A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Upcoming 2015-2017 movies that are so hyped by the very YOU!
by WADEPOOL Today at 4:10 am

» Let's make your own meaning of "M.U.G.E.N"!
by TheRedBeast Today at 3:51 am

» Eric Draven [The Crow]
by TheRedBeast Today at 3:48 am

» Works by Predator
by volzzilla Yesterday at 10:26 pm

» EMPEROR SINZROSS FULL RELEASE
by goodbot16 Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» SvC Allen Snider
by PatrikSuccat Yesterday at 9:08 pm

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 Mugen The Forgotten Warriors.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Darthpool



Posts : 1014
Join date : 2014-02-18
Age : 16
Location : Latveria

PostSubject: Re: Mugen The Forgotten Warriors.   March 31st 2016, 8:05 pm

I discovered this series yesterday when searching around youtube. Just now did I realize that you were the one making it btony. You have earned yourself a subscriber.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NamelessOnlinePlayer



Posts : 440
Join date : 2015-09-27
Age : 17
Location : Mexico City

PostSubject: Re: Mugen The Forgotten Warriors.   March 31st 2016, 8:19 pm

I have to admit you used some good music in these 2 episodes dude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
btony89



Posts : 2136
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : México

PostSubject: Re: Mugen The Forgotten Warriors.   March 31st 2016, 8:21 pm

Shadow Lord wrote:
I discovered this series yesterday when searching around youtube. Just now did I realize that you were the one making it btony. You have earned yourself a subscriber.

thanks man, i wish i have the quality of other users like ermac445, rebeltv and leonf, but i dont have enough of time to make these more complex or a good system in that case.


Last edited by btony89 on March 31st 2016, 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
btony89



Posts : 2136
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : México

PostSubject: Re: Mugen The Forgotten Warriors.   March 31st 2016, 8:23 pm

@NamelessOnlinePlayer wrote:
I have to admit you used some good music in these 2 episodes dude.

yeah i like WizzyWhipitWonderful themes, they give more life to mugen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
NamelessOnlinePlayer



Posts : 440
Join date : 2015-09-27
Age : 17
Location : Mexico City

PostSubject: Re: Mugen The Forgotten Warriors.   March 31st 2016, 8:39 pm

@btony89 wrote:
@NamelessOnlinePlayer wrote:
I have to admit you used some good music in these 2 episodes dude.

yeah i like WizzyWhipitWonderful themes, they give more life to mugen.
Care to tell me which one you used for the Hall of Justice stage? I like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
btony89



Posts : 2136
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : México

PostSubject: Re: Mugen The Forgotten Warriors.   March 31st 2016, 8:42 pm

@NamelessOnlinePlayer wrote:
@btony89 wrote:
@NamelessOnlinePlayer wrote:
I have to admit you used some good music in these 2 episodes dude.

yeah i like WizzyWhipitWonderful themes, they give more life to mugen.
Care to tell me which one you used for the Hall of Justice stage? I like it.

this one, when i heard it i was thinking "it totally fits the hall of justice stage" so i used it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVhEahKslkM


Last edited by btony89 on March 31st 2016, 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
NamelessOnlinePlayer



Posts : 440
Join date : 2015-09-27
Age : 17
Location : Mexico City

PostSubject: Re: Mugen The Forgotten Warriors.   March 31st 2016, 8:44 pm

@btony89 wrote:
@NamelessOnlinePlayer wrote:
@btony89 wrote:
@NamelessOnlinePlayer wrote:
I have to admit you used some good music in these 2 episodes dude.

yeah i like WizzyWhipitWonderful themes, they give more life to mugen.
Care to tell me which one you used for the Hall of Justice stage? I like it.

this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVhEahKslkM
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
btony89



Posts : 2136
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : México

PostSubject: Re: Mugen The Forgotten Warriors.   April 8th 2016, 4:30 pm




sigh....
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
I-Skorp-I



Posts : 517
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 27
Location : Akron Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Mugen The Forgotten Warriors.   April 8th 2016, 7:28 pm

Damnnnnn you talk about some shitty ass incomplete characters! jokers laugh I'm not going to lie tho, Rhino,Batgirl,Kingpin,Gladiator and Blob are ok they just need ALOT of updates. lol But i love your videos bro sorry to hear you have to stop posting them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89



Posts : 2136
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : México

PostSubject: Re: Mugen The Forgotten Warriors.   April 8th 2016, 7:45 pm

Skorpophobia wrote:
Damnnnnn you talk about some shitty ass incomplete characters! jokers laugh  I'm not going to lie tho, Rhino,Batgirl,Kingpin,Gladiator and Blob are ok they just need ALOT of updates. lol But i love your videos bro sorry to hear you have to stop posting them.

well if there's a char that i hate that would be aurora, all the other ones are ok, i even play with some of then, i feel i already had show alot of then, just planning to do a final episode, thanks for your words man, even through my videos have not the quality i wish but i try, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
btony89



Posts : 2136
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : México

PostSubject: Re: Mugen The Forgotten Warriors.   April 22nd 2016, 4:08 pm

because everything has an ending.

until next time, peace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
NamelessOnlinePlayer



Posts : 440
Join date : 2015-09-27
Age : 17
Location : Mexico City

PostSubject: Re: Mugen The Forgotten Warriors.   April 22nd 2016, 4:45 pm

Well, it was nice as it lasted.
clap clap clap
I know I'm too late to ask, but did you ever make an episode with Buyog's Bizarro and Invisible Woman? I realised this when things were near to end, but always forgot to ask you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
Shining



Posts : 701
Join date : 2013-03-26
Age : 36
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Mugen The Forgotten Warriors.   April 22nd 2016, 4:54 pm

Could i have 2 requests?
Share me hawkgirl and superwoman please
And congratulations for tipic idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carpa5



Posts : 726
Join date : 2012-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Mugen The Forgotten Warriors.   April 22nd 2016, 6:05 pm

please i have   a request too could you share hawkgirl and sentinel alan scott please bro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate



Posts : 2176
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Mugen The Forgotten Warriors.   April 22nd 2016, 6:22 pm

me too!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Mugen The Forgotten Warriors.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Discussion :: Mugen Video Showcase-
Jump to: