A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Skhsato123 Sprites
by Angelus_Silverhead Today at 6:53 am

» Winter Soldier Buckey Barnes by Ahmed Muhammedy (skhsato123) & Crosspotts
by Doom Today at 6:53 am

» Sprite comic book covers
by Angelus_Silverhead Today at 6:50 am

» Spam Game: This or That?
by Doom Today at 6:44 am

» Gwent players on MMV?
by Doom Today at 6:01 am

» CvS K9999
by skhsato123 Today at 3:09 am

Special Features at MMV





Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share | 
 

 Frozen Bison's Sprite Lair

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fist Dracon

avatar

Posts : 305
Join date : 2013-01-15
Age : 19
Location : Boo...

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Bison's Sprite Lair   July 4th 2013, 10:17 pm



Ratsquatch and Yetimousky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fist Dracon

avatar

Posts : 305
Join date : 2013-01-15
Age : 19
Location : Boo...

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Bison's Sprite Lair   July 5th 2013, 3:46 pm



Roostblade

The militar war ninja rooster-weretitan.



Bowarhog

The machine brute smash mutant-fatpig

will somebody come with a story for them? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ax

avatar

Posts : 3183
Join date : 2012-06-02
Location : https://mugenarchive.com

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Bison's Sprite Lair   July 6th 2013, 1:55 pm

Blizzard Buffalo wrote:


Roostblade

The militar war ninja rooster-weretitan.



Bowarhog

The machine brute smash mutant-fatpig

will somebody come with a story for them? Razz

These are magnificent!  

I hope you are archiving them in your blog so they can always be appreciated. You should make a gallery section for your visitors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://mugenarchive.com
Fist Dracon

avatar

Posts : 305
Join date : 2013-01-15
Age : 19
Location : Boo...

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Bison's Sprite Lair   July 8th 2013, 9:37 pm

I'm without ideas for the next Demolition Crew animal character...

i got in mind a:

-Gorilla
-Bat
-Dragon
-Porkupine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ax

avatar

Posts : 3183
Join date : 2012-06-02
Location : https://mugenarchive.com

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Bison's Sprite Lair   July 9th 2013, 7:56 am

Blizzard Buffalo wrote:
I'm without ideas for the next Demolition Crew animal character...

i got in mind a:

-Gorilla
-Bat
-Dragon
-Porkupine

These concept ideas would be pretty good for your own original game in my opinion?

It reminds me of Darkstalkers.  

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://mugenarchive.com
crosspotts1.0

avatar

Posts : 1043
Join date : 2013-04-15
Age : 24
Location : GLEN BURNIE maryland

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Bison's Sprite Lair   July 9th 2013, 9:48 am

Porkupine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fist Dracon

avatar

Posts : 305
Join date : 2013-01-15
Age : 19
Location : Boo...

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Bison's Sprite Lair   July 9th 2013, 8:54 pm

ERROR 404 PORKUPINE GOOD SPRITES NOT FOUND

but take this instead



Beelzebub

The Forbidden Demon Dragon

A fallen angel from the earth was exterminated by a heaven angel, "I could have been a good guy after all, i whould have changed without the power that i whould want...". However... his life changed when he was reborn in the U-King... when he served to the gods, he was glorious... but one day... he helped a mortal from the U-King from being sacrified. The Gods started to anger, because mortal cannot be helped on sacrifices, so they exiled him. Unamused, he returned years later to stole the Infinity Core, to become a powerfull god to destroy the mortals, but later was defeated by the sacred guardians. However, was impossible to send him back to the Hell of the Earth, and he was reborn on this form (in the image above) as the Demon God from the Suburterra Underworld of the U-King and named himself 'Beelzebub'. He created the Demon Guardians and he is now the responsible to send the evil people from the galaxy to the Suburterra Underworld of the U-King to rule them, and grant the wicked wishes of every universe.

Demon Guardians and evil members for the Demolition Crew are accepted, FlamKing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

avatar

Posts : 2399
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Bison's Sprite Lair   July 9th 2013, 9:01 pm

Blizzard Buffalo wrote:
ERROR 404 PORKUPINE GOOD SPRITES NOT FOUND

but take this instead



Beelzebub

The Forbidden Demon Dragon

A fallen angel from the earth was exterminated by a heaven angel, "I could have been a good guy after all, i whould have changed without the power that i whould want...". However... his life changed when he was reborn in the U-King... when he served to the gods, he was glorious... but one day... he helped a mortal from the U-King from being sacrified. The Gods started to anger, because mortal cannot be helped on sacrifices, so they exiled him. Unamused, he returned years later to stole the Infinity Core, to become a powerfull god to destroy the mortals, but later was defeated by the sacred guardians. However, was impossible to send him back to the Hell of the Earth, and he was reborn on this form (in the image above) as the Demon God from the Suburterra Underworld of the U-King and named himself 'Beelzebub'. He created the Demon Guardians and he is now the responsible to send the evil people from the galaxy to the Suburterra Underworld of the U-King to rule them, and grant the wicked wishes of every universe.

Demon Guardians and evil members for the Demolition Crew are accepted, FlamKing!

That looks like a boss for the crew to fight!! OvO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fist Dracon

avatar

Posts : 305
Join date : 2013-01-15
Age : 19
Location : Boo...

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Bison's Sprite Lair   July 9th 2013, 9:03 pm

@flammableking wrote:


That looks like a boss for the crew to fight!! OvO

He IS a boss... now it's official! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ax

avatar

Posts : 3183
Join date : 2012-06-02
Location : https://mugenarchive.com

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Bison's Sprite Lair   July 10th 2013, 7:17 am

Interesting, his name translated means

"Lord of the Flies"  

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://mugenarchive.com
Fist Dracon

avatar

Posts : 305
Join date : 2013-01-15
Age : 19
Location : Boo...

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Bison's Sprite Lair   July 10th 2013, 11:57 am

@Ax wrote:
Interesting, his name translated means

"Lord of the Flies"  


And the flies "represent" the wicked landers from the Subuterran Underworld :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wingnut



Posts : 816
Join date : 2012-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Bison's Sprite Lair   July 10th 2013, 5:27 pm

Great looking sprites!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fist Dracon

avatar

Posts : 305
Join date : 2013-01-15
Age : 19
Location : Boo...

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Bison's Sprite Lair   July 19th 2013, 1:05 pm



Pharaoh Electivire
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fist Dracon

avatar

Posts : 305
Join date : 2013-01-15
Age : 19
Location : Boo...

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Bison's Sprite Lair   July 20th 2013, 2:06 pm



Battleknife

The Punk Kunoichi Bat

some counterpart for Roostblade
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ax

avatar

Posts : 3183
Join date : 2012-06-02
Location : https://mugenarchive.com

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Bison's Sprite Lair   July 20th 2013, 2:25 pm

i like the wings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://mugenarchive.com
 
Frozen Bison's Sprite Lair
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Multimedia Entertainment :: Graphical Arts-
Jump to: