09 pm

btony89 wrote:
Doom wrote:
btony89 wrote:
even through i dont have 1.1, i must say this stage looks hyper-awesome, thanks for sharing.

No tienes 1.1 ?? affraid

Te recomiendo esta fabulosa página para descargarlo ... Twisted Evil

http://mugenmultiverse.webstarts.com/001.html

mediafire.com download/756m4hj8x95u7x7/mugen-1.1b1.zip

lol!

thanks but to be honest, i never really care about it, yes theres some releases only for this version that catch my attention like this stage,nightmare and that tessa made only for 1.1 just to said a few, but im happy with my outdated and old 1.0.lol!


A mi tampoco me importaba mucho ... No
De hecho mi favorito es WINMUGEN !!
Pero tengo los nuevos para tener compatibilidad ... yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bambino Da Don



Posts : 537
Join date : 2016-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Great Rift Valley (Eternal Champions)   Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:57 pm

I cannot find the stage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kokehackz

avatar

Posts : 513
Join date : 2013-11-17
Location : Málaga,Spain

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Great Rift Valley (Eternal Champions)   Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:10 pm

Bambino Da Don wrote:
I cannot find the stage

You can find it here ,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ELECTRO

avatar

Posts : 376
Join date : 2013-08-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Great Rift Valley (Eternal Champions)   Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:23 am

Thank you for helping kokehackz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://electroslair.blogspot.com/
Bambino Da Don



Posts : 537
Join date : 2016-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Great Rift Valley (Eternal Champions)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:47 am

Thank you kokehackz. ELECTRO I love youre stages but your website is too hard for me. I wish it was easier
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kokehackz

avatar

Posts : 513
Join date : 2013-11-17
Location : Málaga,Spain

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Great Rift Valley (Eternal Champions)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:31 am

@ELECTRO

Thank you ELECTRO for all your great works!! clap clap clap

@Bambino Da Don

You're welcome, it's a pleasure for me to give some help!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Ultimate Great Rift Valley (Eternal Champions)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Stages-
Jump to: