- The roll doesn't have any hitboxes. Rolls have hitboxes with a nothitby to make it so that they can only be hit by throws, as is the rule with fighting games with a roll.
- I managed to do 660 damage just by mashing y.
- I can combo the spinning attack over and over again for an infinite.
- I can float in place by mashing b in midair.
- It's kinda odd to have Scooby be the one who fights and Shaggy be the one who assists. Shaggy is a biped, which means it would be easier for him to have punches and kicks. Kind of a nitpick.
- I feel that the Scrappy striker should do a little bit more. Maybe he can bite onto the opponents ankle or something, and the opponent would have to shake him off.
- Those mechanical trousers clash really badly with the sprites.
- A lot of the stuff in the readme is wrong. The pogo attack is F F+x/y/z not F F+a/b/c. The cheese launcher does not have two variations like it says in the readme. You can only use it with a. The techno trousers is done with QCB+x/y/z instead of QCF+x/y/z. Neither the motions for Call Gromit and Assist Penguin are correct. I haven't found out how to do it myself (I'm too lazy to crack this guy open in FF3). Same goes for the Rabbit Rampage.
- There are way too many hitboxes on his legs during the walking and jumping.
- The Were Rabbit level 3 not only doesn't combo, but it does exceptionally poor damage for even a level 1 (it does 99 damage).
- I like the idea with the cheese launcher, but maybe you can make it so that Wallace isn't immobile throughout the move. Maybe you can delay the launch of the cheese by holding a while allowing Wallace to move?
That's all for now. I'll find more tomorrow. It's late.