Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc Cheetah Wip
by ernes Today at 10:55 pm

» CAPCOM VS SNK - STAGE PACK 2016
by mazemerald Today at 10:49 pm

» doctrine dark from street fighter ex released!
by naruto Today at 10:29 pm

» How to fight a character with it's default pallete
by patz2509 Today at 10:25 pm

» A basic "The less health, the more knockback" code?
by Mega_Man Today at 8:35 pm

» Spector Palettes
by tony spector Today at 8:19 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

AvX Mugen Full Game Discussion; Video preview of alt modes of War Machine & Polaris

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
drustafah

PostSubject: Re: AvX Mugen Full Game Discussion; Video preview of alt modes of War Machine & Polaris   January 1st 2016, 2:01 am

Wow, I'm loving Polaris!!! I was wondering if it would be possible if you could give her a X- Factor hyper. Great work & Happy New Year!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrMix

PostSubject: Re: AvX Mugen Full Game Discussion; Video preview of alt modes of War Machine & Polaris   January 1st 2016, 11:32 am

Nice WIP's Wink well i recomend you for War Machine this stance like the War Machine WIP made by Mcready & Wucash this War Machine never is made it and i dunno why.... Sad

But maybe you change the stance and the armor color skin like the MvC War Machine original colors, so what you think?

Happy New Year 2016, Everyone! Wink drop da bomb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irsis

PostSubject: Re: AvX Mugen Full Game Discussion; Video preview of alt modes of War Machine & Polaris   January 1st 2016, 5:53 pm

Agree with DrMix, it would be better if you use mcready & wucash stance or tank402's avatar version [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X-Boy

PostSubject: Re: AvX Mugen Full Game Discussion; Video preview of alt modes of War Machine & Polaris   January 1st 2016, 5:57 pm

Awesome!!! We will have a Polaris finally! She looks great!!! (That would be great if she had other customs like the 90's one!!!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: AvX Mugen Full Game Discussion; Video preview of alt modes of War Machine & Polaris   January 2nd 2016, 5:39 am

Nice work on War Machine ! But I really wished he is a separate character and a way more different look. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
erickablond

PostSubject: Re: AvX Mugen Full Game Discussion; Video preview of alt modes of War Machine & Polaris   January 4th 2016, 7:40 pm

Polaris ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helio

PostSubject: Re: AvX Mugen Full Game Discussion; Video preview of alt modes of War Machine & Polaris   January 12th 2016, 5:35 am

Wow! both chars look great, congratulations.
Wouldn't be better if War Machine had the shoulder launcher permanently visible? It is the main feature to tell between he and Iron Man in the comic books.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
empawk

PostSubject: Re: AvX Mugen Full Game Discussion; Video preview of alt modes of War Machine & Polaris   March 1st 2016, 11:35 pm

Can the basic strikes be changed to modern military martial arts? The Warmachine from the movies is a military guy and his hand to hand combat should show it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AvX Mugen Full Game Discussion; Video preview of alt modes of War Machine & Polaris
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: