by Doom Today at 11:10 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MakeMineMarvel

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   January 27th 2016, 8:53 pm

nce job
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Nathan

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   January 27th 2016, 10:00 pm

A great nemesis for spidey
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bam77

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   February 3rd 2016, 12:13 pm

@regisc wrote:
The Lizard (base: John Talbain)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It is a very original wip. great job
cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   February 3rd 2016, 2:29 pm

I like it! we need a killer croc too hahahaha tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
regisc

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   February 5th 2016, 6:33 am

thank you, some new moves!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   February 5th 2016, 6:41 am

Great !! cheers
I love it ... ilu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malevka1

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   February 5th 2016, 7:08 am

Great
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helio

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   February 5th 2016, 8:54 am

Looks very good!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   February 5th 2016, 11:20 am

amazing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   February 5th 2016, 11:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Look at this. His back are bloated, like a balloon. I already gave you this feedback.
I don't understand why someone post something publically then just ignore feedback.

Why this is a common ground here? And why the other users just keep endorsing this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
animaraz

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   February 5th 2016, 1:07 pm

The answer is simple . you you're not paying him to work for you, he does not have to do what you tell him .
His work is appreciated by many of us ( the majority) need not stop to please one person

La respuesta es sencilla. No le estas pagando a él para que trabaja para ti, él no tiene que hacer lo que tú le digas.
Su trabajo es apreciado por muchos de nosotros (la mayoría), no tiene porque detenerse para complacer a una sola persona

Regisc, you Lizard is one amazing job. Thanks for you job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   February 5th 2016, 2:37 pm

Animaraz, you don't need to be that protective neither that stupid with someone which is trying to help. You have something personal with me for ages but I really don't care about you.

I know I am not paying him, but whenever someone very experienced is using his free time (in other words, wasting money) to help someone you should, at least, pay attention to what he says.

If you think that when something is wrong (we are not talking about styles) you can't say anything about it, you are just wrong. When someone is making something wrong and you keep repeat "OMFG NICE CHAR" like a parrot, you are not helping AT ALL. In fact, you are doing the opposite.

So, if I can give an advice, try to not come as a horse with all the feet over someone's chest and try to learn something (like respect), because honestly...you have a lot to learn.

Peace.

Regisc, eu só estou tentando ajudar. Aquilo não está bom, tá estranho. Te aconselho ao invés de ficar dando ouvido pra nego não faz porra nenhuma no mugen (ou quando faz, era melhor que não tivesse feito), tente ouvir quem está tentando te ajudar. Pq pessoas que ficam puxando o saco não ajudam em nada.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   February 5th 2016, 2:49 pm

@Animaraz
@O Ilusionista

Peace ...
Tranquilos chicos ...  
Ambos quieren lo mejor para regisc y su WIP ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkady

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   February 5th 2016, 3:03 pm

I actually like this wip, Uncle O, and you gotta calm down, in my opinion he just needs some weight/size
as far as advice goes, we only need to state it, then move on, if a creator is happy with their own design so be it, their is no wrong or right
Back to top Go down
View user profile
galactus

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   February 5th 2016, 3:12 pm

Wow, all those new moves for Lizard look great

well done Regisc clap clap and good luck with him as well Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: