A place to have fun with Mugen

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» TK's Lets Play: Legend of Zelda - Beyond Hyrule (ZC)
by TK830515 Today at 12:58 pm

» Let's make your own meaning of "M.U.G.E.N"!
by NamelessOnlinePlayer Today at 12:05 pm

» doctrine dark from street fighter ex released!
by Mcbifficus Today at 11:33 am

» Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer
by volzzilla Today at 11:19 am

» Tekken chuchoryu proyect
by volzzilla Today at 11:10 am

» Axel Stone by Nexus Games/Shin Mako & SeanAlty - 100 Youtube Subs Release
by pockydeluxe1 Today at 10:53 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Mugen The Forgotten Warriors.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Mugen The Forgotten Warriors.   January 19th 2016, 7:23 pm

@btony89 wrote:
@yunnin wrote:
Those chars with hard AI, some of them got the option to "cut" the AI from the char, sometimes you can find the way to do it by reading the read me o/

Also, these are my favorite ones to fight against Very Happy the challenge is what makes it interesting

its funny, of all my friends theres only one that thinks exact like you yunnin, he like to play againts these chars, and since he is more a kof fan, he only uses snk chars againts then, he said that the bosses in the kofs are more hard that these chars.

I'm not a great fan of Kof, but I do agree. But I still prefer the gameplay of street fighter's games and MvC engine on characters, that makes easier to fight with combos Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89

PostSubject: Re: Mugen The Forgotten Warriors.   January 19th 2016, 7:25 pm

@yunnin wrote:
@btony89 wrote:
@yunnin wrote:
Those chars with hard AI, some of them got the option to "cut" the AI from the char, sometimes you can find the way to do it by reading the read me o/

Also, these are my favorite ones to fight against Very Happy the challenge is what makes it interesting

its funny, of all my friends theres only one that thinks exact like you yunnin, he like to play againts these chars, and since he is more a kof fan, he only uses snk chars againts then, he said that the bosses in the kofs are more hard that these chars.

I'm not a great fan of Kof, but I do agree. But I still prefer the gameplay of street fighter's games and MvC engine on characters, that makes easier to fight with combos Very Happy

me too, thats why he always beat me in kof, lol.

Last edited by btony89 on January 19th 2016, 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Mugen The Forgotten Warriors.   January 19th 2016, 7:27 pm

I lost on "perfect" to a friend of mine once... Never tried to fight him again on that Kof HAHA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Mugen The Forgotten Warriors.   January 19th 2016, 7:28 pm

I'm laughning, but this is really sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89

PostSubject: Re: Mugen The Forgotten Warriors.   January 19th 2016, 7:32 pm

@yunnin wrote:
I'm laughning, but this is really sad

dont worry, i was perfected on blazblue once, when i was playing againts a friend, the worst part is that my friend dont even tried, he win with pure grabs, lol.
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Mugen The Forgotten Warriors.   January 19th 2016, 7:34 pm

we're in the same boat when it comes to Kof fighting styled chars
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89

PostSubject: Re: Mugen The Forgotten Warriors.   January 19th 2016, 7:36 pm

@yunnin wrote:
we're in the same boat when it comes to Kof fighting styled chars

true. lol!
Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Mugen The Forgotten Warriors.   January 19th 2016, 9:07 pm

Well, I've watched the video and reading some posts, I've got some things to say:
Regarding the Mandarin, I'm still surprised somebody decided to make him with such a few sprites, since the original creator never released the character. The guy that did that version was probably called out for stealing, that's the only idea that I can come up with why the compilation with the Mandarin got taken down.
As for Parasite, I decided to check Buyog's website, and I can see he was a very ambicious project, because Buyog planned 120 DIFFERENT POWERS (including some characters that were probably never talked about like Star Sapphire, Songbird and Doomsday).
As for challenging AIs, I'm most of times not bothered by it, the only characters that ever got to my nerves were Wonder Woman, Bullseye and Sasquatch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
btony89

PostSubject: Re: Mugen The Forgotten Warriors.   January 19th 2016, 9:13 pm

@NamelessOnlinePlayer wrote:
Well, I've watched the video and reading some posts, I've got some things to say:
Regarding the Mandarin, I'm still surprised somebody decided to make him with such a few sprites, since the original creator never released the character. The guy that did that version was probably called out for stealing, that's the only idea that I can come up with why the compilation with the Mandarin got taken down.
As for Parasite, I decided to check Buyog's website, and he was a very ambicious project, because he planned 120 DIFFERENT POWERS (including some characters that were probably never talked about like Star Sapphire, Songbird and Doomsday).
As for challenging AIs, I'm most of times not bothered by it, the only characters that ever got to my nerves were Wonder Woman, Bullseye and Sasquatch.

WOW 120 powers, i think he is interesting, but I always thought that he needed something, it could have be very unique.
Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Mugen The Forgotten Warriors.   January 19th 2016, 9:24 pm

@btony89 wrote:
As for Parasite, I decided to check Buyog's website, and he was a very ambicious project, because he planned 120 DIFFERENT POWERS (including some characters that were probably never talked about like Star Sapphire, Songbird and Doomsday).

WOW 120 powers, i think he is interesting, but I always thought that he needed something, it could have be very unique.
My biggest problem with him is that he relies too much on absorption. To what I heard about, Scruffydragon was planning to make a DC vs Marvel full game, and maybe that was the gimmick for Parasite, to be able to copy other characters. I imagine that had the site gone longer, Parasite would've gotten at least some more powers.
I'll leave Parasite's entry Buyog's site if you're interested on seeing what was planned for him: http://www.buyog.com/MUGEN/parasite
Back to top Go down
btony89

PostSubject: Re: Mugen The Forgotten Warriors.   January 19th 2016, 9:30 pm

@btony89 wrote:

My biggest problem with him is that he relies too much on absorption. To what I heard about, Scruffydragon was planning to make a DC vs Marvel full game, and maybe that was the gimmick for Parasite, to be able to copy other characters. I imagine that had the site gone longer, Parasite would've gotten at least some more powers.
I'll leave Parasite's entry Buyog's site if you're interested on seeing what was planned for him: http://www.buyog.com/MUGEN/parasite
really interesting, i can see that this was a big project, to bad, it was never implemented and completed like the mandarin.
Back to top Go down
btony89

PostSubject: Re: Mugen The Forgotten Warriors.   January 20th 2016, 2:50 pm

it was fun to recorder this series, but for now i will be taking a break for a week or two, not because i dont want to make more, its because, some personal issues, but the last episode for now is going to be very especial, and probably the weirdest of all, so enjoy, also i really think that this dr octopus deserves an entire episode for him, but here is chapter 9. Very Happy

EDIT:what i saying, is that i wont have time to make one everyday now, but these will come out eventually.

Last edited by btony89 on January 20th 2016, 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Mugen The Forgotten Warriors.   January 20th 2016, 3:03 pm

Didn't really think there could be any more "unreleased" characters after Mandarin. However, this Doc Ock here is still an active WIP, compared to Mandarin.
Regarding your vacation from these videos, it's ok. I'm a patient person.
Back to top Go down
btony89

PostSubject: Re: Mugen The Forgotten Warriors.   January 20th 2016, 3:09 pm

Didn't really think there could be any more "unreleased" characters after Mandarin. However, this Doc Ock here is still an active WIP, compared to Mandarin.
Regarding your vacation from these videos, it's ok. I'm a patient person.

really, he is a an activee wip?, but how come he can be download, to be honest, i didn't know about, since a friend send me this, but he really needs alot of work, i mean i even make a video with some of his moves, so is this a test version, or just someone have it and post this somewhere else?, also are these test sounds?. scratch
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Mugen The Forgotten Warriors.   January 20th 2016, 3:11 pm

This Kraven is creepy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mugen The Forgotten Warriors.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Discussion :: Mugen Video Showcase-