A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [ESPAÑOL] Juego conectar palabras
by Doom Today at 9:13 pm

» Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic
by NamelessOnlinePlayer Today at 8:16 pm

» TIME TO LAUGH
by Mistah Jorge Today at 8:01 pm

» EMPEROR SINZROSS FULL RELEASE
by goodbot16 Today at 7:38 pm

» Anti-monitor DC by bam77
by LESSARD Today at 5:31 pm

» Is There A Program To Edit Stages?
by LESSARD Today at 5:27 pm

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ParaDo0x



Posts : 120
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 23
Location : Russia

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   June 10th 2016, 7:34 am

Good!
i thnki he's need intro with Dr. Konors transformation in Lizard.
good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malevka1



Posts : 891
Join date : 2012-12-18
Age : 32
Location : Украина дудчаны

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   June 10th 2016, 1:03 pm

Great work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistah Jorge



Posts : 1744
Join date : 2013-07-04
Age : 18
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   June 10th 2016, 6:46 pm

Something about this lizard i like alot... well it's well sprited and it looks like the lizard, but i tought that his was well... bigger
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypersonic



Posts : 898
Join date : 2012-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   June 10th 2016, 8:28 pm

It looks nice so far, but it'd be appreciated if you tweaked with it so that it's not too obvious that it's Jon Talbain you're using as a base
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ldpp



Posts : 217
Join date : 2013-04-09
Location : Republica Dominicana

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   June 11th 2016, 7:30 am

@ParaDo0x wrote:
Good!
i thnki he's need intro with Dr. Konors transformation in Lizard.
good luck!

yes, like the savagehulk intro when bruce transforms into Hulk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I-Skorp-I



Posts : 516
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 27
Location : Akron Ohio

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   June 12th 2016, 2:28 pm

Glad Hypersonic and Uncle O see's my point of view
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shining



Posts : 701
Join date : 2013-03-26
Age : 36
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   June 12th 2016, 3:03 pm

guys there must be a base to create it    tongue
it s john talbain
i hope it s not a problem for you  
lizardman is completely different to original characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom



Posts : 3807
Join date : 2014-08-22
Age : 38
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   June 12th 2016, 3:06 pm

@Shining wrote:
guys there must be a base to create it    tongue
it s john talbain
i hope it s not a problem for you  
lizardman is completely different to original characters


I agree. The base has been used masterfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I-Skorp-I



Posts : 516
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 27
Location : Akron Ohio

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   June 12th 2016, 6:50 pm

@Shining wrote:
guys there must be a base to create it    tongue
it s john talbain
i hope it s not a problem for you  
lizardman is completely different to original characters


Smh...It is a HUGE difference between using a base and tweaking it to look different from the original character..and just using a base and keeping it as is...      
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank-402



Posts : 2
Join date : 2016-06-12

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   June 12th 2016, 7:53 pm

so i been gone for awhile and im a lil confused on this lizard char, is it reg's wip or a collateral wip of many creators? it seems to me by reading the multiple posts its reg's and if thats the case he can sprite it any damn well way he pleases regardless of feedback from whomever or wherever,yes? there are many styles and forms of art and everyones is different and unique and your bound to come across someons art that you think is bad but its your opinion,and opinions are like assholes,everyones got one. hell personally theres many great spriters even in this topic who have stuff i think looks like dog shit,but im not gonna tell them it do to they put there time,effort,and heart into it just to give something back to the mugen community. so how bout we just all recognize that art is truly in the eye of the beholder and move on in this topic of lizard wich the talbain base is greatly unique and also works for this lizard and i personally like the tremoring hump in conners back,it gives the character a uniquely feel that makes it look as if it honestly is intended to do the tremoring as if its part of the lizards true movement, i say keep it Reg. great spritework in my eyes bro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I-Skorp-I



Posts : 516
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 27
Location : Akron Ohio

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   June 13th 2016, 10:00 pm

@Tank-402 wrote:
so i been gone for awhile and im a lil confused on this lizard char, is it reg's wip or a collateral wip of many creators? it seems to me by reading the multiple posts its reg's and if thats the case he can sprite it any damn well way he pleases regardless of feedback from whomever or wherever,yes? there are many styles and forms of art and everyones is different and unique and your bound to come across someons art that you think is bad but its your opinion,and opinions are like assholes,everyones got one. hell personally theres many great spriters even in this topic who have stuff i think looks like dog shit,but im not gonna tell them it do to they put there time,effort,and heart into it just to give something back to the mugen community. so how bout we just all recognize that art is truly in the eye of the beholder and move on in this topic of lizard wich the talbain base is greatly unique and also works for this lizard and i personally like the tremoring hump in conners back,it gives the character a uniquely feel that makes it look as if it honestly is intended to do the tremoring as if its part of the lizards true movement, i say keep it Reg.   great spritework in my eyes bro

Sorry but using art drawing/painting etc. is a bad example..cause a painter/drawer won't use the same style as the previous one LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shining



Posts : 701
Join date : 2013-03-26
Age : 36
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   June 14th 2016, 11:35 am

there are good and respectable opinions
there are unwritten rules to be respected
last advice: WORK WITH RESPECT AND SHOW YOUR CREATIONS
WORK WORK WORK TO REALIZE YOUR IDEAS AND DREAMS objection
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ronl_149



Posts : 8
Join date : 2013-04-04

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   June 14th 2016, 3:49 pm

THIS IS GONNA B SO EPIC...THE SPRIUP DA GREAT WOK TES N ATTACKS R AWESOME ..KEEP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ronl_149



Posts : 8
Join date : 2013-04-04

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   June 14th 2016, 3:50 pm

SORRY ..LOVE THE SPRITES AND ATTACKS....KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
regisc



Posts : 92
Join date : 2014-01-20
Location : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   June 15th 2016, 2:12 pm

2 Intr [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: