A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Having problems with Pullo's Decapre
by SmartMosquito Today at 7:28 am

» EMPEROR SINZROSS FULL RELEASE
by goodbot16 Today at 7:05 am

» WIP Valkyrie Marvel by Regisc and Cristianomelo w/video preview 11/18
by Angelus_Silverhead Today at 5:47 am

» [Sword Dancer '93] Shop / Zizel
by Bambino Da Don Today at 4:05 am

» [Pu Li Ru La] Mel
by Bambino Da Don Today at 4:03 am

» Sandbag Morden by STG
by Bambino Da Don Today at 4:02 am

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 Kara Zor-El released

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
prospectone



Posts : 121
Join date : 2012-07-17

PostSubject: Kara Zor-El released   February 13th 2016, 11:45 pm

Due to recommendation Supergirl by Toni, prospectone, yunnin and ldpp has now been moved to character releases. Heres a recap:

NEW MOVES ADDED (Link is updated)

(For Supergirl Only)
Icestorm(Freeze Breath) Hyper = 02 01 00 c z  (Be sure to check out Nightmare by BaganSmashBros to the left)    


(Red Lantern Mode)
Ring Beam = x y


(Red Lantern Mode)
Blood Spit = A b


(Red Lantern Mode)
Red Rage Hyper = 02 01 00 c z


(Miss Martian Mode)
Teleport =  00   A

JUST ADDED:

New block animation(like Superman). Plus she changes back to her original block after taking too many hits at once

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/10nvpkim7k9v09u/supergirl.rar

- AI updated with new moves included
- can chain new moves for devastating combos (especially Red Lantern Supergirl)
- added sound to teleport move
- removed heat vision voice from Miss Martian Mode
- reduced the amount of red lantern palettes for more variety
Credits to yunnin and Idpp for huge contributions on sprites

Also heres a pool of palettes to choose from thanks to the one and only yunnin
https://onedrive.live.com/?id=7722EA523FF6E752%211119&cid=7722EA523FF6E752

A patch for green, yellow and black lantern auras
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fwb34hix6dxfh0i/Extra+Auras%28Supergirl%29.rar


Last edited by prospectone on February 25th 2016, 4:09 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : updated)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bambino Da Don



Posts : 312
Join date : 2016-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Kara Zor-El released   February 14th 2016, 12:04 am

Great great caracter! Will you please make Hulk or Doomsday next?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89



Posts : 2136
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : México

PostSubject: Re: Kara Zor-El released   February 14th 2016, 1:17 am


awesome, i also agree with bambino, we need a villan for they, lex's kryptonite is not enough anymore. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
tordello89



Posts : 283
Join date : 2013-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Kara Zor-El released   February 14th 2016, 6:02 am

cool but i don t get it
on which supergirl i can add the auras?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yunnin



Posts : 1406
Join date : 2015-08-23
Age : 21
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Kara Zor-El released   February 14th 2016, 9:19 am

@tordello89 wrote:
cool but i don t get it
on which supergirl i can add the auras?

In this supergirl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013



Posts : 3162
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Kara Zor-El released   February 14th 2016, 10:35 am

Quote :

Hey, what was his hand doing!? Exclamation Question

By the way, congratulations very much! clap
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
DukeNukem 2417



Posts : 375
Join date : 2013-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Kara Zor-El released   February 14th 2016, 10:39 am

@borewood2013 wrote:
Quote :

Hey, what was his hand doing!? Exclamation Question

By the way, congratulations very much! clap

He pulled a Scott Pilgrim and punched her in the boob

Seriously, though---prospectone, you are EPIC. Looking forward to more fine-tuning so that Kara can be as strong as she's been in the comics. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate



Posts : 2176
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Kara Zor-El released   February 14th 2016, 10:47 am

and link for downloading?? I dont see! sorry ,my eyes so bad....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate



Posts : 2176
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Kara Zor-El released   February 14th 2016, 11:04 am

@prospectone wrote:
Due to recommendation Supergirl by Toni, prospectone, yunnin and ldpp has now been moved to character releases. Heres a recap:

NEW MOVES ADDED (Link is updated)

(For Supergirl Only)
Icestorm(Freeze Breath) Hyper = 02 01 00 c z  (Be sure to check out Nightmare by BaganSmashBros to the left)    


(Red Lantern Mode)
Ring Beam = x y


(Red Lantern Mode)
Blood Spit = A b


(Red Lantern Mode)
Red Rage Hyper = 02 01 00 c z


(Miss Martian Mode)
Teleport =  00   A

JUST ADDED:

New block animation(like Superman). Plus he changes back to her original block after taking too many hits at once

- AI updated with new moves included
- can chain new moves for devastating combos (especially Red Lantern Supergirl)
- added sound to teleport move
- removed heat vision voice from Miss Martian Mode
- reduced the amount of red lantern palettes for more variety
Credits to yunnin and Idpp for huge contributions on sprites

Also heres a pool of palettes to choose from thanks to the one and only yunnin
https://onedrive.live.com/?id=7722EA523FF6E752%211119&cid=7722EA523FF6E752

A patch for green, yellow and black lantern auras
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fwb34hix6dxfh0i/Extra+Auras%28Supergirl%29.rar


and no one mine palletes??? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yunnin



Posts : 1406
Join date : 2015-08-23
Age : 21
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Kara Zor-El released   February 14th 2016, 11:07 am

@yolomate wrote:
@prospectone wrote:
Due to recommendation Supergirl by Toni, prospectone, yunnin and ldpp has now been moved to character releases. Heres a recap:

NEW MOVES ADDED (Link is updated)

(For Supergirl Only)
Icestorm(Freeze Breath) Hyper = 02 01 00 c z  (Be sure to check out Nightmare by BaganSmashBros to the left)    


(Red Lantern Mode)
Ring Beam = x y


(Red Lantern Mode)
Blood Spit = A b


(Red Lantern Mode)
Red Rage Hyper = 02 01 00 c z


(Miss Martian Mode)
Teleport =  00   A

JUST ADDED:

New block animation(like Superman). Plus he changes back to her original block after taking too many hits at once

- AI updated with new moves included
- can chain new moves for devastating combos (especially Red Lantern Supergirl)
- added sound to teleport move
- removed heat vision voice from Miss Martian Mode
- reduced the amount of red lantern palettes for more variety
Credits to yunnin and Idpp for huge contributions on sprites

Also heres a pool of palettes to choose from thanks to the one and only yunnin
https://onedrive.live.com/?id=7722EA523FF6E752%211119&cid=7722EA523FF6E752

A patch for green, yellow and black lantern auras
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fwb34hix6dxfh0i/Extra+Auras%28Supergirl%29.rar


and no one mine palletes??? Crying or Very sad

nah, two of your pals are there, being the Miss Martian and the TV serie pals, and your name is also on the .def file too, Yolo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate



Posts : 2176
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Kara Zor-El released   February 14th 2016, 12:27 pm

and the link to download this char???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yunnin



Posts : 1406
Join date : 2015-08-23
Age : 21
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Kara Zor-El released   February 14th 2016, 12:28 pm

I guess he forgot to put it here hehe, must be the one on the old thread
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate



Posts : 2176
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Kara Zor-El released   February 14th 2016, 12:31 pm

its old same char
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89



Posts : 2136
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : México

PostSubject: Re: Kara Zor-El released   February 14th 2016, 3:11 pm

@borewood2013 wrote:
Quote :

Hey, what was his hand doing!? Exclamation Question

By the way, congratulations very much! clap

i have not notice that until now, also supergirl is more taller than drax. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
prospectone



Posts : 121
Join date : 2012-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Kara Zor-El released   February 14th 2016, 3:25 pm

Sorry guys the thread is updated with link
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Kara Zor-El released
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: