A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mephisto idea
by spooler Today at 6:06 am

» UMVC3Phoenix Wright By Alan Joestar & Riklaionel
by NatnatGaming101 Today at 4:03 am

» Tekken chuchoryu proyect
by Mistah Jorge Today at 3:00 am

» Happy ~Birthday~ to *** bam77 ***
by Mistah Jorge Today at 2:54 am

» The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09
by spooler Today at 1:44 am

» Mephisto WIP
by spooler Today at 1:34 am

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 Submit Ape/Gorilla Transformation sprites for Grodd Hyper

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
volzzilla



Posts : 5654
Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Submit Ape/Gorilla Transformation sprites for Grodd Hyper   January 29th 2016, 12:01 pm

many of you saw in the latest grodd, that he has a hyper that will turn certain characters into their ape/gorilla counterpart. this is due to in the justice league unlimited show way back whem he had a motivation to do just that to the entire world and nearly succeeded.

in this topic, you can submit sprites based off this ideal. can do it for any marvel or dc char and use this as a base....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

...towards anything you make/sprite edit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shining



Posts : 745
Join date : 2013-03-26
Age : 36
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Submit Ape/Gorilla Transformation sprites for Grodd Hyper   January 29th 2016, 3:47 pm

Awesomeeeeee ....create marvel vs dc apes guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanri



Posts : 85
Join date : 2015-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Submit Ape/Gorilla Transformation sprites for Grodd Hyper   January 29th 2016, 5:14 pm

These are great. I noticed that there is one for mr. miracle, orion and Mr. Mxqysptlk. Are there mugenized versions of these characters?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89



Posts : 2136
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : México

PostSubject: Re: Submit Ape/Gorilla Transformation sprites for Grodd Hyper   January 29th 2016, 5:25 pm

@shanri wrote:
These are great.  I noticed that there is one for mr. miracle, orion and Mr. Mxqysptlk.  Are there mugenized versions of these characters?

not, but maybe some day?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Doom



Posts : 4015
Join date : 2014-08-22
Age : 38
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Submit Ape/Gorilla Transformation sprites for Grodd Hyper   January 29th 2016, 6:47 pm

@shanri wrote:
These are great.  I noticed that there is one for mr. miracle, orion and Mr. Mxqysptlk.  Are there mugenized versions of these characters?


There is a Mr Mxyzptlk WIP, by Jhonny-DC. It is well advanced, but it is paused ... I think ... scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89



Posts : 2136
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : México

PostSubject: Re: Submit Ape/Gorilla Transformation sprites for Grodd Hyper   January 29th 2016, 6:50 pm

@Doom wrote:
@shanri wrote:
These are great.  I noticed that there is one for mr. miracle, orion and Mr. Mxqysptlk.  Are there mugenized versions of these characters?


There is a Mr. Mxqysptlk WIP, by Johnny-DC. It is well advanced, but it is paused ... I think ... scratch
wow, i didn't know about that, i wish good luck to that project, at least 1 of 3 its not bad. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Doom



Posts : 4015
Join date : 2014-08-22
Age : 38
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Submit Ape/Gorilla Transformation sprites for Grodd Hyper   January 29th 2016, 6:56 pm

@btony89 wrote:
@Doom wrote:
@shanri wrote:
These are great.  I noticed that there is one for mr. miracle, orion and Mr. Mxqysptlk.  Are there mugenized versions of these characters?


There is a Mr. Mxqysptlk WIP, by Johnny-DC. It is well advanced, but it is paused ... I think ... scratch
wow, i didn't know about that, i wish good luck to that project, at least 1 of 3 its not bad. Smile

Talvez Jhonny tenga un WIP sin terminar de Mr Miracle ... porque él lo había empezado cuando yo empezé mi Orion. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89



Posts : 2136
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : México

PostSubject: Re: Submit Ape/Gorilla Transformation sprites for Grodd Hyper   January 29th 2016, 7:00 pm

@Doom wrote:
@btony89 wrote:
@Doom wrote:
@shanri wrote:
These are great.  I noticed that there is one for mr. miracle, orion and Mr. Mxqysptlk.  Are there mugenized versions of these characters?


There is a Mr. Mxqysptlk WIP, by Johnny-DC. It is well advanced, but it is paused ... I think ... scratch
wow, i didn't know about that, i wish good luck to that project, at least 1 of 3 its not bad. Smile

Talvez Jhonny tenga un WIP sin terminar de Mr Miracle ... porque él lo había empezado cuando yo empezé mi Orion. lol!

eso significa que son wips, pero si existen eso es algo, buena suerte con orion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Doom



Posts : 4015
Join date : 2014-08-22
Age : 38
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Submit Ape/Gorilla Transformation sprites for Grodd Hyper   January 29th 2016, 7:11 pm

@btony89 wrote:
@Doom wrote:
@btony89 wrote:
@Doom wrote:
@shanri wrote:
These are great.  I noticed that there is one for mr. miracle, orion and Mr. Mxqysptlk.  Are there mugenized versions of these characters?


There is a Mr. Mxqysptlk WIP, by Johnny-DC. It is well advanced, but it is paused ... I think ... scratch
wow, i didn't know about that, i wish good luck to that project, at least 1 of 3 its not bad. Smile

Talvez Jhonny tenga un WIP sin terminar de Mr Miracle ... porque él lo había empezado cuando yo empezé mi Orion. lol!

eso significa que son wips, pero si existen eso es algo, buena suerte con orion.

Eran WIPs ... Yo abandoné ese WIP ... ya que nunca lo había hecho público como WIP. Igualmente ... me gustaría terminarlo algún día. Aunque sólo tengo el "stand" que conoces y el "caminar" ...  lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89



Posts : 2136
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : México

PostSubject: Re: Submit Ape/Gorilla Transformation sprites for Grodd Hyper   January 29th 2016, 7:17 pm

@Doom wrote:
@btony89 wrote:
@Doom wrote:
@btony89 wrote:
@Doom wrote:
@shanri wrote:
These are great.  I noticed that there is one for mr. miracle, orion and Mr. Mxqysptlk.  Are there mugenized versions of these characters?


There is a Mr. Mxqysptlk WIP, by Johnny-DC. It is well advanced, but it is paused ... I think ... scratch
wow, i didn't know about that, i wish good luck to that project, at least 1 of 3 its not bad. Smile

Talvez Jhonny tenga un WIP sin terminar de Mr Miracle ... porque él lo había empezado cuando yo empezé mi Orion. lol!

eso significa que son wips, pero si existen eso es algo, buena suerte con orion.

Eran WIPs ... Yo abandoné ese WIP ... ya que nunca lo había hecho público como WIP. Igualmente ... me gustaría terminarlo algún día. Aunque sólo tengo el "stand" que conoces y el "caminar" ...  lol!

ya veo, bueno quiza algun dia saldra una nueva version. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
logansam



Posts : 693
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : Colombia

PostSubject: Re: Submit Ape/Gorilla Transformation sprites for Grodd Hyper   January 29th 2016, 7:33 pm

@shanri wrote:
These are great.  I noticed that there is one for mr. miracle, orion and Mr. Mxqysptlk.  Are there mugenized versions of these characters?

drop da bomb Mr.miracle is in jla vs........ Spoiler.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom



Posts : 4015
Join date : 2014-08-22
Age : 38
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Submit Ape/Gorilla Transformation sprites for Grodd Hyper   January 29th 2016, 7:37 pm

@logansam wrote:
@shanri wrote:
These are great.  I noticed that there is one for mr. miracle, orion and Mr. Mxqysptlk.  Are there mugenized versions of these characters?

drop da bomb   Mr.miracle is in jla vs........ Spoiler.

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013



Posts : 3442
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Submit Ape/Gorilla Transformation sprites for Grodd Hyper   January 31st 2016, 5:13 am

Thank you very much for your help!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
 
Submit Ape/Gorilla Transformation sprites for Grodd Hyper
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: